Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I thought the same thing as I listened to that part. She made a HUGE deal about being the one to tell LE that she went there & they wouldn't have know if she didn't tell them because she didn't have her phone. *As if we didn't already know why she intentionally left her phone at home, she tells us again in the conversation!

No mention of the Apple Watch, betting she's hoping everyone forgets about it!
Ok first let me say I am pissed this recording came out on the same day as Gannon’s memorial. Once again overshadowing Gannon and redirecting focus to this wicked witch. I did not listen to the recording last night because i was not about to end Gannon’s day with TS.
Now I still haven’t listened and I won’t be able to for awhile but this is one thing that she contradicts. She says they are searching because they are following her gps. But then she says they wouldn’t have known she went to petco if she hadn’t told them. Huh?

Yes! And the analyst who put it all together in the Frazee case is on this case. Kevin Clark was mentioned by Dan May at the PC saying “He has done amazing work and I understand he will be getting special recognition from the FBI” .
Agent testifies evidence would not have been found without Kenney

Prosecutors called Kevin Clark, a senior criminal intelligence analyst with the CSPD Metro Vice Unit, to testify
Clark used phone records from Verizon, from phones belonging to Frazee, Berreth, and Kenney to build a “toll analysis” to determine other numbers that phone called and how frequently, among other information. He also compiled a thorough timeline of locations for Kenney, Berreth, and Frazee on the day Berreth is believed to have been killed and the following days.

I think he said for his work on this case didn't he?,which pretty much tells us her digital trail has her done for IMO

Just a random question... Can a person buy pet tranquilizers or anything similar at Petco without a prescription?
I don't know the answer to your very good question …..
I also wondered about poisons..... things like dips that you can use diluted on dogs but are lethal if ingested in concentrated form.....

giphy.gif

Here for Gannon!

Just a random question... Can a person buy pet tranquilizers or anything similar at Petco without a prescription?
I assume since LE knows she went to Petco twice, that they have the receipt. I know you can buy large items like large puppy pads (to put under a puppy or in the bottom of a crate) to absorb liquids etc. She could get some disinfectants and cleaning agents. Especially cleaning agents to clean and neutralize urine etc. odors from upholstery. MOO MOO MOO

I’m not really concerned with my opinion, and your entitling me to it, I am though concerned with the opinion of Gannon’s family and Gannon’s defense team.

and the tidbit at the end....family called in and not happy with the release. The FAMILY of the child.

IMO

Lots of sympathy for this (the family's) point of view. This is the modern world's bargain in public help solving crime - its not feasible to have hundreds of people out searching without being reasonably open about discussion of the case.

No one wants a mis-trial.

IMO the balance is wrong when LE won't disclose whether the body was found or not (do you want people searching or not?).

Where does it end? "We need your help in finding a 7 year old person in Maine. We cannot give any further information in order to avoid alerting potential suspects."

That's what struck me most about the call: her profound jealously of LH. She not only kept alluding to her being behind the disappearance, she even suggested that Gannon's "favorite" was his nanna, not AS or LH. Just a truly nasty piece of work.
Someone here on WS asked their son if he were to run away where would he go? His response was grandma’s. I think TS was here during that time and that’s where Gannon would have reached out to his favorite grandma came from. Moo

I agree. I'm still shocked when he released the info about the arrest of LS last Monday- especially when I watched the presser and the LH mentioned that she had just been told that morning that they believed Gannon wasn't coming home... All I could think about is the fact they may have learned about the arrest from his post rather than from the police.

I get that he wants to be the first to break the news, and feels he doesn't have to follow the rules but there is a grieving family involved and I don't think he's thinking of them at all. I've heard other stories of families getting horrifying news via SM before the authorities could break it to them and it's just irresponsible and heart breaking.

Still praying they find Gannon and hope that DWAP's actions don't interfere with ,or worse, impact the case negatively.

Respectfully disagree, IMO its on LE to get their house in order. If they can't carry out an arrest and inform relevant parties without it leaking to SM then they need to take a long hard look at themselves.

LE have no problem tipping media to be on scene to film an arrest when it suits them, can't have your cake and eat it.

Edit: SM = social media not stepmom

Respectfully disagree, IMO its on LE to get their house in order. If they can't carry out an arrest and inform relevant parties without it leaking to SM then they need to take a long hard look at themselves.

LE have no problem tipping media to be on scene to film an arrest when it suits them, can't have your cake and eat it.

You might be right -- I'm just concerned about the poor family getting hurt - it just adds to the nightmare they're already living.

Not that I know of. There are OTT "calming" products sold at pet stores (e.g., Rescue Remedy) but those wouldn't have an effect on people. There are also pheromone-containing products that can calm animals but not people. Melatonin is sometimes in animal preps but it's also easily available OTT for humans in higher doses. Same with Benadryl (which has to be used sparingly in dogs.)

Whenever my vet has prescribed a psychoactive drug if I needed to get it somewhere besides the vet's office, I was given a prescription. I've had animals or friends have had animals prescribed Valium, Prozac, gabapentin, trazodone...always got those at a regular pharmacy with a prescription.

Any pet store, grocery store, drug store, etc is filled with potential poisons. But I'm not sure how one could force an 11-year old to consume enough to have a big effect much less a deadly effect. Accidental poisonings in the home usually involve very young children where it doesn't take much.
JMO

View attachment 237330 View attachment 237331 View attachment 237332
A weekend of healing for so many of you that feel such a strong connection to the #GannonStauch case. His own stepmother, #LeteciaStauch, was arrested this week for his murder. She is expected to face a judge this week for a formal filing of charges.

Catherine Silver on Twitter
@MassGuy thank you for your attempts at keeping Gannon at the center of the attention. He matters the most and yesterday was his day. Love will bring him home. I think that will be really soon. I hope that is today. ❤️

i

respectfully disagree

if the impact of SM may effect the ongoing case then why should they have to make the information available?
the successful outcome of the investigation and prosecution trumps all IMO

i can imagine the outrage if LE released information that ended up damaging their investigation... they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
G's parents seem to be very supportive of the LE involved and they way they are conducting the case.
They want justice, they want Tee to get the maximum sentence possible... that is what matters at this point.

I’m not understanding why she insists that LE only knew she went to Petco “because she told them.” If they tracked her locations for the other areas they’ve been searching, why would she think Petco would not be picked up through pings or GPS? What is different in that situation??

Or...is it just TS being TS, a liar and not that smart?

IMO the facebook profile clip of Gannon waving was not deliberately vindictive. It was example 994 of unintentional leakage from LS. She chose a 'cute' clip without cathcing herself on the obvious subtext.
Maybe. She certainly doesn't seem capable of empathy or understanding why it would be hurtful to Landen and how it would look to everyone else.
But the fact that she got so defensive about it and said she wasn't going to take it down to "appease" Landen says it all. She even defends herself by saying what does it matter whether he's waving hello or goodbye and that it should be looked at as a happy memory.

That she would consider Gannon's parents, worried sick about their child, hoping he is not alone or cold or dead somewhere out in the snow, would see that picture as a happy memory is pathological. It shows a complete lack of respect and compassion.

Imo

I’m not understanding why she insists that LE only knew she went to Petco “because she told them.” If they tracked her locations for the other areas they’ve been searching, why would she think Petco would not be picked up through pings or GPS? What is different in that situation??

Or...is it just TS being TS, a liar and not that smart?
I think it is because she left her phone home. And also because she is a liar and not that smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member