TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

One mistake in the video above: The guy named "Chris" wasn't the one she was talking to on the elevator video, but the second to last call, which came later. We never learned what the conversation on the elevator video was about, only that it didn't help explain the events, according to police.

Last edited:
On the theory (put forward in the video) that she was afraid of being followed: Why did she leave her gun in the Jeep? It would be something to take with her if she felt unsafe in R's building.

On the theory of her being drugged at the bar: She was there on her own for hours, likely drinking, as at some point she was refused more drink. Nobody was seen following her on the parking lot CCTV. IMO it's more likely that she was drunk than drugged on the elevator video.

Last edited:
On why she turned around and headed to Olympus: Was it random or the result of a call she received? I checked her call log, provided by Prisma's father in GH's video. She made two 1-minute outgoing calls at 5:25 and 5:27 pm respectively, that could have been unsuccessful attempts. The first call was to the number from her later last successful call at 6pm (not Chris). The second call was to R. IMO it's not likely that someone else's call prompted her to return, but a failure to reach someone. The very last entry on the log after 6pm is another 1-minute call to R.

People who might know something (IMO):
R
the owner of her Jeep (not R)
the three people she spoke to on the phone after arriving at the Olympus (one might be the Jeep owner)

There could be others who haven't been mentioned yet. There must be a reason why the FOIA request was curtailed.

Exploring the significance of some of Prisma's last calls.

According to the call log, in the middle of her discussion with the babysitter she received a call from R at 4:30pm, which lasted 2 minutes. This might have been the last time she spoke to him, presumably while still at the bar.

Within 12 minutes of her arrival at the Olympus at about 5:49, she made 5 attempts to call R and spoke to 3 other people (for 2, 4 and 3 minutes).

If she went there purely to confront R, why did she call the others? Surely it wasn't just to chat. Was it in connection to R or to the building? Did she know any of R's friends? Did she try to find out his whereabouts? If those were her friends only, how could they help her?

It's unclear why she called the person she's speaking to in the elevator video. The second to last person claimed that she reached him by mistake, thinking she was speaking to R and frantically trying to find out which apartment he lived in. The last person said that she sounded very confused, not knowing where she was. She also tried to call this person (and R) around the time of her change of course about half an hour earlier.

Were any of those three last calls connected to her road rage incident? She left the Jeep like she didn't care and seemed irritated in the elevator video, but not anxious. Could there have been any other motive for her visit?

ETA: Source of the call log - Gray Hughes' video (interview with Prisma's father).

Last edited:
Some questions, is the married cosigner on the Jeep a love interest? Was the ex ,whose apt building she was at ,the person in the restaurant/bar? Was Prisma ,who to me was under the influence, parked in the manner she did because she wasn't expecting to be there long? Was it her who moved the Jeep from across the parking garage to it's final location? Does the co signer have keys to the Jeep? Is the eyewitness credible who saw her by a car with an open trunk in the garage? Were the doors locked with the gun inside when found? was the drivers seat moved from its normal position?

Some questions, is the married cosigner on the Jeep a love interest? Was the ex ,whose apt building she was at ,the person in the restaurant/bar? Was Prisma ,who to me was under the influence, parked in the manner she did because she wasn't expecting to be there long? Was it her who moved the Jeep from across the parking garage to it's final location? Does the co signer have keys to the Jeep? Is the eyewitness credible who saw her by a car with an open trunk in the garage? Were the doors locked with the gun inside when found? was the drivers seat moved from its normal position?
I'll address one: The Jeep has not been moved from across the parking garage (that was initial incorrect info due to the confusion about the street address). She is seen on video exiting the Jeep, so she parked it there. There's no indication that anyone else drove the Jeep that evening (garage camera would have caught it). It was still there in the morning. Which makes me wonder: If R returned home at 4am, did he notice the Jeep? If he did, what did he think of it being there?

Last edited:
and there were no witnesses who saw her after the cctv tape correct? Wasn't the Jeep blocking a roadway the entire time yet no one called cops? I noticed on the cctv video that she actually walks in the opposite direction of her parked Jeep when she gets off the phone, could she have been looking for someones car in the garage? Was "R" 's vehicle on tape returning from where ever he said he was?

Last edited:
and there were no witnesses who saw her after the cctv tape correct?
There were two more witnesses: One person was with her in the elevator (not the one in the video) and another saw her on the top garage level next to a silver car with an open boot.
Wasn't the Jeep blocking a roadway the entire time yet no one called cops?
It was partially blocking a small road that apparently wasn't used much.
I noticed on the cctv video that she actually walks in the opposite direction of her parked Jeep when she gets off the phone, could she have been looking for someones car in the garage?
According to a witness, she took the elevator on the other side of the garage.
Was "R" 's vehicle on tape returning from where ever he said he was?
Only the guest vehicle entry was monitored by a camera, so the likely answer is no (there are two entries).

