MN - Daunte Wright, 20, fatally shot by police during traffic stop, Brooklyn Center, 11 April 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daunte Wright was facing attempted robbery case when killed by cop
"Police said the officers then determined Wright had an outstanding warrant related to his bail violations and sought to arrest him — but he broke away and got back in the car."

"Daunte Wright had an open warrant related to an armed robbery case against him when he was shot dead Sunday by a cop who claimed she thought she was firing her Taser, court records show."
We know that because you keep posting it again and again. We get it.

As I was answered on another subject that the link I posted was not trustworthy, so not to be believed, is exactly what I think about Fox News, run by Rupert Murdoch who had his right wing newspaper shut down in the UK for hacking into a little girl who had been abducted, raped and murdered's phone, giving her frantic loved ones hope that she was still alive somewhere.
Also, published fake pictures of UK troops abusing POWs.
Thankfully it’s allowed here as MSM or we might not discover the truth in certain situations. MOO

Last edited:
"Police said the officers then determined Wright had an outstanding warrant related to his bail violations and sought to arrest him — but he broke away and got back in the car."

"Daunte Wright had an open warrant related to an armed robbery case against him when he was shot dead Sunday by a cop who claimed she thought she was firing her Taser, court records show."
The headline is incorrect and misrepresented the actual warrant which we have linked several times today.

I need court and case numbers, otherwise I can't.
You can change the court case and numbers to defendant's name.

Go to Criminal/Traffic/Petty Case Records and change search by case to search by defendant

I can copy and paste what it says. Since it's a matter of public record I think that's allowed. If not, I hope someone tells me so I can delete it.

Things have not been very good for law enforcement this last year in particular. In my opinion they've really been under attack. If my son or daughter wanted to work the streets as law enforcement in the current environment, I would say and do everything in my power to stop them.
Adrenaline. I'm pretty sure that will be a topic of this officer's trial.
Personally, I find what happened here a tragedy.
It's still early in development. So, I have no opinion as to a verdict for the officer charged.

I would think a senior officer with 26 years of experience to know the difference.

I need court and case numbers, otherwise I can't.

Case: 27-CR-19-29850 - Aggravated Robbery-1st Degree
27-CR-19-29849 (companion case)
Date: 12/1/2019

Case: 27-VB-19-291563 - Drugs - Possess/Sale Small Amount of Marijuana
Date: 8/5/2019
Convicted and Closed

Case: 70-CR-19-13741 - CRIM-DISORDERLY CONDUCT-OFFENSIVE/ABUSIVE/NOISY/OBSCENE
Date: 8/11/2019
Convicted and Closed

https://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx

Attachments

• CaseDetaill.pdf
    89.6 KB · Views: 13
You can change the court case and numbers to defendant's name.
I remember @Tippy Lynn posting those links last night but I thought they had all been discharged and the documents she linked appeared to show that?

In any case there was only a single warrant open for him at the time of his death according to The Daily Beast.

“That’s how not serious this is: it’s a $500 bail. This wasn’t a $50,000 bail. This isn’t something where he allegedly did something violent to someone,” he said. “It’s not even a felony. It’s a gross misdemeanor. To tase or shoot somebody is insane.”
Police Chief Claims Cop Who Killed Minnesota Black Man Accidentally Fired Gun Instead of Taser

Convicted and Closed

Convicted and Closed

Thank you so much.
Your work is amazing @TippyLynn.

You know exactly how to find things at a minutes notice.

I remember @Tippy Lynn posting those links last night but I thought they had all been discharged and the documents she linked appeared to show that?

In any case there was only a single warrant open for him at the time of his death according to The Daily Beast.

“That’s how not serious this is: it’s a $500 bail. This wasn’t a $50,000 bail. This isn’t something where he allegedly did something violent to someone,” he said. “It’s not even a felony. It’s a gross misdemeanor. To tase or shoot somebody is insane.”
Police Chief Claims Cop Who Killed Minnesota Black Man Accidentally Fired Gun Instead of Taser
His latest charge wasn't a felony?

This case was still open and was scheduled for trial in August 2021.

According to the court site it looks like the warrant on 27-CR-19-29850 was cleared on 8/5/20???

Last edited:
Things have not been very good for law enforcement this last year in particular. In my opinion they've really been under attack. If my son or daughter wanted to work the streets as law enforcement in the current environment, I would say and do everything in my power to stop them.
Adrenaline. I'm pretty sure that will be a topic of this officer's trial.
Personally, I find what happened here a tragedy.
It's still early in development. So, I have no opinion as to a verdict for the officer charged.
They are under attack because they keep doing this stuff. It has to end. Police in other countries have adrenaline but manage not to kill people at traffic stops, constantly.

Convicted and Closed

Convicted and Closed

His latest charge wasn't a felony?

apparently not.
Gross misdemeanor was the classification.
Don't ask me why.

Yes - the open case listed below is a felony.

This is the problem that arises frequently from dodgy news sites.
You see the truth is quite different.
Any warrants he had apart from the only one open had all been discharged.
The evidence is all here
file:///C:/Users/zeroe/Downloads/CaseDetaill.pdf

Yes - the open case listed below is a felony.

Yeah , I knew that was and that was all going ahead in August if somebody had not killed him.
The only OPEN warrant, however was for the alleged possession of a gun and running away from the police.
And that appears to be the warrant for which they intended arresting him.

This is the problem that arises frequently from dodgy news sites.
You see the truth is quite different.
Any warrants he had apart from the only one open had all been discharged.
The evidence is all here
file:///C:/Users/zeroe/Downloads/CaseDetaill.pdf
In my opinion, the links I post are not "dodgy". Your opinion may differ. That's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa