GUILTY MO - Jessica Mast, 4, beaten to death, Benton County, Dec 2020 *4 arrests, 2 guilty*

https://nypost.com/2020/12/23/neighbors-charged-with-killing-girl-tried-to-remove-demon-court-docs/

ethan-mast-kourtney-aumen-01.jpg

The Post says the suspects and victims are not related although they "belonged to the same church and the tragic incident is believed to be some kind of “religious-type episode.” It is unclear what church the families attended."
So what the relationship between these two? I see he has a wife and four beautiful kids, on her page people are praying her. Who is Kourtney then?

Update: Parents of murdered child charged with endangering the welfare of a child resulting in death and domestic assault resulting in death.
Benton County MO Sheriff's Office

From the FB post:

This evening, Thursday, December 24th, at approximately 7:18 PM deputies from the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office arrested Mary S. Mast, 29 and James A. Mast, 28 at a residence in Stover MO, on warrants issued out of Benton County. James and Mary were the parents of the four-year-old female victim from the homicide reported in the early morning hours of December 20th.
Mary is being charged with Endangering the Welfare of a Child in the First Degree Resulting in Death (Felony A) and Domestic Assault in the First Degree (Felony A). James is being charged with Endangering the Welfare of a child in the First Degree Resulting in Death (Felony A) and Endangering the Welfare of a Child in the First Degree Resulting in Serious Physical Injury (Felony B) Both individuals are being held without bond, the Mast’s two-year-old son and infant son have been placed in protective custody. The probable cause statements will be available next week at the Benton County Circuit Clerks office or can be requested by email at cheryl.schultz@courts.mo.gov.
I have received many letters, calls and emails of concern regarding this child’s death and the surrounding circumstances to be the actions of a cult. During interviews with investigators and the media, there have been some references to God and demons. Additional interviews have been held with family members, both local and out of state, as well as others who know the parties involved. None of the actions contained in this case are condoned by the church they attended. The investigation done so far indicates that this is an isolated incident and NOT the actions of a cult.
When a crime of this magnitude occurs, it affects everyone in its aftermath from first responders to next of kin, community, church and beyond. This will continue to be an ongoing investigation as we wait for the medical examiner’s report and any further information we may be able to develop in time. Further charges may be sought by Benton County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Rod Richardson as all the evidence is considered.

More horrific details. Person charged with 2nd degree murder claims beatings done at request of Mom.
Four Year Old Brutally Murdered In Cole Camp | Benton County Enterprise
Sounds to me like that 21 year old was running the show. Rather than religious, motive might have been revenge, as 21 year claims she was assaulted when living with the family of the victims. I don't believe her claim that beatings were done at the request of mom. The link below has mug shots of the parents. Mom still has a black eye.
UPDATE: MORE ARRESTS MADE IN RELATION TO DEATH OF 4-YEAR-OLD GIRL IN BENTON COUNTY | KMMO - Marshall, MO

Last edited:
The father shares the same last name as one of the suspects and shows a connection on a people search engine so it appears they are related.

Suspects:
Ethan Mast: Log into Facebook | Facebook
Kourtney Aumen: Kourtney Aumen
Yikes she comes from Lancaster, PA. Yet I couldn't find any info on her in Lancaster.

Something is up!

Bless that little girl, and her poor brother in the crib bruised up.

Prayers, Karma, and positive thoughts for the two little boys & their foster family, and the Children's Division workers who have to know all the details of the case!

Imagine that phone call "I have a traumatized, hospitalized toddler & and infant. Can you pick them up?"

"Yes, I know this is Christmas Eve."

Foster parents I know would say "um, well, do you have car seats & diapers?" and those boys would be on their way.

jmho ymmv lrr

Prayers, Karma, and positive thoughts for the two little boys & their foster family, and the Children's Division workers who have to know all the details of the case!

Imagine that phone call "I have a traumatized, hospitalized toddler & and infant. Can you pick them up?"

"Yes, I know this is Christmas Eve."

Foster parents I know would say "um, well, do you have car seats & diapers?" and those boys would be on their way.

jmho ymmv lrr

Special, special thanks, Laughing for reminding us of all the fabulouks people who are on the front lines as well to help these babies.

So many of us (at least me) need to be reminded. It's unimaginable.

Pintrest or pintrest whatever? I never got it, but one Kourtney Aumen did. I am wondering who the little girl in the photo with her is?

Also even less than FB or other social media can anyone psychoanalyst anyone. BUT just a look on relationships with sisters, and not judging someone quiet and so on. Ob iously this chick has been through something traumatic herself. Something went real wrong at some time and God was gonna see her through.

No excusing, not for a second how she hurt these children. Lots of people have messed up pasts. Just calling attention to all those over abundant quotes. Also not just hurt, but murdered this beautiful little girl.

A Kenneth Mast has a set up for Jessica Mast.

Absolutely stunning gorgeous little girl. Only evil, sadistic, wackadoodle, freaks could have tortured and murdered that child.

May just be me, but on Aumen's pintrest the child in that picture with her could be this angel. Can't gage age and timing though.

Poor little one..and her younger brothers too..im sorry but i have no sympathy for parents either..that poor child went through hell..they watched..i dont care what their excuses are..you would have to kill me first before i would let anyone do that to my child..evil evil people

A Kenneth Mast has a ******** set up for Jessica Mast.

Absolutely stunning gorgeous little girl. Only evil, sadistic, wackadoodle, freaks could have tortured and murdered that child.

May just be me, but on Aumen's pintrest the child in that picture with her could be this angel. Can't gage age and timing though.
I think its her sister but she has many even her pins reveal that she seemed to have a special love for this particular sister and a need to protect her also lots of pins of toys and activities geared toward toddler aged children Since she seemed to have lived first with the victims family where she was supposedly abused and then with the other Masts I wonder if her role was a caregiver or nanny of some type? I know there are plenty of rumors she was romantically envolved with both man so I'm not sure what the heck was going all but both wives and her are linked on pinterest

This is disgusting. I don't want to be mean or ignorant, but the parents look like they have some actual mental problems. I hope this is not offensive to anyone. But I bet they actually truly believed that there were demons and that all that violence would help "fix it".

I just can't believe they were able to stand there and see the baby get abused like that and even participate. That poor girl, she suffered SO MUCH. Those poor little boys will need so much help and love.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back