Some questions, is the married cosigner on the Jeep a love interest?
We can speculate, but we don't know the nature of their relationship.
Was the ex ,whose apt building she was at ,the person in the restaurant/bar?
Yes.
Was Prisma ,who to me was under the influence, parked in the manner she did because she wasn't expecting to be there long?
It seemed like that way.
Is the eyewitness credible who saw her by a car with an open trunk in the garage?
We don't know.
Were the doors locked with the gun inside when found?
I think the gun was under the seat. Not sure about the locked door.

There is another intriguing aspect to this missing person case: the 30 minute or so absence from the bar at or around the time of the kerfuffle with and departure of the ex. Where did Prisma go? She did return to the bar and resumed drinking until eventually being asked to leave. I think this event should be part of the timeline. See Investigation Discovery video and the Detective Barret clip April 14, 2020.

So obviously she didn't enter the elevator that we see her at... and the LE never says the exact time her phone goes dead... Did she need to wait for someone in order to use the elevator? IS it a fact she used an elevator ? witness? But no idea what floor she got off at?There was no mention from LE about the road rage incident that is mentioned on other forums (I might have missed that here).. Did LE use the Jeeps GPS to track her circleious route? From what I read elsewhere the ex "R" was only a town away less than 10 miles? Is that true/verified?

So obviously she didn't enter the elevator that we see her at... and the LE never says the exact time her phone goes dead...
Detective Barrett did mention in the ID video that her outgoing phone activity stopped abruptly. We know that her call log stopped at 6:01pm.
Did she need to wait for someone in order to use the elevator? IS it a fact she used an elevator ? witness?
Yes, there's a witness who was in the elevator with her and got off before her.
But no idea what floor she got off at?
No, but a second witness allegedly saw her on the top garage floor.
There was no mention from LE about the road rage incident that is mentioned on other forums (I might have missed that here).
That info came from the police. Media published it in August 2019: Mesquite mom was in road rage incident before disappearance | kens5.com
Did LE use the Jeeps GPS to track her circleious route?
No info on that. Perhaps they were able to track her phone?
From what I read elsewhere the ex "R" was only a town away less than 10 miles? Is that true/verified?
It was claimed by the person working with the family, who is also a verified insider on this thread: TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

Last edited:
In the latest yt video that @swedeheart posted a page of Prisma's phone call log is shown, from two weeks before she vanished. By comparing it to the call log for the day of her disappearance, one can see that she was in touch with R back then but was in more frequent communication with the person from the call on the elevator video. This makes me think the latter isn't the Jeep owner (she spoke to the owner 3-4 times in the last month and once in the last day, according to the yt video).

IF R was involved in Prisma's disappearance, why would he want her gone? Why wouldn't he just walk away? If they weren't officially back together (she couldn't even find his apartment), why go through the trouble of setting her up, at his place no less, likely involving someone else, and then possibly harming her? Did she hold something over him? Was she a threat for another relationship? Supposedly he went on a date the evening she vanished. Why did he spend so much time on Prisma during the day (several calls, meeting for lunch)? Did he want something from her? Why did he call her after he left the bar? It was at 4:30, in the middle of her long conversation with the babysitter. I suspect Prisma was discussing her love life with her and not her job. Did Prisma reveal the content of R's short call to her? For example, if he told her to meet him at his place at 6pm, would the babysitter know that? On the other hand, Prisma wouldn't be crying when she got there if that was the case (unless she was upset about the road rage incident). What was the status of Prisma's relationship with R? Did he dump her that afternoon? Why did he call her back? Or did he promise to return to the bar (which could have been a reason for staying, or perhaps she was too intoxicated to return to work) and then changed his mind? Had she not been refused more alcohol, how long would she have stayed? Until 6pm or until it was time to pick up her son? Did she tell the sitter that she wasn't going back to work?

Could there be a pregnancy involved or something on same level that was an instigating factor in Prisma's action and whatever happened to her that day?

The specifics of the upset appear key unless something random happened when a vulnerable and attractive Prisma encountered a predator.

A pregnancy seems unlikely,with all of the alcohol seemingly ingested that day. I do not see the ex being in the mix after parting from her at the bar...she still had more adventures after that, apparently, i.e road rage incident for one. Jmo

Screenshot_20210130-185337.png Screenshot_20210130-043508.png Screenshot_20210130-185337.png Screenshot_20210130-043508.png does this look like the same Jeep I found this on Google Maps it could possibly be the same day she disappeared I'm not sure when this picture was taken but it looks similar to her Jeep you might want to look at the CCTV from 7-Eleven it's somewhere near the Olympus by Ross I'll get the exact address in a minute I'm going to have to go back into Google Maps

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back