Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, ok thanks. So do investigators notify Mortuary Affairs and then they notify the family? Or can this only be done when the body is identified and a death certificate is issued? Who would communicate with the family in the meantime? Can't investigators still inform them that they are waiting for confirmation?
I worked very closely with Mortuary Affairs (Same section), and the way it works is G1(Human Resources) get all info pertaining to said soldier and circumstances i.e. because of Life Insurance etc, then they notify G4(logistics) where I worked and I would notify the NCOIC of said soldier and circumstances. He/She would then notify the G4 (usually LTC and above) and would make arrangements of notifying the family and responsible for soldiers remain to be sent to family. Investigators take no part at all in notifying families or disposition of remains. Who ever is in charge of the investigation probably reports to the CG and expects them to converse with families of what's going on, but yes I think they could have informed them that they're waiting for confirmation. But I heard they didn't and again I really don't know.

Sorry, me saying you all, was wrong, got a little into my feelings. I understand, we all here for the same reason more or less.

On topic, there was a social media post naming Aaron and two others posted at 6.16 pm on June 30th as being involved in her harrassment. According to an article he shot himself around 1.30 am tiday. I know we can't linkthe post. I was wondering if anyone noticed.

I saw that.

It makes me wonder of that “post” that some ignorant “ex military wife” put last week. She said her ex was in her platoon or something, and talked badly about VG. Very suspicious, and seems to fit this arrest. Time will tell. This is pure evil.
MOO you should report that post to a mod with your suspicion.

Last edited:
Wasn't the other murdered soldier found recently, GWM, going through a divorce at the time of his disappearance?

To be clear: I'm not saying there's any connection here at all whatsoever.

I'm just saying it's weirdly coincidental that the estranged wife of a former Fort Hood soldier has been arrested, and that GWM is also a former Fort Hood Soldier who was estranged from his wife at the time of his murder.

Beyond bizarre.

JMO.
I was thinking about the same thing. Maybe the female suspect has no connection to Vanessa's case at all.

1 suspect kills self, ex-wife of former soldier in custody in disappearance of Vanessa Guillen: Fort Hood

“A civilian, who is the estranged wife of a former soldier, is also in custody, according to the Army. The attorney and family of Fort Hood solider Vanessa Guillen said early Wednesday that a third suspect was also in custody, although officials have not confirmed this...

She (the estranged wife) is currently in custody in the Bell County Jail awaiting charges by civilian authorities”

I hope this isn’t too OT, but I don’t know if you all heard about Krysta Martinez. She was a veteran that was one of the very first to speak out on VG there. She died in a car crash just this weekend. So many strange things happening!

Krysta Martinez accident, obituary: Krysta Martinez death - what happened?

Wow!

I suppose it's possible Krysta's accident was a coincidence but Vanessa's abuser sure "lucked out" when Krysta died. One less person to cast suspicion.

How brave Krysta was to speak out for Vanessa. Little did Krysta know it would be one of her last acts.

It appears there were multiple people involved here. I'm glad to see the threads are finally unraveling.

MOO

1 suspect kills self, ex-wife of former soldier in custody in disappearance of Vanessa Guillen: Fort Hood

“A civilian, who is the estranged wife of a former soldier, is also in custody, according to the Army. The attorney and family of Fort Hood solider Vanessa Guillen said early Wednesday that a third suspect was also in custody, although officials have not confirmed this...

She is currently in custody in the Bell County Jail awaiting charges by civilian authorities”
MOO You should report that post to a mod with your suspicion.
PFC. Rosecrans died mysteriously last month. Could it possibly be his wife? He was under 3rd Brigade. Ft. Hood needs to be shut down never thought I'd be saying that.

Sorry, me saying you all, was wrong, got a little into my feelings. I understand, we all here for the same reason more or less.

On topic, there was a social media post naming Aaron and two others posted at 6.16 pm on June 30th as being involved in her harrassment. According to an article he shot himself around 1.30 am tiday. I know we can't link the post. I was wondering if anyone noticed.

