GUILTY MO - Jessica Mast, 4, beaten to death, Benton County, Dec 2020 *4 arrests, 2 guilty*

<modsnip> 2 weeks. what parents would go along with this for 2 WEEKS???? They weren't held hostage. WHY did they not contact someone. And he still lives with his wife and kids while doing this and going there with the 21 yr old. and NO ONE said a word. I know the religion protects its own, but this world we live in now where people don't speak up.... everyone is too PC and scared to get involved. I just hate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure. 2 weeks. what parents would go along with this for 2 WEEKS???? They weren't held hostage. WHY did they not contact someone. And he still lives with his wife and kids while doing this and going there with the 21 yr old. and NO ONE said a word. I know the religion protects its own, but this world we live in now where people don't speak up.... everyone is too PC and scared to get involved. I just hate it.
Brainwashed into a strange religion parents. Did you never read in the Bible where you can remove demons fom a mother of a four year old by sexually abusing the child and then thrashing her with a belt and then freezing her? No, I did not either.
These are not following any religion. They are sexual sadists.

Kidnapping could be making someone to go somewhere they don't want to go, like to the pond, for instance.

I was also thinking that if there is any evidence of child *advertiser censored* they may get get FBI involved. Where this happened is a small town. Maybe it runs deeper than just what went on the last 2 weeks.

From CaseNet:

Ethan Mast

12/21/2020 Warrant Served
Document ID - 20-BEARW-213; Served To - MAST, ETHAN JOEL; Server - ; Served Date - 20-DEC-20; Served Time - 00:00:00; Service Type - Sheriff Department; Reason Description - Served

Sound Recording Log Sheet

Hearing Scheduled

Scheduled For: 01/05/2021; 8:00 AM ; MARK BRANDON PILLEY; Benton

Judge/Clerk - Note
THIS MATTER COMES BEFORE THE COURT ON DECEMBER 21, 2020 FOR INITIAL APPEARANCE AFTER DEFENDANT WAS JAILED ON A WARRANT. DEFENDANT APPEARED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF HIS ARREST. DEFENDANT IS READ THE COMPLAINT AND ADVISED PURSUANT THE RIGHT TO RETAIN COUNSEL, RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, THAT ANY STATEMENT MADE MAY BE USED AGAINST HIM AND THE RIGHT TO APPLY FOR PUBLIC DEFENDER. DEFENDANT ENTERS PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. DEFENDANT REFERRED TO PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR REPRESENTATION. DEFENDANT WAS ADVISED OF BOND RIGHTS UNDER SUPREME COURT RULE 33.06 AND ALLOWED TO ADDRESS THE COURT. DEFENDANT STATED: NOT SURE WHAT TO DO. AFTER CONSIDERATION OF THE ARGUMENTS MADE AT INITIAL APPEARANCE, THE COURT: DENIES THE REQUEST FOR BOND CHANGE AND SETS THE MATTER FOR BOND HEARING WITHIN SEVEN WORKING DAYS OF THE INITIAL APPEARANCE AND DIRECTS THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY TO NOTIFY ANY VICTIMS IF VICTIM NOTIFICATION IS REQUIRED. BOND HEARING IS SET FOR 1/5/2021 AT 8:00 AM. MBP

Kourtney Aumen

12/21/2020 Warrant Served
Document ID - 20-BEARW-214; Served To - AUMEN, KOURTNEY; Server - ; Served Date - 20-DEC-20; Served Time - 00:00:00; Service Type - Sheriff Department; Reason Description - Served

Sound Recording Log Sheet

Hearing Scheduled

Scheduled For: 01/05/2021; 8:00 AM ; MARK BRANDON PILLEY; Benton

Judge/Clerk - Note
THIS MATTER COMES BEFORE THE COURT ON DECEMBER 21, 2020 FOR INITIAL APPEARANCE AFTER DEFENDANT WAS JAILED ON A WARRANT. DEFENDANT APPEARED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF HER ARREST. DEFENDANT IS READ THE COMPLAINT AND ADVISED PURSUANT THE RIGHT TO RETAIN COUNSEL, RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, THAT ANY STATEMENT MADE MAY BE USED AGAINST HER AND THE RIGHT TO APPLY FOR PUBLIC DEFENDER. DEFENDANT ENTERS PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. DEFENDANT REFERRED TO THE PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR REPRESENTATION. DEFENDANT WAS ADVISED OF BOND RIGHTS UNDER SUPREME COURT RULE 33.06 AND ALLOWED TO ADDRESS THE COURT. DEFENDANT STATED: NOT SURE WHAT TO DO OR ASK. AFTER CONSIDERATION OF THE ARGUMENTS MADE AT INITIAL APPEARANCE, THE COURT: DENIES THE REQUEST FOR BOND CHANGE AND SETS THE MATTER FOR BOND HEARING WITHIN SEVEN WORKING DAYS OF THE INITIAL APPEARANCE AND DIRECTS THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY TO NOTIFY ANY VICTIMS IF VICTIM NOTIFICATION IS REQUIRED. BOND HEARING IS SET FOR JANUARY 5, 2021 AT 8:00 AM. MBP

Bond hearings January 5, apparently.

What is wrong with these people????

https://nypost.com/2020/12/23/neighbors-charged-with-killing-girl-tried-to-remove-demon-court-docs/

ethan-mast-kourtney-aumen-01.jpg

The Post says the suspects and victims are not related although they "belonged to the same church and the tragic incident is believed to be some kind of “religious-type episode.” It is unclear what church the families attended."

https://nypost.com/2020/12/23/neighbors-charged-with-killing-girl-tried-to-remove-demon-court-docs/

ethan-mast-kourtney-aumen-01.jpg

The Post says the suspects and victims are not related although they "belonged to the same church and the tragic incident is believed to be some kind of “religious-type episode.” It is unclear what church the families attended."
What in the world is a religious type ‘episode’? From what I’ve read it was torture and murder. Poor choice of words IMO.

All, supposedly these two neighbors were doing these things because mother had a demon inside her. So it's a crime motivated by religious beliefs, although of course it makes no sense to torture the child if mother is the one with the demon.
I am assuming they formed some sort of cult, which is why parents of the child acted in such a bizarre way allowing the two neighbors to come over and beat the child up over a period of several weeks.

What in the world is a religious type ‘episode’? From what I’ve read it was torture and murder. Poor choice of words IMO.
This was not religious. Raping a four year old with a foreign object is not part of any religion.
That woman looks like she may have been exploited too. I would like to know what her IQ is.

All, supposedly these two neighbors were doing these things because mother had a demon inside her. So it's a crime motivated by religious beliefs, although of course it makes no sense to torture the child if mother is the one with the demon.
I am assuming they formed some sort of cult, which is why parents of the child acted in such a bizarre way allowing the two neighbors to come over and beat the child up over a period of several weeks.
I’m agree they did form some sort of cult and they made up their own doctrine so they could decide who has a demon and who doesn’t. They decided along the way that it is perfectly ok to beat children day after day. I know of no religion who condones the torture and sexual abuse of children. IMO their evil actions were for their own perverse pleasure. Jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back