Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From your link:

“On Friday evening, investigators searched a rural location in Ronks, where they believed Stoltzfoos might have been taken after being kidnapped. Smoker’s vehicle was seen parked at that location on June 23. Investigators found buried in a wooded area articles of clothing believed to belong to Stoltzfoos. Smoker became a person of interest in the kidnapping after police received information about a red/orange vehicle seen in the Gap area on the afternoon of the abduction. Multiple witnesses in that area reported seeing an Amish female in the passenger seat of a vehicle driven by a male. Witness descriptions of the driver and vehicle are consistent with Smoker and his vehicle.”

Sourced via CRIMEWATCH®: NEWS POST: Paradise Man Charged with Kidnapping 18YO Linda Stoltzfoos as Search for

What a bombshell. My thoughts are with Linda’s family and friends because I can’t even imagine being in their position having to process this news.

I usually don’t comment on cases where it appears law enforcement aren’t doing enough because I feel in between a rock and a hard place. The sleuth in me yearns for more information, but being married to a cop I know we (the public) are often not privy to information for a good reason.

Last edited:
https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/...-linda-stoltzfoos-search-stoltzfoos-continues

SABBM:

Investigators found buried in a wooded area articles of clothing believed to belong to Stoltzfoos.

Smoker became a person of interest in the kidnapping after police received information about a red/orange vehicle seen in the Gap area on the afternoon of the abduction.

Multiple witnesses in that area reported seeing an Amish female in the passenger seat of a vehicle driven by a male. Witness descriptions of the driver and vehicle are consistent with Smoker and his vehicle.

Police also obtained and viewed surveillance video - enhanced by FBI forensic technicians - that depicts the abduction of Linda Stoltzfoos on Beechdale Road. That video shows a red Kia Rio involved in the abduction.

This is horrendous.

I can't imagine how terrified LS must have been.

I'm so glad LE has video of the abduction.
It sounds like LE was able to put the perp on their radar very quickly.
It said something about LE arresting him at his workplace.
I wonder if he works close to where she was abducted from.

This vile piece of trash that harmed her is toast.

I know the Amish are very forgiving.
I ain't Amish.

I hope the DA buries this creep.

JMO.

Yes that is what it said, OMG I hope they find her. It doesn't sound good as far as her being alive though. They said they believed she was harmed. So very sad!

Its unbelievably sad.

If they have evidence she was harmed that has to be blood evidence.

I always hold out for a miracle in cases like this, but I've felt Linda was most likely killed shortly after being taken.

I just pray they can find her remains so she can be brought home to her shattered family.

For some reason I never suspected Amish involvement.

How far from the kidnapping site to where he lives? Tia.

Prayers for her beloved family.

Jmho

https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/...-linda-stoltzfoos-search-stoltzfoos-continues

SABBM:

Investigators found buried in a wooded area articles of clothing believed to belong to Stoltzfoos.

Smoker became a person of interest in the kidnapping after police received information about a red/orange vehicle seen in the Gap area on the afternoon of the abduction.

Multiple witnesses in that area reported seeing an Amish female in the passenger seat of a vehicle driven by a male. Witness descriptions of the driver and vehicle are consistent with Smoker and his vehicle.

Police also obtained and viewed surveillance video - enhanced by FBI forensic technicians - that depicts the abduction of Linda Stoltzfoos on Beechdale Road. That video shows a red Kia Rio involved in the abduction.

This is horrendous.

I can't imagine how terrified LS must have been.

I'm so glad LE has video of the abduction.
It sounds like LE was able to put the perp on their radar very quickly.
It said something about LE arresting him at his workplace.
I wonder if he works close to where she was abducted from.

This vile piece of trash that harmed her is toast.

I know the Amish are very forgiving.
I ain't Amish.

I hope the DA buries this creep.

JMO.
I'm not Amish either GordianKnot, I feel just like you. Not even mental illness is good enough reason to be lenient with these creeps. Make him pay dearly for the hell he put her and her family through.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member