TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 #6

From Stella's link-I agree, not Brandon.
Remains found in Alabama.

Race: white
Sex: male
Height: approximately 5’6” – 5’9”
Frame: small
Shoe size: approximately 5-6

Here is my theory on what happened to Brandon. His car started having trouble and he literally ran into the "first guy's" car. They may have got mad and they killed him

Sorry if this was already mentioned, but they said Brandon may have been on meth. Do you think he was having hallucinations about people chasing him? I know many on meth have those paranoias. Not saying all of it was imagined, but maybe partly?
I think he definitely says “they got chased into the woods”. So I’m sure he did encounter something. But just wasn’t sure how much the drugs affected him too.

Sorry if this was already mentioned, but they said Brandon may have been on meth. Do you think he was having hallucinations about people chasing him? I know many on meth have those paranoias. Not saying all of it was imagined, but maybe partly?
I think he definitely says “they got chased into the woods”. So I’m sure he did encounter something. But just wasn’t sure how much the drugs affected him too.
We do have to consider this a possibility and to be fair a likelyhood however it is not the only one

There’s been so many rumors and misconstrued facts that it’s hard to keep up as time goes by.

I’ve always felt (and this is just a personal “gut feeling”) those close to Brandon — particularly that day — haven’t been completely honest on the events leading up to. As mentioned, it’s been a while, but didn’t Brandon, at least in a general sense, identify who was giving him problems?

San Angelo isn’t exactly a “small town”, but it’s not exactly one where you couldn’t go to a shopping store and be completely perplexed running into a acquaintance.

Where does it say that
I was going to say the same.

You have to be logged into Namus to see the rule out list. Here are the three rule outs. They are listed by case number, date body found, county and state.

UP14360
08/14/2015
Bland
VA

UP14364
08/18/2015
Tom Green
TX

UP12399
04/19/2014
Yamhill
OR

If you log in to Namus, find your case and above the big blue words that say Case Information- select comparisons-that will give you a list.
If you wish to see further info on the comparisons-click tools to the right, on the main screen and click case report from the drop down. Scroll down and it will show more info on the comparisons.
It lifted me a bit to see he is being checked against those that have no name yet.

Last edited:
If you log in to Namus, find your case and above the big blue words that say Case Information- select comparisons-that will give you a list.
If you wish to see further info on the comparisons-click tools to the right, on the main screen and click case report from the drop down. Scroll down and it will show more info on the comparisons.
It lifted me a bit to see he is being checked against those that have no name yet.
Thank you

Question for Nannymo.

Are there quarries there? Could he have fallen in one and can't be found? Traveling to Dallas this week I saw signs that said Quarry dangerous keep out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back