FL FL - Jack "Don" Lewis, 59, Tampa, 18 Aug 1997 ("Tiger King" missing husband) Joe Exotic guilty

{IMO} The disagreement over her decision to stop cub breeding and his to keep going probably was the fuel to the divorce fire. I don’t see that man just walking away from everything he built. I totally believe his ex wife and kids when they speak about the unfortunate situation. But the truth will come and those involved will pay. Kenny Farr
(JDL handyman) ex wife spoke out already since the documentary. They need to release Joe and Lock up Carol.
Ps
I don’t believe she fed him to the Tigers as obvious as it seems I think she shot him and he’s under the septic tank
(just my theory)

Quite entertaining. If the headlines don’t grab ya - the first few minutes of the program sure will. I enjoyed watching this - especially knowing it’s based on true story.
Just to clarify, this is not “based on a true story”, it is an actual documentary. Which is what makes it even more bizarre.

Ages, Years, Relationship.
@PatLaurel Thanks for pointing this out.
Per HCSO poster, JDL was born in 1938, so in 1981 was 42 y/o, <---as you say (or ~43 yo?).
In 1981 & she was 20 y/o <---as you say (depending on actual b'day & meeting day).

And yes, her story about the way they met was, well, not one that often leads to marriage.
SBM

They met in January, 1981. JDL was 42 yo and CB 20 yo. He would turn 43 in April and she would turn 21 in in June. So by the time they met he was "her senior 22 years".

I'm rewatching Tiger King (round 3 today), and although i'm not a psychologist, i noticed that there's something off about CB. Every time she talks about all the things she has been accused of, she laughs. At first (round 1 of TK) i thought it was her way to show she's not worried about it at all. But now (round 3 of TK) i'm almost sure it's a brain reaction to her stress and anxiety when she talks about certain things. It's a nervous laugh. She laughs the accusations off in an attempt to take people's attention off of the real subject. Typical trait of a liar.
JMO JMO JMO

P.S. I'm only almost sure.

Rewatching...

I would suggest you to listen to "Here Kitty Kitty" by Joe Exotic and then rewatch episode #3. It gave me a different perspective on how to read JE... He definitely isn't "Your average Joe"! And i think that he does know something about JDL's disappearance... Maybe he will talk, now that's he is incarcerated?!

Just watched, “Tiger King.” Midway through episode 3 or 4, Carole state’s that her missing husbands flight license was going to expire the day after he died!!!!! She just admitted knowing the date he died!!!!!! Tried to contact Hillsborough police tip line and dispatcher did not know what I was talking about and redirected me to place a tip online. I did not submit a tip online out of frustration and inconvenience. Feel free to submit tip if you would like!
What is your tip?

Just watched, “Tiger King.” Midway through episode 3 or 4, Carole state’s that her missing husbands flight license was going to expire the day after he died!!!!! She just admitted knowing the date he died!!!!!! Tried to contact Hillsborough police tip line and dispatcher did not know what I was talking about and redirected me to place a tip online. I did not submit a tip online out of frustration and inconvenience. Feel free to submit tip if you would like!
Are you sure that's what you heard because AFAIK, a private pilot's license doesn't expire.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136
Back