Found Safe NC - Kristin Glass, 43, Topsail, 6 October 2020

Also from the Heavy article, quoting her friends:

...her family became concerned when she didn’t return home by 5 p.m. At about 6 p.m., Glass’s boyfriend SW called her cellphone and it was answered by a man who said he found it at around 3:30 or 4 p.m...

Did she live with her family or her boyfriend? When did the family become aware that she was unreachable? Did they try to call her after 5pm? By that time her phone was already in the finder's possession, so he would have answered.
If I found someone's phone the first thing I would do is look through the contacts list & let some know I have the phone. Presuming I could get into it of course

I'm glad she was found safe. Her case was one of the most widely shared on SM. Also, a lot of people quickly blamed her bf, but her family defended him.

Search on fb: kristin glass update

Last edited:
I'm surprised she was able to enter a bank - most ATM's have a maximum amount - I wonder if she was buying something online and was meeting up with someone and things turned bad?
Perhaps it was “at a bank” and on bank property not necessarily inside the building. A lot are still by appointment only. Or she could have utilized the drive up teller window. Or the atm in the drive up.
You can set your daily limits for atm withdrawals - BofA and WF let you set them over the phone, I temporarily set mine for $2,000 and changed it back after getting money out.
Hope she is doing okay.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back