NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But normally would the Attorney General get involved. I think not. Can we expect him to get involved with the Lori Vallow/Daybell case, the George Floyd case? There are just too many cases that I am sure he would not get involved in. So many people to cover up for in the Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell cases.

Given the shocking events in Washington today, I doubt if DJT will be handing out any pardons in the next 2 weeks.

I shouldn't think she'll be getting bail however many times she asks - they know they'd never see her again. It's a long time till her trial (is it July?), and it's going to be a very very long time for her. I almost feel sorry for her - no, I don't.

I agree Kemug......she would be long gone....she has the money and the contacts to keep hidden......why can't my little "three sizes too small" Grinch heart feel any sympathy for her ???? Oh yes !! She procured and groomed young women for degenerate sleazebags enjoyment !! She destroyed the lives of these young women.....hey Prince Andrew --- you aren't out the woods yet either !!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...57969c-5905-11eb-a976-bad6431e03e2_story.html

Excerpt from article:

"President Trump is preparing to pardon or commute the sentences of more than 100 people in his final hours in office, decisions that are expected to be announced Tuesday, according to two people familiar with the discussions, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the plans."

"Trump met Sunday with his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, daughter Ivanka Trump and other aides for a significant portion of the day to review a long list of pardon requests and discuss lingering questions about their appeals, according to people briefed on the meeting. The president was personally engaged with the details of specific cases, one person said."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...57969c-5905-11eb-a976-bad6431e03e2_story.html

Excerpt from article:

"President Trump is preparing to pardon or commute the sentences of more than 100 people in his final hours in office, decisions that are expected to be announced Tuesday, according to two people familiar with the discussions, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the plans."

"Trump met Sunday with his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, daughter Ivanka Trump and other aides for a significant portion of the day to review a long list of pardon requests and discuss lingering questions about their appeals, according to people briefed on the meeting. The president was personally engaged with the details of specific cases, one person said."

Paywall. The rumor on the street is he's charging some a million a pop for a pardon. If he does give it to GM, maybe it'll be to keep her quiet about whatever involvement he and his associates have done in the past?

Oh manomanoman !!!!! If he does this the wrath from the victims will be incredible !!!!

I can't imagine him pardoning someone like her with such heinous charges so I continue to hope he doesn't.

Still, I am a little concerned because of some of the people that she states she has information on.

Last edited:
I can't imagine him pardoning someone like her with such heinous charges so I continue to hope he doesn't.

Still, I am a little concerned because of some of the people that she has information on.

Nah, all the Qanon nonsense and DT adoration cult is built on the premise DT will save the children out the hands of evil, satanic, pedo, democratic underground culture.
He can’t go on to pardon someone who allegedly was responsible for recruiting and tricking (underage) girls for sex for the pleasure of the elite, that would create a big problem with his followers. At least if he understands why they see him as their God.

IMO

I agree Kemug......she would be long gone....she has the money and the contacts to keep hidden......why can't my little "three sizes too small" Grinch heart feel any sympathy for her ???? Oh yes !! She procured and groomed young women for degenerate sleazebags enjoyment !! She destroyed the lives of these young women.....hey Prince Andrew --- you aren't out the woods yet either !!

Should not GM OFFER that endless bail money to the all the young
women-children she tricked and raped? Help them?
She has never had to be accountable to anything but her own GAIN
She used her money ... hid and shifted blame for years.
Maybe she should have a bottom-line-real-reality-thought to her future.
Of course no sick perp does this..that is, admit what they did.
Well Spector died in prison this week .
He had endle$$ money for delays.
So there’s that to ponder.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics