GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Daniel York trial delayed until fall

I don't know, but the trial was moved to Sept 23.

Following Judge Burdette's allowing last month of Lexington-based
Dan Carman to withdraw as his attorney. York is now being represented
by local lawyer Greg Ousley.
Burdette is also still considering a motion from Assistant Common-
wealth's Attorney David Dalton to consolidate York's case with the

case currently assigned to Prewitt and Richardson.

Both co-defendants have objected to that motion.
In his response to the motion filed in January, Richardson's
attorney, Robert Norfleet, noted that York is facing a 25-count
indictment where only one of those counts alleges any involvement by
his client.

Sounds like DPY's co-defendents are trying to distance themselves. That's not surprising. I'm guessing he fed them a bill of goods and now they are seeing the light. (and that's not the light of DPY's fake Christian church.)
It's pretty clear that DPY groomed those children. Shameful.

Yes I saw about the new trial date. My question is about the accomplices Kevin Prewitt and Ken Richardson. They used to be shown as inside of the jail but now they are not there in the inmates roster. I need to know if they are locked up or walking around free.

I tried looking into this but it's very hard to find any information about anything that has happened so far or is going to happen. I don't really understand how a bailed out man showing up to a court date high on meth can get released again.

I don't really understand any of this, to be perfectly honest. It seems like it should be a bigger story and while I am relieved that the children haven't been subject to harassment from the media, it makes me feel like there might not be anyone who is on their side. The wife Rosselys is still missing and no one is looking for her. There has to be a line between protecting the privacy of the victims and getting the word out. There seems to be zero updates and I wish I knew why.

Finally! Looking for updates for York and his cohorts is extremely frustrating! It's such a high-profile case and I'm at a loss at the lack of msm interest.

Anyway, York, Richardson and Prewitt have pretrial conferences on July 18. I'll post in Rosselys' thread too.

Inmate Roster: Pulaski County Detention Center

Court records search (by name): KYeCourts - Guest Login
Click "I am not a Robot" and you'll go right to the search.

Court Dockets: KCOJ Docket
Choose Circuit court, Pulaski county.

Found these, posting in both threads.
FL - FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

YORK, DANIEL PAUL (D)
• PULASKI : 18-CR-00498
COMMONWEALTH VS. YORK, DANIEL PAUL
Next PRETRIAL CONFERENCE is scheduled for 09/19/2019 at 09:00 AM in room A
===
RICHARDSON, KEN (D)
• PULASKI : 18-CR-00500-001
COMMONWEALTH VS. RICHARDSON, KEN
Next PRETRIAL CONFERENCE is scheduled for 09/19/2019 at 09:00 AM in room A
===

PREWITT, KEVIN (D)
• PULASKI : 18-CR-00500-002
COMMONWEALTH VS. PREWITT, KEVIN
Next JURY TRIAL is scheduled for 09/23/2019 at 09:00 AM in room A
KYeCourts - Login

Dockets. Pulaski County, Circuit Court:
KCOJ Docket

Inmate Tracker. Only York shows as being in custody.
Pulaski County Detention Center

Anything new on this case???
Found this article:
Oct 27, 2019
“The man accused of abusing his stepdaughters and keeping the elder one hidden for more than two months has been found competent to stand trial.

The trial of Daniel Paul York, 52, of Somerset, was initially scheduled to begin April 1.

[SBM]

He is being held in the Pulaski County Detention Center in lieu of a $2 million cash-only bond.

The charges involve York's alleged abuse of his stepdaughters, the elder of which disappeared from her foster home in Monticello on March 15 and was found safe May 31 [of last year] with York at the Ky. 461 residence of Kevin Gil Prewitt, 57, of Somerset.

In a separate indictment, Prewitt and 48-year-old Ken Morris Richardson, also of Somerset, were charged with Complicity to Kidnapping of a Minor.

[SBM]

In June, York's attorney Greg Ousley filed a motion to determine York's competency to stand trial -- delaying a September 23 trial date. After he was evaluated at the Kentucky Correctional Psychiatric Center (KCPC), the defense waived a hearing on September 19 and stipulated to the findings of the KCPC report. Pulaski Circuit Judge Jeffrey Burdette entered his order on the matter on October 10.

A new trial date has yet to be set. York is scheduled to appear along with Richardson and Prewitt for a pretrial conference on November 21.” (BBM)
York found competent to stand trial

ETA: Posted also on Rosselys’ thread:

Last edited:
Thank you for the research and post! Important to keep track of this sicko!

Found this article:
Oct 27, 2019
“The man accused of abusing his stepdaughters and keeping the elder one hidden for more than two months has been found competent to stand trial.

The trial of Daniel Paul York, 52, of Somerset, was initially scheduled to begin April 1.

[SBM]

He is being held in the Pulaski County Detention Center in lieu of a $2 million cash-only bond.

The charges involve York's alleged abuse of his stepdaughters, the elder of which disappeared from her foster home in Monticello on March 15 and was found safe May 31 [of last year] with York at the Ky. 461 residence of Kevin Gil Prewitt, 57, of Somerset.

In a separate indictment, Prewitt and 48-year-old Ken Morris Richardson, also of Somerset, were charged with Complicity to Kidnapping of a Minor.

[SBM]

In June, York's attorney Greg Ousley filed a motion to determine York's competency to stand trial -- delaying a September 23 trial date. After he was evaluated at the Kentucky Correctional Psychiatric Center (KCPC), the defense waived a hearing on September 19 and stipulated to the findings of the KCPC report. Pulaski Circuit Judge Jeffrey Burdette entered his order on the matter on October 10.

A new trial date has yet to be set. York is scheduled to appear along with Richardson and Prewitt for a pretrial conference on November 21.” (BBM)
York found competent to stand trial

ETA: Posted also on Rosselys’ thread:

Latest update:

YORK, DANIEL PAUL (D)
• PULASKI : 18-CR-00498
COMMONWEALTH VS. YORK, DANIEL PAUL
Next JURY TRIAL is scheduled for 04/20/2020 at 09:00 AM in room 3B
KYeCourts - Login

I couldn't find info on the last pretrial conference and the April trial isn't on the docket yet so I don't know if that's for all the charges or what.
Inmate Tracker also has a March 30 court date.

RICHARDSON, KEN (D)
• PULASKI : 18-CR-00500-001
COMMONWEALTH VS. RICHARDSON, KEN
Next PRETRIAL CONFERENCE is scheduled for 03/19/2020 at 09:00 AM in room 3B

PREWITT, KEVIN (D)
• PULASKI : 18-CR-00500-002
COMMONWEALTH VS. PREWITT, KEVIN
Next PRETRIAL CONFERENCE is scheduled for 03/19/2020 at 09:00 AM in room 3B

Comment from FB from one of Daniel's friends:

• Diane Lisk
    Renee you need to give Danny’s sister or Richard control over this account. Your services are no longer needed, nor have you been active, supportive, nor do you vet properly. Danny’s loved ones do not appreciate these trolls posting crappy half truths or their interpretation of the chain of events. Thank you!
I think she's complaining about me! Imagine criticizing Renee, when she's been pretty solid in DYP's defense. But DL is offended that anyone could find any fault with DYP and isn't immediately attacked for those comments. (I guess that's me.) The blind devotion is utterly astounding. But then I'm naive.

I haven't seen any update on this. Did they have a hearing on July 9?
It's frustrating as there is no recent msm report on the cases and the Pulaski County Inmate Search hasn't been updated since March. So I have to slog through the court dockets day by day.

I did find another pretrial conference for Ken Richardson on August 6. Nothing for York or Prewitt through October but the dockets may not have updated yet.
KCOJ Docket

Posted in other thread also.

It's frustrating as there is no recent msm report on the cases and the Pulaski County Inmate Search hasn't been updated since March. So I have to slog through the court dockets day by day.

I did find another pretrial conference for Ken Richardson on August 6. Nothing for York or Prewitt through October but the dockets may not have updated yet.
KCOJ Docket

Posted in other thread also.

You are SO dedicated MsMarple! Thank you! (and, you don't owe us anything, but your efforts are very appreciated.)

Ugh, it's heartbreaking that Rosselys' daughter was exposed not only to sexual predator Danny York but also his disgusting henchmen. :mad:

Kevin Gil Prewitt, 58, and Ken Morris Richardson, 50, both of Somerset, were each lodged in the Pulaski County Detention Center on Thursday -- Prewitt after failing to report for a drug screen and Richardson after a test came back positive for methamphetamine.
At press time, both remained jailed without bond. They are next scheduled to appear in Pulaski Circuit Court on August 6.
Kidnapping co-defendants back in custody after drug screen violations

September 3 @ 9 am.
18-CR-00500-002 COMMONWEALTH VS. PREWITT, KEVIN
(PRETRIAL CONFERENCE)
1 0100505 COMP KIDNAPPING-MINOR
https://kcoj.kycourts.net/dockets/D...Date=07/18/2020&courtRoom=ALL&subDivision=ALL

By JANIE SLAVEN
Commonwealth Journal
Aug 1, 2020
“The man accused of abusing his stepdaughters and keeping the elder one hidden for more than two months back in 2018 has a new trial date.

According to an order filed July 9, Pulaski Circuit Judge Jeffrey Burdette scheduled the trial of 53-year-old Daniel Paul York of Somerset for March 8 of next year.

[SBM]

The charges involve York's alleged abuse of his stepdaughters, the elder of which disappeared from her foster home in Monticello on March 15, 2018, and was found safe May 31, 2018, with York at the Ky. 461 residence of Kevin Gil Prewitt, 58, of Somerset.

In a separate indictment, Prewitt and 50-year-old Ken Morris Richardson, also of Somerset, were charged with Complicity to Kidnapping of a Minor.

[SBM]” (BBM)
New trial date for man accused of holding stepdaughter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pakaberry