Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it is a tall order. His filings, website and public documents are poorly written and riddled with typos and grammatical errors. Truly embarrassing, IMO. Plus, he's already made one unforced error (failing to notify prosecutor of filing). WAY over his head...

He worries me. The last thing we need is ineffective counsel. There's too much riding on this for Lori to have an attorney that's in over his head. Jmo

IMO
LE needs to somehow secretly get Chad to cooperate in testifying against Lori about her children's disappearance and at the same time get Lori to cooperate with any knowledge about Chad about Tammy.

Maybe offer both of them some kind of deal and then they would still be able to convict both of them.

From what we know right now they would probably not agree to that so maybe the next best thing is to plant listening devices and cameras all around Chad and somehow allow him to communicate to Lori.

I suspect LE may be trying to get jail informants near her as we speak. But we know she is sneaky so that may not be successful.

If LE does not have all the evidence they need then they need to get creative to figure out a way to obtain it. If those two are still on talking terms that seems to be the best avenue but it will be difficult to accomplish.

Are there any other people that know them closely where LE could put pressure on others to gain the upper hand on those two.

There has to be some peripheal people that may have heard some things that could help this case.

Like others have already mentioned, the autopsies may give LE what they need for what really happened to Tammy. That may be enough in that case. For the children being missing, that one is harder and I hope Chad will be able to testify against her at some point. Maybe if the autopsy on Tammy gives them ammunition then that could be a way LE can get Chad to testify against Lori about the missing children.

As far as where the kids are, I keep coming back to that vehicle that went over the cliff in California. I know it seems unlikely but I really have to wonder about that vehicle. From what I remember Lori even mentioned about going off a cliff. I have to wonder if she somehow was in California before her final departure to Hawaii and maybe used a rental car or some extra vehicle and had sent the kids off that cliff.

He worries me. The last thing we need is ineffective counsel. There's too much riding on this for Lori to have an attorney that's in over his head. Jmo

I agree. The last thing we need is to go through months and months of a trial only to have the verdict being successfully appealed and thrown out based on ineffective counsel.

I would much rather she have a normal decent defense attorney so that when she gets convicted, it sticks.

IMO
LE needs to somehow secretly get Chad to cooperate in testifying against Lori about her children's disappearance and at the same time get Lori to cooperate with any knowledge about Chad about Tammy.

Maybe offer both of them some kind of deal and then they would still be able to convict both of them.

From what we know right now they would probably not agree to that so maybe the next best thing is to plant listening devices and cameras all around Chad and somehow allow him to communicate to Lori.

I suspect LE may be trying to get jail informants near her as we speak. But we know she is sneaky so that may not be successful.

If LE does not have all the evidence they need then they need to get creative to figure out a way to obtain it. If those two are still on talking terms that seems to be the best avenue but it will be difficult to accomplish.

Are there any other people that know them closely where LE could put pressure on others to gain the upper hand on those two.

There has to be some peripheal people that may have heard some things that could help this case.

Like others have already mentioned, the autopsies may give LE what they need for what really happened to Tammy. That may be enough in that case. For the children being missing, that one is harder and I hope Chad will be able to testify against her at some point. Maybe if the autopsy on Tammy gives them ammunition then that could be a way LE can get Chad to testify against Lori about the missing children.

As far as where the kids are, I keep coming back to that vehicle that went over the cliff in California. I know it seems unlikely but I really have to wonder about that vehicle. From what I remember Lori even mentioned about going off a cliff. I have to wonder if she somehow was in California before her final departure to Hawaii and maybe used a rental car or some extra vehicle and had sent the kids off that cliff.
Have any o
I agree. The last thing we need is to go through months and months of a trial only to have the verdict being successfully appealed and thrown out based on ineffective counsel.

I would much rather she have a normal decent defense attorney so that when she gets convicted, it sticks.
I just wish we had some idea of where the investigation stands, is it almost complete, is it no where near being complete, when are murder charges coming next week next year something!!

I am super curious if Chad's children have had any changes in their belief in him. Are they staying away from the internet and news so that they are not swayed? My curiosity is super high since there is more and more information that their mom was likely murdered. They cannot be okay that.

IMO

LV sure can go off on a rant given the right subject matter, like "Charles."
If I were 'guv' I would definitely be reviewing snitch resumes.

I have been thinking about the moms and kids over the cliff too, but I can't remember names. Hint, anyone?

LV sure can go off on a rant given the right subject matter, like "Charles."
If I were 'guv' I would definitely be reviewing snitch resumes.

I have been thinking about the moms and kids over the cliff too, but I can't remember names. Hint, anyone?

Here is a link to the other case of the car mysteriously going off a cliff. The video is shocking and to this date, it is still a mystery who went off the cliff.

Including both the video link and the WS thread

Dramatic video shows car plunging off cliff on California coast

CA - Police searching for car seen in video driving off hwy cliff in California, 30 December 2019

Here is a link to the other case of the car mysteriously going off a cliff. The video is shocking and to this date, it is still a mystery who went off the cliff.

Including both the video link and the WS thread

Dramatic video shows car plunging off cliff on California coast

CA - Police searching for car seen in video driving off hwy cliff in California, 30 December 2019

Thanks, Hatfield. I was actually thinking of the Hart family, which was mentioned in post #1 of the link you provided. The Hart tragedy happened in March, 2018.

