TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

If she was heavily intoxicated and vulnerable, it's possible anyone in the building complex could've grabbed her.
I also wonder if she might have had an accident within the building and remains hidden in a blindspot? How thoroughly was it searched?

I think it is important to pinpoint the precise location of where Prisma was last seen: the apartment complex roof open air visitor parking lot. Coincidence? I think not. Someone who could not be there but knew of Prisma's whereabouts that afternoon likely instructed her to go to that location and hastily arranged for her to be picked up by someone who could be there. What happened next is anyone's guess. I think it goes without saying this occurred shortly after 6:00 pm, around the time a witness reported to have seen her sitting next to a vehicle with an open trunk and around the time her phone went from white hot to radio silent.

I think it is important to pinpoint the precise location of where Prisma was last seen: the apartment complex roof open air visitor parking lot. Coincidence? I think not. Someone who could not be there but knew of Prisma's whereabouts that afternoon likely instructed her to go to that location and hastily arranged for her to be picked up by someone who could be there. What happened next is anyone's guess. I think it goes without saying this occurred shortly after 6:00 pm, around the time a witness reported to have seen her sitting next to a vehicle with an open trunk and around the time her phone went from white hot to radio silent.
BBM. I think for that to have taken place, a few assumptions are necessary. We know that Prisma was traveling in a different direction on the highway when she turned around at about 5:30pm to go to the Olympus complex. Why did she do that? Her phone records show two 1-minute outgoing calls at 5:25 and 5:27, one of those to her bf. Those calls might have been attempts and there's no indication that she spoke on the phone with her bf after 4:30. There's a possibility that she went to his apartment building BECAUSE she couldn't reach him. She tried to call him 5 more times from the Olympus from 5:54 on. It's also possible that they exchanged text messages (assumption, we have no info on those) and he did direct her to his building, but then why would she be calling him as well? The police would be in the possession of the texts in question pointing at him. The second assumption would be that her bf had an accomplice living in the building. IMO there wasn't much time to bring in someone from the outside. According to the phone records, she spoke to at least 3 other people on the phone after arriving at the Olympus. Those people were nowhere near the site at the time. Two of them reported that she sounded frantic and confused. They were interviewed on Gray Hughes' yt channel.

To me it looks like she went to her bf's apartment building on a whim, because she wanted to speak to him at all costs, either about their relationship and perhaps also about her road rage incident involving her gun from an hour earlier. She left the gun in her Jeep. We don't know if the bf was aware of her location or if he was deliberately ignoring her calls. Her intoxication could have made her more impulsive and more vulnerable. Several scenarios are still possible IMO.

Last edited:
Prisma was not acting "normal" that day and she was "cut off" at the bar where she was drinking. I've been looking at this from a criminal act against her point of view but what if there is another answer completely? What if Prisma had a psychotic and/or emotional break? What if Prisma hasn't been found because she doesn't want to be? What if there is a completely different reason for her disappearance? Any thoughts, anybody? This is a new thought for me and not my opinion.

I agree that several theories are still viable, although IMO some of those scenarios are extremely unlikely.

A stalker for example. There was too much random movement during Prisma's last few hours (e.g. turning around on the highway to go to her ex's building). The police said that nobody was following her after she left the bar where she spent 3 hours (there were cameras in the parking lot). Also, a stalker would have been seen on camera following her into the ex's building.

I would also discount people living far away (including her son's father). How could they have known she would be in the Olympus building at a certain time? They could not have arrived there on a short notice.

Other possibilities are a random predator or someone other than her ex that she knew in the building (with our without the ex's help). I presume her ex's alibi for the evening checked out.

What remains is an accident or voluntary departure (more likely than not with someone's help). In the first case she would have been found by now. In the second there would have been record of her calling/messaging someone to pick her up. If she left the building on her own (e.g. through one of the side exits) perhaps she could have hidden temporarily in one of the unoccupied buildings in the area. That is, if hiding from police due to the road rage incident was a motive. But eventually she would need to contact someone for help.

We don't know when her phone went dead. If it was at 6:02 (only about 12 minutes after her arrival) when the calls stopped, it could have been due to a dead battery, someone turning it off or damage/destruction. If it was later, it suggests her incapacitation after 6:02 or engagement in something else.

Prisma was not acting "normal" that day and she was "cut off" at the bar where she was drinking. I've been looking at this from a criminal act against her point of view but what if there is another answer completely? What if Prisma had a psychotic and/or emotional break? What if Prisma hasn't been found because she doesn't want to be? What if there is a completely different reason for her disappearance? Any thoughts, anybody? This is a new thought for me and not my opinion.

This thought comes to my head almost every other day. No matter how much I try to think of other theories. This one hits my gut alot or the other that something happened at the Apts that day. Either way someone really close to her really knows something and has been hiding it for so long. My gut feeling, But hard to really tell

The apartment building holds the key to the disappearance of Prisma. She was in no condition to leave the building on her own. Either a random encounter occurred with a person or persons unknown, or an encounter occurred with a person or persons who knew of Prisma. I still find it peculiar that Prisma was last seen atop the apartment building where visitors parked their cars. Coincidence? Maybe, but could it also be that she was directed to go there and wait for someone? That makes the most sense to me. The random encounter scenario is the least likely but certainly cannot be ruled out.

I believe More needs to look be looked into the person that she was in the road rage incident with, people in Texas especially don't take guns being waved at them lightly, and she's no where to be found less than an hour after the incident

I believe More needs to look be looked into the person that she was in the road rage incident with, people in Texas especially don't take guns being waved at them lightly, and she's no where to be found less than an hour after the incident
Three young women were in the other car and they reported the incident to police. I don't think they followed her on the highway and back to her ex's building. They would have been on camera entering the building as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back