Yes, I saw that post yesterday evening. The other two are higher ranking, correct?

Yes, it can get worse... I can't comprehend this.... :(:(:(

Could I be of assistance?

If the mind-boggling part involves the heavy pelican case, it may not have set off alarms, initially.

Every single time I left for a field exercise, range, anything involving any equipment (that was authorized for Personally Owned Vehicles (POVs), weapons, ammunition, and sensitive items are not authorized for POV for example) there was a "toughbox" filled to the brim with lots, and lots of stuff. This could be DZ marking equipment for Airborne ops, medical equipment for field practice and use, MOPP (chemical suits) gear, or just about anything you can imagine that was authorized for a POV and could be transported to the training site to be used. Toughboxes are also commonly used to store a large amount of personal items for transportation on deployments, or to and from places like moving out of an apartment.

TL;DR version: Soldiers use very heavy toughboxes every day, and it would not look suspicious at all on first glance to see someone struggling with a very heavy one.

All MOO

What do we think happened to Vanessa big picture? My theory ...

She was being harassed by an officer in her chain of command.

She attempted to make it stop presumably by telling at least someone else above her.

She was possibly ignored or worse.

Was more than one person harassing her?

Was there more than harassment going on? Assult?

Was harassment the norm in this unit or on this base? Did multiple officers engage in this behavior and then help each other get away with it ?

As part of Vanessa's interaction with this situation the group realizes she can't be bullied into staying quiet so a decision is made to order her to work and a plan implemented to kill her and dispose of her.

It is just mind boggling to me how this could occur. I understand harassment and abuse occur. I don't understand how it escalates to murder with apparently multiple people involved. Were they trying to protect themselves ? Was there more going on?

MOO would love to hear other thoughts on big picture of why this happened to this brave American soldier.

Wasn't the other murdered soldier found recently, GWM, going through a divorce at the time of his disappearance?

I'm just saying it's weirdly coincidental that the estranged wife of a former Fort Hood soldier has been arrested, and that GWM is also a former Fort Hood Soldier who was estranged from his wife at the time of his murder.

Beyond bizarre.

JMO.
You aren’t alone. That is exactly where my mind went as well.

What a nightmare for Vanessa's family!
No wonder they want the whole place shut down.
It's really not a bad idea.
The whole place looks dated and worn out.
And why she felt unsafe reporting such a huge breach of protocol as entering shower area needs to change.

Last edited:
All MOO

What do we think happened to Vanessa big picture? My theory ...

She was being harassed by an officer in her chain of command.

She attempted to make it stop presumably by telling at least someone else above her.

She was possibly ignored or worse.

Was more than one person harassing her?

Was there more than harassment going on? Assult?

Was harassment the norm in this unit or on this base? Did multiple officers engage in this behavior and then help each other get away with it ?

As part of Vanessa's interaction with this situation the group realizes she can't be bullied into staying quiet so a decision is made to order her to work and a plan implemented to kill her and dispose of her.

It is just mind boggling to me how this could occur. I understand harassment and abuse occur. I don't understand how it escalates to murder with apparently multiple people involved. Were they trying to protect themselves ? Was there more going on?

MOO would love to hear other thoughts on big picture of why this happened to this brave American soldier.
Tex, you're right sexual harassment/assaults happen on every base. But being murdered is unimaginable/speakable. MO I think people (Seniors) in Top Leadership positions responsible for each and every soldier under them was involved (again JMO). I have seen it all in the military but nothing like this. I know/seen MSG's and SFC's busted, reduced to E1 and jailed for harassment/assaults' but never a coverup involved like this. Robinson was a junior NCO (E5) who in their right mind would put their career/life on the line for his actions? Ft. Hood has become the 'Killing Fields of innocent Soldiers'! By the ones they should be able to trust most.

Beyond bizarre.

JMO.
But he wasn't a "former" yet - he was deemed AWOl right? but really he was dead? Jeez - I've said this before but is there some big conspiracy/coverup going on at Ft Hood???
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member