Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to the Dad with a Phone podcast. I truly can’t believe this woman. She doesn’t sound the least bit concerned about Gannon. Literally not.at.all. How can this woman murder him and sound calm??? How does she not even realize how she should act to take suspicion off of her? She’s selfish and stupid is the only answer. The worst part of listening to that was at the end when she was asked if she’d remove the photo of Gannon waving goodbye and she wouldn’t. Knowing it hurt Landen and her son is missing she wouldn’t do it. I used to believe in the death penalty and prob still do, but I want this trash to not escape a life of paying for what she did. She is pure evil. She deserves a miserable life in jail. Poor poor Gannon. Ugh she never cared for him IMO. Al either if she could do that to his son. Words can’t convey how awful I think she is.

Oh ok got it! Thanks!
Where I go shopping at Fred Meyer, there is a Petco kind of on the side. No way would I move my car just to get closer to Petco, I'd just walk the 30 yards over there. I'm trying to think of how many stores I could buy from there ="lots". If she used cash, it might be a while before LE could find a clerk who remembered her, or find tape of her walking in. At that point she may have been trying to act helpful.

Perhaps the second trip was to buy the unexpectedly needed cleaning supplies and puppy pads because Gannon was in the back seat dead. Maybe, she never intended to go back again.
I think she was winging it ever since Sunday afternoon/evening when she hurt him badly.

Here for Gannon! I understand people have conflicting emotions about whether or not DWAP should have released it and IMO I think he was right in doing so. It helped confirm some rumors and that’s a good thing. We now have a reference to point people to. I also hope that maybe a curious local takes a listen and it triggers a memory that can help find Gannon!

Attachments

• B1F3BF63-9090-4E44-BD2F-E36239FFC839.jpeg
    B1F3BF63-9090-4E44-BD2F-E36239FFC839.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 38
Oh yes, she did say that. I wonder if she really did go bike shopping. I think getting AS a "bike for Valentine's Day" is a bunch of hooey.
LE will know exactly which store(s) she went to that day. Now that we can mention another one, IMO it affirms my own opinion that 1) if he died or she murdered him on the 4 hour trip, he has to be pretty close to that route to and from to her house. 2) I still think the shadow by the car needs explaining, looks to me like someone got out on the other side. She had time, if he was dead in the pickup, to send her daughter and step D out to go shopping, hop in the truck and go dump him. (remember earlier she said she helped the girls get a bike out of the garage, maybe keeping their attention on the bike, the white car, etc.) But LE already knows about her truck coming and going. We're still just guessing around the elephant in the room (all the stuff they know, but we don't, and all the stuff we can't talk about ie Sunday)

Last edited:
For me it's two things -- First, she's doing a reasonably good job of playing the role of a person who had nothing to do with it, or what she feels that should look like, which of course is all wrong. Second, though, and I've said this before, where does this need to convince the internet people come from? We have no say in what happens to her, we won't be in court with her, what is the overall psychological driver for that need to convince people who aren't stakeholders? And the real paradox is that had she NOT been doing that all along, she might be considered a much less likely suspect. It's her desperate attempts to convince everyone she's innocent that make her look even more guilty.
Yes, I think that above all, she cares about her reputation and how others see her. She is a typical narcissist and that's why she can't keep from opening her mouth to defend herself.

She also lacks self-awareness and that's why she doesn't even realize how she appears to others.

Her only goal is to prove to everyone that she is innocent. She just is not aware that she makes herself look like a complete fool. After all, she believes she is better and smarter than everyone else.

Imo

Last edited:
I guess I need to listen to it because it still doesn’t make sense. Even if she left her phone at home they had gps ability to track her. Either by truck or by watch or both. So it wouldn’t make sense that they had the ability to track every place she went to except Pepco. Unless she is trying to say she went to Pepco on a different day. Or she was in a different vehicle without her watch that day.

