Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has already covered most of my thoughts from the recording, with the possible exception that I found it interesting (and tragic) that Tee’s reasoning as to why Gannon would have come back by now if he had run away was in relation to what his punishments would have been (losing technology for a year, grounded, etc) - not much about missing or loving his family. She seems to have a preoccupation with punishments in general - mentioned at another point in the convo re a mythical perp and of course that heart wrenching g punishment video she released herself (and I believe recorded on purpose to cover for some abuse) - it made no sense that when your stepson is crying his eyes out like he is in severe pain (whether emotional or physical or likely both), any caregiver or parent would be discussing what they should sell to cover the damage and prevent themselves from making the landlord mad. That was entirely for gaslighting either Gannon or the family/public/LE later on but it certainly was anything but natural. And to think here on this recording, she is bragging about their 180k income and living the American dream - but we are to believe she was panicked about paying for a carpet burn...

I very much hope that the violent behavior on her ride back from SC will be admissible for the jury to hear.

Last thought - I am guessing that either Al took it upon himself OR with the support of LE, he made these referenced calls to Tee to get her to talk more about new evidence found, etc, since she at some point stopped talking to LE by her own account. I bet and hope they were recorded. The sheer web of lies, and the kicker of the violence (likely recorded) on the way from SC, will be overwhelming evidence - they just don’t really need that much more, although I am sure they have it. I think this will be a very strong case even if they are unable to locate Gannon. MOO

Last edited:
She clearly had nothing to say about why a reward wasn't being offered, after bragging about her $180,000/year dual family income.

Is this an admission of guilt?

When she adds, paraphrasing here, "you don't just wake up and say I'm throwing this crap out the door today, that's not how it works for a normal person."

Tee, what is it that would cause you to believe your 180k income was going to be gone?

I just thought it was wrong because of the wishes his family made after the call ended. They asked it be taken down. If the mom or family of the deceased child thinks it’s wrong, it’s wrong. IMO

I’m wondering if many stayed to hear after the call. There’s a long pause and then podcast dad comes back on. If you missed it, it was telling and shaded the podcast IMO. I wasn’t upset during the call (except of course with LS) but, after hearing the family asked him to take it down, it just seemed so wrong to put them through another minute of pain.

Podcast dad spoke at end of show of LE being upset many times (not with just this case) with him and how Gannon’s family may even quit talking to him now.

I’m not concerned about TS being caught in any lies. She does it so well! You are so right, she’s her own worst enemy, isn’t she?

Just lack of respect for his family’s wish is all that has me so ticked.

IMO
You are so right, and I did miss the end, watched last night after a bad day at work.
Thank you for responding. I posted recklessly out of emotion.

Since she has shown she was well aware that her movements could be tracked by GPS on the Monday (presumably by her watch), and she left her phone at home, it will be very interesting to see what she did with her phone and watch the following day. I think she must have returned and moved him, but I don't know whether the timeline permits that. I've seen she rented a car on Tuesday but who was she with and how would she have explained not having her devices with her, or switched off? Especially with a missing child that might need to call. She'll probably say she turned them off (if she did) so that Gannon couldn't track her and get spooked. :rolleyes:

Apologies if I've got any factual details wrong, as I haven't followed every step of this case.

moo

The case that keeps on giving.

Double agent of the month award goes to the person who recorded this call.

Themes I noted in the call -

1. LS goes on the offensive by throwing shade on others. I'm picking this was her original plan, there is some bad blood / bad behaviour history she thought might be enough to have the spotlight focus elsewhere.

2. LS fishes for clues in what the mood is. This part is hard for LS and this is where the long pauses come in and the double agent asks the tough questions. There is a lot of discussion about what people 'out there' are thinking and how it is a distraction to the search to be focussing on LS.

3. LS offers her plea. LS appeals to emotion. And IMO actually does a fine job with her "nothing will break be because I am innocent" spiel. Of course it is all completely misplaced because LS lacks the emotional IQ to hear what is going on in this conversation. Doubling down, she asks for help in explaining her position to a wider audience.

4. LS attempts to promote her emotional stake in a reward and continued search for Gannon. And does a diabolically inept job of it.

The greatest paradox for me is how LS can both fox her way around a very loaded conversation and be completely oblivious as to the ONLY reason the conversation would be so loaded.

Two specific points of interest for me

- a mention of ex boyfriends being involved. (Dont recall hearing that before).
- advice to turn over every stone and look under every tree (The ground is too cold to dig but rocks can be moved still).

IMO LS is someone who has had a LOT of experience talking her way out of situations. She's on what is perhaps the smart end of compulisive liars, in that lies are not used for needless fantasy lands but rather towards manipulation and, goals, money, jobs, relationships.

Tee is the sort of person who believes if you act like you are on her side and like her that of course you are, why wouldn't you be, she is awesome.
i think several of her insiders have been in contact with LE .
her over inflated sense of self doesn't allow her to believe people who act positively towards her could be playing her... she is the player

Since she has shown she was well aware that her movements could be tracked by GPS on the Monday (presumably by her watch), and she left her phone at home, it will be very interesting to see what she did with her phone and watch the following day. I think she must have returned and moved him, but I don't know whether the timeline permits that. I've seen she rented a car on Tuesday but who was she with and how would she have explained not having her devices with her, or switched off? Especially with a missing child that might need to call. She'll probably say she turned them off (if she did) so that Gannon couldn't track her and get spooked. :rolleyes:

Apologies if I've got any factual details wrong, as I haven't followed every step of this case.

moo

I think it important, for me, to try and understand what really would be involved with moving Gannon's body from where he was the day before.

