Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Currently, the motive for such behavior is not known, and law enforcement is trying to establish what triggered Brandenburg into such anti-social behavior."

I no longer believe this statement. Now that they know that he did this intentionally and that he knew it would render the vaccines useless, I think they probably know exactly why he did it. I imagine it is a reason that they are not going to release it because it will be the most stupid and conspiratorial reason. IMO

It probably is.

His profession is troubling, though. Pharmacists used to mix the medicines MDs prescribed to their patients. Plus, most pharmacists owned/worked in single store pharmacies. It was easy to poison people, either intentionally or at a customer's request. In fact, before accurate toxicology screens, it was not an uncommon way to eliminate relatives, rivals, or help someone suffering a painful, fatal illness.

I wonder what other sociopathic stuff this guy has done. Glad he didn't kill anyone.

"And in the Lone Star State, a doctor at Houston Memorial Medical Center told NPR earlier this month that half the nurses in the facility would not get the vaccine, citing political reasons."

Oh my, this has really gone too far!

You would think that people working in the health industry -- of all people -- would make health decisions based on good science rather than politics.

Life and death should not be political.

You would think that people working in the health industry -- of all people -- would make health decisions based on good science rather than politics.

Life and death should not be political.

Oh, but it is. Some things have happened in my small town that have me on edge like never before. I'm angry, hurt, disillusioned . . . JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member