Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace White@GraceWhiteKHOU

Press conference on #VanessaGuillen scheduled for Thursday at 2 p.m.
@forthood
Army just announced details #KHOU11
4:34 PM · Jul 1, 2020
Eb4LiT4XgAc2k6o

ETA:

2 pm CT
Noon PT
1 pm MT
3 pm ET
8 pm London
2 AM Bangkok (Friday)

KHOU*11 Link to news conference:

> A news conference is planned for 2 p.m. Thursday afternoon at Fort Hood; we will stream it live here at that time
told you to keep it handy :)

So it sounds like it has nothing to do with any sexual harassment.
I will just say this for those who are not to familiar with the military. Soldiers are punished under several articles thru UCMJ for Adultery. They don't and are not punished for dating divorced spouses regardless of who they were married to. None of this makes any sense. Shut Ft. Hood completely down. Goodness. How was his career, as an E4 anyone, going to be ruined for dating someone divorced? If that's the case 99% of servicemen/women would be incarcerated.

I'm not buying it... Why would VG confront him about his love life? Makes no sense imo.

MOO JMO
100% Agree. Doesn't make sense. MOO so I don't get banned lol, Someone is still trying to COVERUP FOR SOMEONE. Robinson was the small fish in this. That report you posted said he(Robinson) was not the one who called her the night prior to be for work.

So this has went from sexual harassment to an argument. My head is spinning.

I'm wondering if he wasn't stalking or following her before to intimidate her. Maybe she had threatened him before or made a big deal about him seeing a "technically" married women or reported him before. Can anyone remember the date those photos show her car at the sandwich shop. Was that the same day she went missing?

They're suppose to be registered and locked in the Arms Rm. But considering he was in charge of that company and could do whatever he liked. He had a loaded one. All the articles said he ran from base....Who knows what's accurate at this point in time. Maybe the gf will shed some light on this nightmare.
Lets hope so..this is such a horrific case IMO

The U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Unit met with Kwaham on Wednesday, after humans remains were found in a shallow grave close to the Leon River in Texas. The meeting with officials came months after 20-year-old Guillen disappeared from Fort Hood.

Officials told Kwaham that the evidence they had against junior soldier, Aaron Robinson, dated back to the day when Guillen disappeared, after a witness spotted him in an armory parking lot. Robinson’s girlfriend, Cecily Aguilar, the estranged wife of a Fort Hood soldier, was also involved, officials told Kwaham.

Robinson was not the person who called Guillen into work on her day off on April 22, the last day she was seen alive, but he’s the one responsible for killing her, Kwaham said.
snipped
BREAKING: Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen bludgeoned dead with hammer in armory room, family lawyer says [EXCLUSIVE]

I'm not buying it... Why would VG confront him about his love life? Makes no sense imo.

MOO JMO
Also, how in the world would she know that those supposed pictures were of an estranged wife of a soldier?

I have no doubt that whatever happened was brutal, but where is this info coming from? Must be the girlfriend of AR, I’m assuming. MOO

I think AR told his girlfriend he killed Vanessa because she saw those pictures on his phone.

I believe this was a lie.

He needed help, and couldn’t exactly say “sweetie, I’ve been sexually harassing this female soldier, and she’s going to report me. Please help me move, destroy, and dispose of the body.”

Supposedly they had all this evidence but he was roaming free and able to go on and commit suicide. It's all mind boggling. Now it was an argument about him dating an ex soldier ex wife. Nothing makes sense.

And AR was NOT the person who called VG into work... Who was it then?
Who cleaned the armory room?
How was AR so sure no one would get in the armory room? He left it unattended for approximately 4 hours... Anyone could enter the armory room and see the blood.
Something missing here... MOO JMO

MOO JMO

So CID had evidence the day she was reported missing of her keys and ID & vehicle were at the Arms Room and there was a large amount of blood spill.

And they know who was in that area that day.

It it took a stranger 9 weeks later to find the body despite what seems like a significant amount of traceable information.

Last edited:
I think AR told his girlfriend he killed Vanessa because she saw those pictures on his phone.

He needed help, and couldn’t exactly say “sweetie, I’ve been sexually harassing this female soldier, and she’s going to report me. Please help me move, destroy, and dispose of the body.”
100% agree. And perhaps girlfriend was already jealous of VG, so she was willing to believe any story AR told.

Also, how in the world would she know that those supposed pictures were of an estranged wife of a soldier?

I have no doubt that whatever happened was brutal, but where is this info coming from? Must be the girlfriend of AR, I’m assuming. MOO

BBM

Right!
Something else just crossed my mind... but can't say it here, not now!;)

I'm wondering if he wasn't stalking or following her before to intimidate her. Maybe she had threatened him before or made a big deal about him seeing a "technically" married women or reported him before. Can anyone remember the date those photos show her car at the sandwich shop. Was that the same day she went missing?
She's divorced from an Ex soldier from my understanding. I don't buy it. Soldiers don't confront the ones in charge of them about such things, and if he was so concerned as sneaky as he was he wouldn't have allowed her to see pics or know about it in the first place. All of Ft. Hood needs investigating.

True - and it sure helps the military if it isn't proven sexual harassment - IMO. people really are just animals - I don't understand how she can be out on bond...

So CID had evidence the day she was reported missing of her keys and I’d & vehicle were at the Arms Room and there was a large amount of blood spill.

And they know who was in that area that day.

It it took a stranger 9 weeks later to find the body despite what seems like a significant amount of traceable information.

That still doesn’t lead you to a body.

It’s possible that phone records led them to that general area, but even Tim Miller couldn’t find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637