Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took it to mean around his head. I'll go back and listen.
The notes to that are directly under the video here.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/...with-lori-vallow-played-during-court-hearing/

The outer black bag was cut open, exposing the child's body. It was noted that there was duct tape wrapped around the ankles, and the arms were position folded across the chest with duct tape wrapped beginning at the elbows down to the hands which were encased in a ball of duct tape. There was a white bag over the head with duct tape wrapped tightly from chin to forehead. Once the duct tape was removed from the arms, it was noted that there was additional duct tape around the wrists. Once the bag was removed, it was noted that there was duct tape over the mouth. This is what I recall from the testimony, and it appears corroborated in the notes.

JMO That poor child was ambushed.

Oh, poor Chad. He looks sooo sad! IMO, he's thinking about his life prior to meeting LV. He looks like he's about to cry. . . Tears for himself--probably not for Tammy or any one else! MOO

JP is looking very concerned with that frown on his face. IMO, it looks like his client didn't give him the whole story--maybe even CD didn't know what LVD told those detectives during the first wellness check on Nov. 26th until he viewed the bodycam video today!! MOO

Wait, wait... Why is Prior allowed to call Lori, just Lori Vallow and not Lori Vallow Daybell? The two were married on NOV 5TH, the investigation started on Nove 26th. They were legally married and still are unless there is something we don't know. It alludes to the face that CD plans on throwing Lori under the bus. (BTW-SQUIRREL!) If CD demanded an annulment, would that be public record?) Does Lori have access to viewing this trial right now?

Cathy Russon @cathyrusson 20m
Hmmm, I wonder who else would have had Alex Cox's phone when the children were being buried. If not Alex and not his client.......

Cathy Russon @cathyrusson 31m

#ChadDaybell - Charles Vallow wrote an email to ADAM Cox the month before ALEX Cox shot and killed him. He tells Adam that Lori made up a fake email account for him. He said when he confronted Lori she blamed it on her brother Adam

Cathy Russon @cathyrusson 46m
#ChadDaybell - When detectives conducted welfare check on JJ, Lori told them she's been moving around a lot because her brother has been trying to kill her, she says not Alex. Alex "is my protector". Then says the other brother was in on it with her husband trying to kill her

I'm going to have to miss the rest of the hearing today. Thanks @Emi and @BUF and anyone else who is posting reporter tweets and summaries of the prelim hearing here. So far I think the defense has nothing viable to defend Chad's lies and this case will go forward to trial without a hitch. Hopefully there will also be murder charges dropped soon. Justice for JJ and Tylee (and Tammy and Charles) is just beginning. MOO.

It was confirmed that CD and LV married on 11/5/2019 in HI, so on 11/26/2019, she was officially Mrs. Daybell by that date, yet CD and JP do not want her referred to by Daybell!!! MOO

It was confirmed that CD and LV married on 11/5/2019 in HI, so on 11/26/2019, she was officially Mrs. Daybell by that date, yet CD and JP do not want her referred to by Daybell!!! MOO

That is interesting. Are both Lori and Chad at the hearing? Do they look at each other?

That is interesting. Are both Lori and Chad at the hearing? Do they look at each other?
No, Lori and her attorney are not present. IMO, she's too busy conferring with her attorney at the Women's Detention Center. She's probably furious that Mr. Daybell and his attorney are not referring her to as Mrs. Daybell. MOO

Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson 1m
Melanie Gibb and David Warwick at the courthouse. #ChadDaybell #MrsDaybellBestie

Jilliana Colina @Jilliana_Colina
A viewer sent me this video of Melanie Gibb - Who was a close friend to Lori Vallow Daybell, arriving at the Fremont County Courthouse with David Warwick.

[URL='https://twitter.com/Jilliana_Colina']Jilliana Colina @Jilliana_Colina10m[/URL]
Replying to @Jilliana_Colina
Melanie Gibb was the friend who Lori Vallow Daybell told police had JJ Vallow when they went to do a welfare check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member