LE may have evidence of Gannon's body being where it was originally placed. The only way this is possible is if they discovered such evidence after Gannon was moved. This could be where evidence for a murder charge would come from.

LE would most likely have evidence that Gannon's body was in a vehicle, if it was the rental, or another of the impounded vehicles. This could be where evidence for a murder charge would come from.

Tee would have had to return to the scene where Gannon's body was, during daylight hours, or at night. Load Gannon's body. Travel to another location, and put Gannon's body there.

This last point has me asking, why would she take this risk? She had belonged to several groups online dedicated to such things as murder. Would she not know that the rental would then become more evidence?

Was LE so close to Gannon's body in their search efforts that tee simply HAD NO CHOICE in the matter, and had to move him? If so, then his body had to have been originally placed at least some distance from the known search area(s) or LE would have found him.

Or, Gannon's body was not at a place being searched by LE, yet tee was not satisfied with it's location, and decided to move him to a more secretive spot?

So, she arrives at a place in that truck, at a given spot, where Gannon's body is left. That spot has to be a different spot than the search areas if one is to believe she went back and moved his body, but it was a spot close to the search area? Reason being, if his body was left at a place NOT close to the search area, what would be the need to move him?

I know it sounds convoluted, but I like thinking through things, and I really like other's input. It is, IMO, what drives us closer to the truth.

Tonight’s two videos about the same topic have really illustrated the differences in the way Tricia and DAaP each discuss a case.

One brings together people to discuss the details of a case. One inserts himself into the case.

One has a genuine interest in solving a case. One seems interested in promoting himself.

One shares her platform and social media channels to bring awareness to a case. One talks about a case to grow his social media channels.

jmo

Thank you, @Tricia, for all you do.

one thing that may help with the charges is if both the red truck and the hire car have been checked and have tested positive for decomp.... even if she didn't actually move G she would have had it on her clothes and hands ... horrid thought but even if she merely tried to cover him up more she may have carried/transferred the scent of decomp with her and from her

Last edited:
I think it important, for me, to try and understand what really would be involved with moving Gannon's body from where he was the day before.

LE may have evidence of Gannon's body being where it was originally placed. The only way this is possible is if they discovered such evidence after Gannon was moved. This could be where evidence for a murder charge would come from.

LE would most likely have evidence that Gannon's body was in a vehicle, if it was the rental, or another of the impounded vehicles. This could be where evidence for a murder charge would come from.

Tee would have had to return to the scene where Gannon's body was, during daylight hours, or at night. Load Gannon's body. Travel to another location, and put Gannon's body there.

This last point has me asking, why would she take this risk? She had belonged to several groups online dedicated to such things as murder. Would she not know that the rental would then become more evidence?

Was LE so close to Gannon's body in their search efforts that tee simply HAD NO CHOICE in the matter, and had to move him? If so, then his body had to have been originally placed at least some distance from the known search area(s) or LE would have found him.

Or, Gannon's body was not at a place being searched by LE, yet tee was not satisfied with it's location, and decided to move him to a more secretive spot?

So, she arrives at a place in that truck, at a given spot, where Gannon's body is left. That spot has to be a different spot than the search areas if one is to believe she went back and moved his body, but it was a spot close to the search area? Reason being, if his body was left at a place NOT close to the search area, what would be the need to move him?

I know it sounds convoluted, but I like thinking through things, and I really like other's input. It is, IMO, what drives us closer to the truth.
So are you discounting that she moved his body the following day, before LE showed interest in that area?

I think the need to move him was because she realized her watch would give away his location, that same night.

When had she belonged to groups dedicated to murder? Afterwards or before?

moo

Zero respect for the three players in the Dad With A Phone podcast. Dad just irresponsible, interviewer for releasing beyond to LE and TS because of her lies and actions. It’s for LE to dissect and use against her not for a court of public opinion.

Dad...please! RIGHT...hasn’t listened to the conversation, doesn’t know what it says but mentions before he hits play that there will be some difficult parts to hear meaning technical issues. Lucky guess there Dad. Gee, how could he have known? Playing so surprised...please spare the untruths and the faux concern at the end.

Disgusting shame.

Gannon’s family didn’t deserve a thing that has turned their lives upside down including the release of this taped conversation.

Return to Gannon’s mom class act not these low lives I vote.

My problem is not with the discussing of it now that’s it out there. It’s the releasing the Genie from the bottle in the first place.

IMO

I agree. I'm still shocked when he released the info about the arrest of LS last Monday- especially when I watched the presser and the LH mentioned that she had just been told that morning that they believed Gannon wasn't coming home... All I could think about is the fact they may have learned about the arrest from his post rather than from the police.

I get that he wants to be the first to break the news, and feels he doesn't have to follow the rules but there is a grieving family involved and I don't think he's thinking of them at all. I've heard other stories of families getting horrifying news via SM before the authorities could break it to them and it's just irresponsible and heart breaking.

Still praying they find Gannon and hope that DWAP's actions don't interfere with ,or worse, impact the case negatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6