It makes sense if you think about her leaving her phone at home not as a way to avoid detection (because both the watch and the car would ping her locations) but to avoid talking to AS. IMO she knew she really injured Gannon very badly and she was keeping Gannon with her so he wouldn't tell his father what she had done to him. If AS had called and she didn't answer it would look like she was avoiding him to avoid telling him what she did. He'd want to know why Gannon was kept home from school that day. She's telling everyone it's an upset stomach but if it comes out that he was wounded by her, now it's obvious that it's a huge cover up and AS knows she's lying. Better to just avoid than lie.

So IMO she takes a driveway selfie of she and Gannon to send to AS to prove everything is fine. Then leaves the phone at home so if he calls she can just say "Oh I forgot my phone at home, silly me. That's why I didn't pick up."

I think she was hoping Gannon would get better by the end of the day but he died.

All MHO

Last edited:
The call is so interesting. There are a number of times when LS gets quiet, and I think she's trying to be careful in how she responds to particular questions/topics. I do find it hilarious that the anonymous person assured LS she wouldn't post the call in the group or on Youtube. But she ended up sending it to DWAP and LE. LS knew the call was recorded so I can't imagine she'll be all that surprised that it is out there on the online universe now.

The call is so interesting. There are a number of times when LS gets quiet, and I think she's trying to be careful in how she responds to particular questions/topics. I do find it hilarious that the anonymous person assured LS she wouldn't post the call in the group or on Youtube. But she ended up sending it to DWAP and LE. LS knew the call was recorded so I can't imagine she'll be all that surprised that it is out there on the online universe now.
Yep, right up there with Tammy asking CW if she could take his photo and saying "It won't end up on social media or anything" (para) lol. Regarding not answering immediately, I had the idea she wasn't listening, like she was checking her phone or something.

I think he said for his work on this case didn't he?,which pretty much tells us her digital trail has her done for IMO
Yes, Dan May was thanking him for his work on this case against TS. I found that article about him just by googling his name plus CSPD because I wondered who he was to be praised and recognized by the FBI (on this case!). Had no idea he is the one on the Frazee case. Oh yes, I agree that they know exactly where and when TS did her “shopping “.

LE will know exactly which store(s) she went to that day. Now that we can mention another one, IMO it affirms my own opinion that 1) if he died or she murdered him on the 4 hour trip, he has to be pretty close to that route to and from to her house. 2) I still think the shadow by the car needs explaining, looks to me like someone got out on the other side. She had time, if he was dead in the pickup, to send her daughter and step D out to go shopping, hop in the truck and go dump him. (remember earlier she said she helped the girls get a bike out of the garage, maybe keeping their attention on the bike, the white car, etc.) But LE already knows about her truck coming and going. We're still just guessing around the elephant in the room (all the stuff they know, but we don't)

The movement of her getting out of the car would have slightly moved the entire vehicle, just that shift alone could have caused the slight shadow of movement on the other side.

We don't see any feet or anything solid drop down into view. We also don't see a big shadow which would indicate the door opening. Just a slight one.

BBM MOO

Catching up from last night & listening to the phone call this morning.

Just a thought about the Petco trip...

It feels like a nothing burger.

Bear in mind, she tends to pre-splain or over-explain certain things that she thinks may be damning towards her.
I think if it was something, she'd have gone into way too much detail about what time she got there, what she looked at, the clerk she talked to, what he or she was wearing, what she bought, the patterns on the dog coats, who she saw in the parking lot, and all sorts of other details that either make no sense, or just have no bearing on anything. Giving away far too many details, in an attempt to convince anyone, that it was all a normal trip to Petco.

