NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, they don't even check your passport on private planes. She'd be gone in a nanosecond.

When it comes to flying internationally on a private jet, the same rules apply for passports and/or visas as they would on a commercial flight. These are not required as part of the airline, but for entry into a country. You also have to go through Customs.

7 Tips for Flying Internationally on a Private Jet - Early Air Way

Certain formalities apply to pets too. :) Johnny Depp arrived in Oz by private jet with his dogs without getting the proper certification, permits and placing them under the mandated 10-day quarantine. They were seized by Customs and he was given 50 hours to fly them out or they would be euthanized.

Last edited:
When it comes to flying internationally on a private jet, the same rules apply for passports and/or visas as they would on a commercial flight. These are not required as part of the airline, but for entry into a country. You also have to go through Customs.

7 Tips for Flying Internationally on a Private Jet - Early Air Way

Certain formalities apply to pets too. :) Johnny Depp arrived in Oz by private jet with his dogs without getting the proper certification, permits and placing them under the mandated 10-day quarantine. They were seized by Customs and he was given 50 hours to fly them out or they would be euthanized.

That's 7 tips for regular rich people, on a charter plane company website. It is not reality for the wealthy, like Jeffrey Epstein or Rupert Murdock or the Koch bros. Johnny Depp is just a regular rich celebrity with zero political power. These rules do not apply to the wealthy. There are testimonies and books out there from former/retired money managers who've attested to the fact that people like Robert Maxwell and Jeff Bezos are given the wave of the hand by Customs in countries around the world.

eta: Here's one to start: Capital Without Borders: Wealth Management and the One Percent

Last edited:
Forgive me for a moment of levity in an otherwise sordid crime, but there’s something marvelously bizarre and Victorian about this language... “we must protect the public from its own craving for the impure .” Mustn’t have impure thoughts.
On a serious note, I agree. I wouldn't want to titillate pedophiles by listing graphic details of the young girls’ suffering.

Forgive me for a moment of levity in an otherwise sordid crime, but there’s something marvelously bizarre and Victorian about this language... “we must protect the public from its own craving for the impure .” Mustn’t have impure thoughts.
On a serious note, I agree. I wouldn't want to titillate pedophiles by listing graphic details of the young girls’ suffering.

Nailed exactly what I was thinking but couldn't articulate. Thanks!!!

GM may well have been looking back over her "career" lately (as a lot of us do upon retirement) - high points, low points, opportunities missed, regrets, rewards, etc etc. I wonder if she ever wonders if she could have done anything differently? Probably not. Well, dearie, we only get one life, and I'm afraid you blew it. Also when the other half and I retired, we had a booked trip to Egypt to look forward to. "Sadly" dear, I don't think you'll be going far. Rotten to the core.

Prosecutors doubled the number of charges against Ghislaine Maxwell in a case accusing her of grooming and abusing young women and girls for Jeffrey Epstein’s empire of abuse. The new counts against Maxwell now include sex trafficking conspiracy and sex trafficking of a minor.
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-charges-against-her-in-sex-trafficking-case/

Indictment – #187 in United States v. Maxwell (S.D.N.Y., 1:20-cr-00330) – CourtListener.com
Who would the "other persons known and unknown" be?
Are we in the vicinity of Mar-a-Lago with these new charges?

Uhhh...wow. Details on this one are sick.

Florida woman accuses Epstein of repeatedly raping her with Maxwell's assistance in front of her son | Daily Mail Online

Just a few:

<snip>

They continued for at least five months, culminating in Epstein forcing the woman to undergo vaginal surgery to make her appear as a virgin. The surgery, she said, was carried out 'in a wealthy person's home by a man with a Russian accent' and left her mutilated and permanently damaged.

<
snip>

Epstein and Maxwell got into the accuser's car, and ordered her to drive, picking up her eight-year-old son along the way. They pulled over by a waterway filled with alligators.

'Epstein then ushered the plaintiff to the body of water and told her in explicit detail that - as had happened to other women in the past, according to the pair - she would end up in this body of water and be devoured should she ever reveal what Epstein had done to her,' the suit says.

The woman said that she was taken to a hotel in Naples, Florida, where over several days she was repeatedly raped by Epstein and Maxwell in the presence of her son.

The fact that she remains alive convinces me that Epstein did, indeed, kill himself. Ghislaine is a witness to most everything he and his "ritzy" friends did. She knows the names. She knows the details. She procured many of the victims. She made many of the arrangements. That she remains alive and complaining her circumstances leads me to believe that Jeffrey Epstein took the coward's way out because he knew he wouldn't get out any other way. My opinion only, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa