GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Nothing is impossible and worse things have surely happened. One possible piece of info against that theory - AF is a small girl, both slender and petite in stature. If she gave birth to a full term baby in May, then at the time she was kidnapped in March, she would have been noticeably, conspicuously pregnant. A baby belly would have been a very distinguishing feature on a girl her size, so I would think it would have been mentioned as part of her description, on the missing posters and other communications. You never know, though.

maybe the foster family knew she was pregnant. he wanted the baby gone so it wasn't DNA'd. we wouldn't know what CPS and fosters knew because it is confidential. however, I would think when she was reported missing, that news would be included. but who knows.

Just catching up on the past few days' news. One charge that caught my eye was:
"Unlawful Use of Electronic Means to Induce a Minor to Engage in Sexual/Prohibited Activities"

At first I thought this might mean that he made them/her watch *advertiser censored*. But when I looked up the charge, it relates to using electronic communication (computer or cell phone) to procure a minor to engage in sexual activities.

I wonder if this relates to the texts found on AF's phone regarding his desire to marry her.

No matter what, he is such a horrible man, and he had people enabling him. In the end, beyond to two guys charged, his "blind faith friends" also enabled him and are accessories by willful disregard of the situation.

Just catching up on the past few days' news. One charge that caught my eye was:
"Unlawful Use of Electronic Means to Induce a Minor to Engage in Sexual/Prohibited Activities"

At first I thought this might mean that he made them/her watch *advertiser censored*. But when I looked up the charge, it relates to using electronic communication (computer or cell phone) to procure a minor to engage in sexual activities.

I wonder if this relates to the texts found on AF's phone regarding his desire to marry her.

No matter what, he is such a horrible man, and he had people enabling him. In the end, beyond to two guys charged, his "blind faith friends" also enabled him and are accessories by willful disregard of the situation.
I bet it has to do with the text where York expressed wanting to have a baby with her. And who knows what other texts were found that we don't yet know about. Ugh.

This might be too far fetched but since the idea of A F being pregnant has been brought up I wonder if that may have been the trigger that got the kids taken away from DPY in Kentucky in the first place? Maybe AF was pregnant and when questioned about it told her teacher or school counselor about the abuse? Could she have been far enough along to deliver the baby during the time DPY took her from her foster home? Maybe he wanted to get rid of the "evidence" for good... DPY and AF were found May 31. This Unidentified baby was found June 1: FL - Fl - Baby Girl Found Floating Near Boynton Beach, June 2018

I know it might sound crazy but I keep wondering about it. People often take bodies to places they are familiar with and the timeline fits. York could have known a midwife from his work in Haiti. Perhaps he was able to take AF to a midwife friend to deliver the baby safely and quietly?
Baby June was thought to be about a week old at most and possibly mixed race. She was found in Boyton Beach and thought to have drifted from Broward County area-- which is near the area in Florida where York used to live (Hollywood, FL). There's a $10,000 reward if anyone wants to call this in as a tip:
LATEST: Despite national attention, ‘Baby June’ case got just 14 tips, PBSO says
Well, I don't know. If she was pregnant, I think it would be mentioned when she went missing, like, "hey, keep your eyes open for this pregnant teen girl". And, by now, if she was pregnant and, when they found her she wasn't pregnant anymore and had no baby with her, they would've either put a missing person's alert for the baby or making her go through some medical exams to check if she ever gave birth or had a miscarrage. Is the baby mixed race?
I hope no other child is lost in this mess, born or unborn, all of those kids are enough. And for the poor baby, I just hopeshe gets to go home soon and that it was nothig but a freak accident.

I bet it has to do with the text where York expressed wanting to have a baby with her. And who knows what other texts were found that we don't yet know about. Ugh.

I can’t figure out the link but I think the text conversation about the baby also discussed naming it with a combination of their two first names. I hate that detail because it casts this story as a baby between lovers, instead of the reality which is a 50 year old man raped a his underage stepdaughter.

I wonder which of Daniel’s siblings is the parent of his nephew who is now in jail for helping out.

I have to say I’m pleasingly surprised by Kentucky here. When AF was kidnapped and even up until when Daniel was captured it seemed like the police didn’t care at all, and didn’t even really know if she was missing or what. The fact that they have actually arrested and charged Daniel’s accomplices is a very positive development. I wonder if those men will be offered a deal to spill the beans to save themselves.

I wonder which of Daniel’s siblings is the parent of his nephew who is now in jail for helping out.

I have to say I’m pleasingly surprised by Kentucky here. When AF was kidnapped and even up until when Daniel was captured it seemed like the police didn’t care at all, and didn’t even really know if she was missing or what. The fact that they have actually arrested and charged Daniel’s accomplices is a very positive development. I wonder if those men will be offered a deal to spill the beans to save themselves.

I agree. I would like to thank the KY State Police. They are on this, by all appearances. These kids have no one else looking after them. DPY has his 'evangelical cult' friends...who blindly stand in support of him, and don't care one iota for children that might be abused. Shame on them. They are not Christians, even though they spout psalms and express love of God. They are fake and distorted.

I've worn out my welcome on the somerset news site so if anyone sees an update please post. In the meantime here's an interesting statement from one of York's co-defendants:
Additional drug possession charges were added for Prewitt, who maintains his innocence. He said he was not even at home when York was there with a minor.

"I'm guilty until proven innocent," Prewitt said. "All I did was let a good man in my house. And I'll let him back in my house, cause Daniel York is a good man! He's welcome in my house any day. Anytime. He's honest and I trust him with everything I have! That's the real version. Not this lying version."
looky-smiley.gif
Sure, whatever.
2 Accused Of Helping Man In Kidnapping

Holy cow what a nasty man. That video is remarkable for three reasons

1. The guy keeps saying “I’m guilty” even in sarcasm the truth shows itself

2. That’s the type of Good Christian Man that Daniel chose to ally with

3. As one of the three full grown men involved in kidnapping AF, it must have been so scary for her, even if she was abused/coerced into feeling like she was in love with Daniel, she had to deal with that guy as maybe her only human contact. It sickens me.

I've worn out my welcome on the somerset news site so if anyone sees an update please post. In the meantime here's an interesting statement from one of York's co-defendants:
looky-smiley.gif
Sure, whatever.
2 Accused Of Helping Man In Kidnapping

Such an incredibly scary man. He has problems. As if I would believe him when he has that attitude.

I agree. I would like to thank the KY State Police. They are on this, by all appearances.

I am so grateful to all the people in Kentucky who are helping keep this monster away from children (and women!).

I wonder how a child rapist finds a lawyer to defend him. How could such a lawyer sleep at night?

I posted court dates over on Rosselys' thread but I forgot to post here...

Daniel York and Kevin Prewitt have hearings in Circuit Court on September 20. Ken Richardson has a hearing on October 18.

Court dockets: KCOJ Docket
Select Pulaski County, Circuit Court, September 20. York's on page 3. Prewitt is on page 4. Oct. 18 Richardson's on page 1.
Inmate roster: Pulaski County Detention Center Inmates

Trial date set for man accused of rape, incest
A trial date has been set in the case of a Somerset man accused of sexually abusing his two stepdaughters and allegedly kidnapping the older of the two children.

Daniel York, 51, and one of two men charged with aiding with the kidnapping, Kevin Prewitt, 56, had separate appearances in Circuit Court on Thursday morning. During each hearing, Judge Jeffrey Burdette scheduled a trial for the week of April 1, 2019.
Judge Burdette also confirmed that bond hearings for York and Prewitt are set for October 4. Both men currently are being lodged in the Pulaski County Detention Center. York is being held on a $2 million cash-only bond, while Prewitt is being held on a $100,000 cash/ property bond.

Pretrial conferences (circuit) for York and Prewitt on Nov. 1. Richardson has a Nov. 16 circuit court date but it's not currently showing on the court roster. York also has a Nov. 19 court date that's not on the roster.

I guess York's bond reduction hearing didn't go too well - all three are still showing as Pulaski County inmates.

It sickens me that anyone could defend dyp.
I came across a page created to clear dyp's name which has raised $10,000! I also came across a website created to do the same.
(Sorry if this info is late)
I'm so disgusted and can only imagine what these children are going through. :(

It sickens me that anyone could defend dyp.
I came across a page created to clear dyp's name which has raised $10,000! I also came across a website created to do the same.
I'm so disgusted and can only imagine what these children are going through. :(

Clarification: The GOAL of the is $10,000 but ZERO has been donated

I guess York's bond reduction hearing didn't go too well - all three are still showing as Pulaski County inmates.

No, did not go well at all. The hearing had some interesting information. Including that in March after A. was removed by Child Services, before Daniel kidnapped her, he took a totally unsuspicious little sightseeing drive to Florida to innocently withdrawal $160,000.00 dollars to use to flee the country.

York attorney: $2 million bond is same as no bond

His lawyer tries to argue that he should have less bail because he has family in the area. The prosecutor correctly and smartly pointed out that those same family members were who allowed him to cover his crime so it’s hardly a reason for less bail. Kentucky stepping up!

Although even if his bail got cut in half, if he has zero out of 10000 on then he will have zero out of 1000000.

No, did not go well at all. The hearing had some interesting information. Including that in March after A. was removed by Child Services, before Daniel kidnapped her, he took a totally unsuspicious little sightseeing drive to Florida to innocently withdrawal $160,000.00 dollars to use to flee the country.

York attorney: $2 million bond is same as no bond

His lawyer tries to argue that he should have less bail because he has family in the area. The prosecutor correctly and smartly pointed out that those same family members were who allowed him to cover his crime so it’s hardly a reason for less bail. Kentucky stepping up!

Although even if his bail got cut in half, if he has zero out of 10000 on then he will have zero out of 1000000.
Thanks! I love the defense argument that York's not a flight risk because he has family in the area. Nice try, lol.
From your link:
Testifying at the bond hearing was Kentucky State Detective Eric Moore, who is leading the investigation and outlined the cases against both men including statements York's elder stepdaughter allegedly made to authorities that she and York were planning to leave the country. York had also allegedly withdrawn a total of $160,000 from a Citibank during a March trip to Florida.
I have a Citi account and can make online transfers to/from my other Citi accounts and also external accounts so if the 160k was in cash he could have theoretically transferred it to a local account. There aren't any CitiBanks in my state so I do everything online with no problem. I'd like to know what kind of account he withdrew the cash from.
Prewitt's attorney, Lucas Joyner, disputed the prosecution's assertions that his client even knew that the girl was staying in his basement with York or that York was being sought for questioning in connection to her disappearance prior to authorities showing up at his home.
All I can say to this is...
laugh-cute-cat-emoticon.gif

Curiously, the PI unintentionally cited one of the reasons why York's bond is so high on her cleardannyyork site back in August or September. She also appeared to have attempted to intimidate the judge:
Although there is no statutory limit, judges will set bail higher if the suspect is a flight risk. Otherwise, judges are wary of setting bail too high as they may lose their seat on the bench if they do so continuously.
Note the bolded (by her) sentence. IMO that was a subtle threat to the judge - lower York's bail or you may lose your job. I doubt she has the power to do anything and I'm sure TBN and all of York's "devoted" FB friends want to be as far away from him as possible so it's just more clueless, impotent ranting.

What a nasty bunch of... um, people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost
Back