Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice Means hasn't filed no joiner yet or to move court trial or to just throw out the case. When is the hearing for Prior's motion to move trial and motion to dismiss the case.

(Insert rolly eyes through entire post)

Well, it IS a conspiracy charge. So why should both of them duplicate and pay lawyers $$ to do what both want. MOO. Lori is already milking the monies dry by meeting with MM so often without even having the evidence.

Chad pays for the transcripts (both want)

Chad pays for moving trial (both want)

Chad pays for time to draft motion to dismiss (both want)

Makes sense to me..... Chad must pay for all... but hey... didn't pay for getting her out on bond!

She's not only milking Chad perhaps, but also milking any legacy $ and/or insurance monies from Tammy that may have gone to the children for THEIR defense.

MOO

In other cases, MSM has been able to determine amounts of money on the commissary, etc. I've seen nothing in this case for such.

The hearing for joiner/moving trial has not been addressed nor scheduled MOO by the judge. Recall, that the transcripts have delayed, and motion will follow.. judge did approve that.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/ashergrey/status/1304121622878617600

This is a still frame of the 3D forensic model KSL and Visual Law Group built of the property belonging to Chad Daybell. Last night on @KSL5TV I showed you how it was made. Tonight at 10, I'll show you what it can do.

We were in the process of building the model when Chad Daybell went to court for his preliminary hearing at the beginning of August. During the prelim, Rexburg police and the FBI testified about their actions on the property during the search on June 9-10.

By applying their testimony to the model, along with what we know about where Chad Daybell was when the search was going down, we're able to draw some intriguing insights. Technology + testimony = understanding.

We also learned from the prelim testimony that
@FBISaltLakeCity 's evidence recovery team used extremely precise laser surveying tools to measure the Daybell property during the search. So they have the data to build an even better model than ours, if they so choose.

The pond does not even seem to be in the picture, so is it a very small man made pond? Thanks

Family Court Case Information - Case History

Case Number: FC2019-095384
Brandon Boudreaux
Melani Boudreaux
9/9/2020 028 - ME: Status Conference Set 9/9/2020

Just keeping us all in the loop on this part of the case . I still believe Melani is sitting on a lot of information and will use it to save herself as needed and blame Alex for everything. MOO

The pond does not even seem to be in the picture, so is it a very small man made pond? Thanks
I've always considered it to be a small man-made pond that has been dried up. If livestock or horses were once kept there, I'd guess it was kept filled but I've never heard anything about the Daybell having horses.

I've always considered it to be a small man-made pond that has been dried up. If livestock or horses were once kept there, I'd guess it was kept filled but I've never heard anything about the Daybell having horses.

Thank you...just enough of a indentation that only a heavy rain might fill it up. It makes sense the pond would have been for farm/ranch animals.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1304157475050893312

Justin Lum
@jlumfox10

NEW: Attorney for Chad Daybell objects to prosecution’s motion to join cases for Daybell & Lori Vallow. “Joinder would be extremely prejudicial to Mr. Daybell & his right to present his defense.” John Prior points to high level of national/local media attention. #fox10phoenix

Maybe it is possible that in the end Mr. Prior will blame Lori.

but as of today, I see neither Chad nor Lori budging an inch. He does after all, believe he is a prophet. And she believes she is a goddess. They are above normal people.

The 3D forensic model could be a fabulous tool to better explain the crime scene layout to a jury rather than using numerous photos, including satellite views. Besides the burial spots, it also shows vehicle access on the property, trees, streets, fences, out-buildings, etc. The model makers even show debris on the ground..... nice touch.

After following this case for a long time I was still a bit confused of a few things but this gave me a much better picture. I've had all kinds of time but a jury will have limited time to digest all the information with a complex case like this so the model will help them out a lot, plus JP will have one less thing to confuse the jury with.

Maybe this had already been discussed but I was a bit confused with the pet cemetery and fire pit connection. Looking at the model, it's obvious TR's body was both burnt and buried in the pet cemetery and the fire pit is just a feature on the property for reference. TD, or any of their kids could have gone back there at some point and noticed disturbed earth without recent pet deaths. CD had to cover their butts and sent the infamous racoon text to TD. It might be trivial, but I wonder if AxC told him to do that since AxC was good at coming up with stories to cover up crimes (CV).

Just maybe her roomate in jail saw LVD running her hand down her body meant LVD was going to offer MM herself as payment? I think so. It's pretty possible with a person like her. jmo (might be why he was there every day, day after day). yep

I think she just meant to indicate the worth of her ravishingly beautiful self.

Family Court Case Information - Case History

Case Number: FC2019-095384
Brandon Boudreaux
Melani Boudreaux
9/9/2020 028 - ME: Status Conference Set 9/9/2020

Just keeping us all in the loop on this part of the case . I still believe Melani is sitting on a lot of information and will use it to save herself as needed and blame Alex for everything. MOO

I have a question about this, Melani is pregnant now, with IP's child. If she is determined "unfit" as a parent, denied visitation with her children with BB, does that also impact her situation with her soon to be new baby? Could CPS take her baby?

Justin Lum
@jlumfox10

NEW: Attorney for Chad Daybell objects to prosecution’s motion to join cases for Daybell & Lori Vallow. “Joinder would be extremely prejudicial to Mr. Daybell & his right to present his defense.” John Prior points to high level of national/local media attention. #fox10phoenix

I appreciate the fact that the prosecution already tried to get the media to be minimal and the judge denied that. So now the defense has no leg to stand on regarding media attention especially when they pushed for it. All jmo

Justin Lum
@jlumfox10

In tonight's episode on Crime Talk YouTube, (?Are we allowed to link that here @WS?) Scott notes that if separate, the costs for both will go up. If one goes to trial first, the second person's atty will have to go to that trial, get info and process etc.

CaChing CaChing as to money thrown. What is the saying, throwing good money after bad?

The view of the model he used has a caption partially covering the pond. This top-down view of the 3D model shows the locations a bit better:

OverviewOrtho.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member