GUILTY MO - Jessica Mast, 4, beaten to death, Benton County, Dec 2020 *4 arrests, 2 guilty*

I wonder why Aumen or whatever her name is was living with random people. Doesn’t she have a family?
The only reason I could think of is that she was in the role of some kind of caregiver / nanny there are Facebook posts of numerous people saying they visited her parents farm and what wonderful people they are Mary seemed to have grown up Amish so this was a very modern life she lives now if that is true All of Kourtney s hate and rage seems to be against Mary and her children She is the one supposedly possessed by demons so is she insinuating it was Mary who assaulted her when she lived there? I wished I could bring the probable statement here it seems the media is wrong about baby Jessica being assaulted sexually it seems that was done to Mary She was found in adult diapers bleeding

Last edited:
The only reason I could think of is that she was in the role of some kind of caregiver / nanny there are Facebook posts of numerous people saying they visited her parents farm and what wonderful people they are Mary seemed to have grown up Amish so this was a very modern life she lives now if that is true All of Kourtney s hate and rage seems to be against Mary and her children She is the one supposedly possessed by demons so is she insinuating it was Mary who assaulted her when she lived there? I wished I could bring the probable statement here it seems the media is wrong about baby Jessica being assaulted sexually it seems that was done to Mary She was found in adult diapers bleeding
Oh my, what a nightmare. I wonder if Aumen had some sort of relationship with Mary's husband and he broke it off. Then, she's off to the other guy's house and they are clearly close enough to be doing this to people together.

Can you please send me the probable statement?

Oh my, what a nightmare. I wonder if Aumen had some sort of relationship with Mary's husband and he broke it off. Then, she's off to the other guy's house and they are clearly close enough to be doing this to people together.

Can you please send me the probable statement?
I’ve been trying to find the probable cause statement in a MSM article but haven’t found it yet. I’ve seen screen shots but they aren’t from an approved source. I’ll keep looking.

Too many. JMHO.

ymmv lrr

I agree. Some of these churches -- not all, IMO, certainly not all -- are pastored with well-meaning laypeople who have little or no training or study in theology and they can lead the group astray. OTOH, some of these laypeople are studying and leading well.

Some of the believers have not found the local churches to be what they want, or the congregations they have visited are not friendly and welcoming to them.
The community of believers get together and someone provides or finds a place for worship, or the congregation builds one, and a person or persons volunteer or are chosen to lead the people in worship. We have seen a few cases in WS, thankfully rarely, of some of these "scary" congregations before. Usually with the right intentions, but sometimes things, or the leader, or a few people, get carried away on how to handle "evil."

This case may have nothing to do with a church or a worshiping group, but it does sound like it is possible, IMO. Demons, The Beast, satanic possession, etc.
Hoping we will find out, and hoping for justice.

All JMHO.

FYI re Death Penalty in Missouri:

Missouri’s capital punishment law

Missouri allows the death penalty — by lethal injection or gas — which is overseen by the Department of Corrections. The death penalty can be imposed on invidiuals who are at least 18 years old and found to have deliberately committed first-degree murder, a class A felony.

Source:
A look at Missouri's death penalty laws, history - The Missouri Times
--------------------
Also here
--------------------

The Status of the Death Penalty in Missouri

• Number of executions since 1976: 90
  • Last execution: Walter “Arkie” Barton, May 19th, 2020
  • *Death From COVID-19: Richard Davis, Dec 1, 2020
  • Number of death row inmates: 20
Much more here:
Missouri’s Death Penalty – MADPMO

I believe the article linked above is incorrect when they speak of sexual assault. This does not mention sexual assault.

Case.net: - Charge Information

Did anyone else notice the darkness around Mary Mast's left eye in her mugshot? Maybe it's makeup or a birthmark, but I noticed in the first time I saw this pic, and now that I've seen it again, I thought I would mention it.
Just wondering...
This post is absolutely not a "poor Mary" type comment if indeed she does have a black eye which resulted from some "bad thing" she may have done... Just wondering... no biggie :mad:

I’ve been trying to find the probable cause statement in a MSM article but haven’t found it yet. I’ve seen screen shots but they aren’t from an approved source. I’ll keep looking.
Thanks, @BeckyF, I'm sure all of us would like to see it. Probable Cause statements usually have a lot of info...

Last edited:
Well she did get beat and apparently raped for weeks as well and she was the one I had a bit of sympathy for and felt sorry for until I saw her smiling in court Absolutely disgusting I don't care how brainwashed you are what in the world are you smiling about?

Mom laughs in court today. Excuse me while I quit gagging.

3 facing charges in death of Benton County, Mo. child appear before a judge
Wow. Also, why was she the only one not wearing a mask? The way she behaves makes me believe she's really not mentally... good? I think she might have some... delays? I don't know how to say it without sounding judgmental or mean. I honestly don't think she understands what was going on, I think she really believed it. She got super abused too, and she didn't do anything to save herself either. I honestly won't be surprised if she is considered unfit to stand trial.

bbm
Yes, indeed, @TTF14.
Hoping to find out soon. I feel so sorry for those who had nothing to do with, and no idea of, why this heinous event happened to her. That pretty, sweet very young little girl.
Our hearts ache.
Her brother was a stillborn, according to the extended family.

FYI re Death Penalty in Missouri:

Missouri’s capital punishment law

Missouri allows the death penalty — by lethal injection or gas — which is overseen by the Department of Corrections. The death penalty can be imposed on invidiuals who are at least 18 years old and found to have deliberately committed first-degree murder, a class A felony.

Source:
A look at Missouri's death penalty laws, history - The Missouri Times
--------------------
Also here
--------------------

The Status of the Death Penalty in Missouri

• Number of executions since 1976: 90
  • Last execution: Walter “Arkie” Barton, May 19th, 2020
  • *Death From COVID-19: Richard Davis, Dec 1, 2020
  • Number of death row inmates: 20
Much more here:
Missouri’s Death Penalty – MADPMO
But they ( Ethan and Kourtney) were charged with 2nd degree. There is no death penalty for 2nd degree murder.

Well she did get beat and apparently raped for weeks as well and she was the one I had a bit of sympathy for and felt sorry for until I saw her smiling in court Absolutely disgusting I don't care how brainwashed you are what in the world are you smiling about?
RE: getting beaten and raped, So she says. I’ll wait for evidence.

But they ( Ethan and Kourtney) were charged with 2nd degree. There is no death penalty for 2nd degree murder.
That's right, but the others were charged with several A-class offenses -- can't remember which one was charged with what, now I can't find where I saw the info. Still looking...

Anyway, at least the Masts are still in a heap of trouble, even without Class A Murder. And should be.

Last edited:
That's right, but the others were charged with several A-class offenses -- can't remember which one was charged with what, now I can't find where I saw the info. Still looking...

Anyway, at least the Masts are still in a heap of trouble, even without Class A Murder. And should be.
They are in a heap of trouble. Hopefully enough to make the punishment fit the crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back