Found Safe TN - Jordan Allen Gorman, 9, Joelton, 15 Nov 2020

Wouldn't contact with DCS be expected if the children were adopted from foster care? Does anyone have a link that that's how the adoption happened? Sometimes parents who adopt Will be contacted if a sibling is placed in care in an effort to keep siblings together. Does contact with DCS or the foster system cease after adoption?
There was a post here last night, inappropriately entitled cost of adopting a child in TN or some such thing. It was a misnomer. It was full of very interesting information and with a link to a site with names and photographs of children needing adoption. Many of these children were teenagers. (I apologise , I may have used the word adoption interchangeably with fostering, I was referring to fostering, actually. It stated that the prime objective was to reunite these children with their natural parents, so no adoption.
You will find the information you require on that site.

Jordan's parents lost their first son, Josiah Adam Lassek, 24, in a 2011 car crash just before Christmas, according to an online obituary. They've been adopting and fostering children ever since, according to Tony Langdon, a family friend.

Gerald Prior, who has known the family for years through his ministry at New Life Community Church in Joelton, said Jordan was adopted. The boy has two full sisters, who were adopted with him, Prior said.
Jordan Gorman Amber Alert: Joelton search continues, TBI investigates

Authorities have not disclosed the nature of the argument, or who Jordan argued with. Jordan was adopted alongside his two sisters by Mark and Coletta Gorman. In addition to Jordan and his two biological sisters, two other children live in the home.
AMBER Alert for Tenn. Boy, 9, Who Vanished Sunday After an Argument

eta: I’m sorry to ask. I just can’t remember. Did some article report that the other two children are foster kids?

Re: the family situation. Earlier reports stated Jorden and his two sisters, along with 2 other children are living at the home. This contradicts that:

"There are four children living in the home and three of them including Jorden were adopted through the state." Nick Beres NC5

No ages of any of the kids, is mentioned.
Maybe one of the adopted or foster kids has reached 18?

I was just watching a documentary on a missing child cold case recently, and forgive me, I read and watch so many that I can't remember who the little boy was, but he was being fostered by a family and in the process of adoption by them. A lot of people were pointing fingers at the parents because their names were being withheld. When they did make appeals via news, their faces were blurred out. But it turns out that it was because of the foster/adoption situation and was not their doing. It was what child services required them to do. Personally, I think their is more to Jorden's story, BUT, giving them the benefit of the doubt, it could be something similar to the case I mentioned.

I really hope this little boy is alive and well somewhere!!!

So @GordianKnot since you're not feeling the story we're being told, do you still think something happened between family members and they're covering it up?
with so many children around the house what is your theory?

I don't really have a theory about what's happened.

I'm concerned with the report that JAG was last seen by his sister in the driveway morphing into the parents telling LE he ran off into the woods and searches for him being based off the area LE was told he ran.

If he was last seen at the end of the driveway, how does LE know which direction he ran?

I think there's a whole lot we're not being told.

With whom did he argue?
What was the argument over?
Was it a verbal altercation?
Was it a physical one?

I'm not willing to take this account we're getting purely at face value…at least, not yet.

I don't know what to think right now, except that this poor boy needs to be found.

Like, found right away.

As in, TODAY.

JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members