According to Gardener's timeline, Annie had visited LV in May 2018, and I think that is when LV mentioned the cliff scenario to her. Her friend also mentioned LV said this. "It's gonna be the end of the world and we should all just drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids and die all at the same time."

Thanks, Hatfield. I was actually thinking of the Hart family, which was mentioned in post #1 of the link you provided. The Hart tragedy happened in March, 2018.

According to Gardener's timeline, Annie had visited LV in May 2018, and I think that is when LV mentioned the cliff scenario to her. Her friend also mentioned LV said this. "It's gonna be the end of the world and we should all just drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids and die all at the same time."
Not only did she tell at least two people she would be willing to kill her kids by driving off a cliff, she also told a social worker several years back that she would rather kill Tylee before letting her see her father. So her killing JJ to hurt KW and LW is not surprising. She is as evil as they come.
"Ryan, in court documents related to a custody battle between him and Vallow, said Vallow was ordered to undergo a psychological evaluation after she told social workers that “death would be an option before giving Tylee to her father, Mr. Joseph Ryan, even for a visit.”"
Lori Vallow's niece knows where missing kids are, is involved in doomsday cult, ex alleges
ETA: I just wanted to clarify that this was a separate (earlier) psych eval she was ordered to have, not the one from early 2019 discussed in the bodycam footage.

How have other cases been handled where murders, attempted murders and conspiracies have been committed in different states by multiple individuals?

Presumably the defendants don't have lots of trials and there has to be a collaborative effort to prosecute. I'm a bit surprised that Idaho is stepping out alone tbh.
The only example I can think of is the Golden State Killer and who knows when all his cases will be heard. And they were not in different states, just different counties.

Not only did she tell at least two people she would be willing to kill her kids by driving off a cliff, she also told a social worker several years back that she would rather kill Tylee before letting her see her father. So her killing JJ to hurt KW and LW is not surprising. She is as evil as they come.
"Ryan, in court documents related to a custody battle between him and Vallow, said Vallow was ordered to undergo a psychological evaluation after she told social workers that “death would be an option before giving Tylee to her father, Mr. Joseph Ryan, even for a visit.”"
Lori Vallow's niece knows where missing kids are, is involved in doomsday cult, ex alleges
ETA: I just wanted to clarify that this was a separate (earlier) psych eval she was ordered to have, not the one from early 2019 discussed in the bodycam footage.
Good point . Doesn’t MBP and BB have a custody hearing this week as well?

IMO

I suspect LE may be trying to get jail informants near her as we speak. But we know she is sneaky so that may not be successful. .

[snipped by me] I don't see either of these creeps turning against each other. I think they are settled in their common delusion cultish version of reality. What would not surprise me is if once the pressure mounts, either or both will off themselves.

Remind me where CD is currently? At least we know mamma dramma is in jail.

As time has gone by, new charges are seeming more imminent. This would change how a bonding company looks at things. Sure, I'll post your bond because you're going to have new charges and the minute I post, it's likely you'll have a holder placed on you for the new charges, so you just blew your money and now you have to get a new bond for the new charges. If the attorney knows what he is doing, he's trying to force the new charges with the bond hearing. He knows she's either getting a chance to get out on his motion, OR, they better get their charges filed. All just IMO. Would like to hear your opinion AZlawyer?

Exactly, The Daybells and Means should be very, very concerned. Means is googling up how to defend murder charges and what he should charge, as we speak. It's a tall order for his level of law experience, but maybe he is eager to give it a go. I won't be surprised if he is let go as soon as Chad gets his jewelry.

Indeed it is a tall order. His filings, website and public documents are poorly written and riddled with typos and grammatical errors. Truly embarrassing, IMO. Plus, he's already made one unforced error (failing to notify prosecutor of filing). WAY over his head...

To be honest, I don’t think there’s any point in speculating what this attorney’s strategy might be. From what I’ve seen so far, the answer is “none.”

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
Case Information
CR33-20-0302 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant
  • 04/24/2020 Motion for Bond Reduction

Judicial Officer
    Mallard, Michelle Radford

Hearing Time
    2:00 PM

• 05/07/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

• 05/08/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM
Case Information
CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua Vallow, A Minor Child.
  • 04/16/2020 Status Conference

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    1:00 PM

Cancel Reason
    Vacated COVID-19

• 05/21/2020 Status Conference

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    02:45 PM

What does all this mean? I thought the ag got.it because murder charges are coming soon and could work it much better than the county prosecutors office, know it seems county was trying to dump the case on anybody else, and when that didn't work out the ag took it after another request.did I get that right, and if this is how it went down this is one big cluster .........

Yes. As much of a cluster as Chandler PD. I'm beginning to fear that these two psychos may just get away with whatever they have done and the kids will never be found. We need another jurisdiction. Did they do ANYTHING wrong in Hawaii? ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING they can be charged with there AT ALL!!! Bigamy? Did we really check all the dates closely? Did anyone SEE the marriage certificate? What if they got married in Hawaii earlier when LV and Tylee were there in early 2019? If bigamy is all we can get, I'll take it at this point. Otherwise, this is gonna be a very very very long road in Idaho. What about California? LV was there too on her way to Hawaii.

Sorry. Frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member