Instead... she blows it off like it was nothing.
I think it's possible it's because it was nothing.

jmo

I just listened to the Dad with a Phone podcast. I truly can’t believe this woman. She doesn’t sound the least bit concerned about Gannon. Literally not.at.all. How can this woman murder him and sound calm??? How does she not even realize how she should act to take suspicion off of her? She’s selfish and stupid is the only answer. The worst part of listening to that was at the end when she was asked if she’d remove the photo of Gannon waving goodbye and she wouldn’t. Knowing it hurt Landen and her son is missing she wouldn’t do it. I used to believe in the death penalty and prob still do, but I want this trash to not escape a life of paying for what she did. She is pure evil. She deserves a miserable life in jail. Poor poor Gannon. Ugh she never cared for him IMO. Al either if she could do that to his son. Words can’t convey how awful I think she is.
It's really unbelievable. I kept waiting for her to at least fake being upset or concerned. She has absolutely no emotions.
When she was taking about Gannon and his maturity and the puberty class she stated that his response was "Yuck!" I remember those days very well, when any mention of the opposite sex or "liking" girls brought on that type of reaction in an adolescent.
How can a parent not break down at that point?! Just from thinking of that memory and knowing he is gone?
Yet she had no emotion. Her voice didn't even break, she didn't sound like she was about to cry, there was no change in her tone at all.

And yes, she really showed her vindictiveness when she said she was not going to appease Landen by taking that picture down. Ironic that she talks about people coming together and getting along to help bring Gannon home when she is so full of hate and resentment.

Imo

Last edited:
My youngest son recently joined the military and he called me last night for the first time in months. He sounded strong but a bit overwhelmed by it all and really just like a kid. It made me sad because yesterday was a chilly day here in NY. But then I felt happy that he was warm down in Georgia. And then I thought of Gannon's body lying somewhere out in the cold exposed elements for weeks now while LS plays this game.

In that moment it actually made me sick to my stomach as a parent. I can't even imagine what his family must be going through and especially his little sister knowing her brother's body is out decaying in the wilderness somewhere. Who in the world could do this? It's so vulgar and grotesque, just a corruption beyond evil. LS is sick.

MOO Please find Gannon! Bring him home.

I don't think it's been cleared up yet as to whether or not the pickup had GPS tracking. I would think so, but maybe it wouldn't track right to a store. Is "her" Petco in a shopping center? I just came on, I assume that we can talk about Petco now, because the moderator said we could discuss TS's part of the conversation.
Someone tell me quickly if we can't, and I'll erase that last part.
It’s in a huge shopping center with several buildings. Lowe’s, Kohl’s, and Costco for starters. Plus a ton of smaller stores and restaurants. The Lowe’s and Kohl’s are in the same section as Petco. It’s not near a PIAS. But it is “on the way” to Castle Rock. But past 2 PIAS closer to the house.

At the 34-35 minute mark of the call with TS, while rambling on a tangent, TS refers to her life with AS in the past tense.

“good jobs... we made over ($$$$$$) together, blah blah blah ... we had a nice home... we had anything we could have wanted...” and continues along those lines describing things in past tense.

(She talks about how much they made together, but I am guessing only AS was contributing)

jmo
Gannon is my hero! Pretty sure she was inflating numbers here

It's really unbelievable. I kept waiting for her to at least fake being upset or concerned. She has absolutely no emotions.
When she was taking about Gannon and his maturity and the puberty class she stated that his response was "Yuck!" I remember those days very well, when any mention of the opposite sex or "liking" girls brought on that type of reaction in an adolescent.
How can a parent not break down at that point?!
Yet she had no emotion. Her voice didn't even break, she didn't sound like she was about to cry, there was no change in her tone at all.

And yes, she really showed her vindictiveness when she said she was not going to appease Landen by taking that picture down. Ironic that she talks about people coming together and getting along to help bring Gannon home when she is so full of hate and resentment.

Imo
Agreed. And how about her proclamation that after a few weeks of trying to figure out who could have done this - she is done thinking about that and moved on? Who could ever be done racking your brain when a member of your family - a sweet little boy — is missing? On your own watch no less! She has no idea how callous and ridiculous that sounds. None. This one does not seem to have ever learned to fake empathy, which I guess is good for getting caught now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard