Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm chuckling here, wondering what happens in the next chapter! Will we see the Judge step in and put a stop to her shenanigans? Or will the Court dates get put back?

What do you all think?
I don’t think he’ll put up with anything from her. Leticia’s reputation precedes her.

I actually don’t think her play acting as a Lawyer will last very long.

Leticia wants to talk, and talk, and then talk some more whether it makes sense or not. The court won’t let her get away with nonsense.

We should take bets on how long she remains her own Lawyer.

MOO

I don’t think he’ll put up with anything from her. Leticia’s reputation precedes her.

Leticia wants to talk, and talk, and then talk some more whether it makes sense or not. The court won’t let her get away with nonsense.

MOO

We have a saying here in the UK :

You/ He /She could /can talk the hind legs off a donkey!

Roll on her next Court appearance, I want to hear what rubbish she comes out with. And, more to the point what the Judge has to say.

Perhaps she thought her request to represent herself would be denied by the judge. She wanted to focus her useless energy on that fight. However, the judge grants her request and arranges days/times for her to use the library. She's immediately over participating in the process based on predictable excuses. She really is a waste. IMO

Perhaps she thought her request to represent herself would be denied by the judge. She wanted to focus her useless energy on that fight. However, the judge grants her request and arranges days/times for her to use the library. She's immediately over participating in the process based on predictable excuses. She really is a waste. IMO
I think you’re right about her wanting the fight but she’s not used to anyone calling her bluff. This judge has her number. She’s been squawking about her constitutional rights being violated all the way back to that disastrous back of the head interview. No doubt, she’ll continue that theme until she’s finally locked away for good.

MOO

Is she even allowed to change her mind at this point? For federal cases a defendant can ask for a lawyer at any time, but this is a state case, isn’t there a point of no return?

If I were the judge I’d have a hearing to set the date for trial and refuse to budge from that date. Tee was warned all along the way, too late for her to complain now.

Nothing surprises me about Leticia. Nothing. The more bizarre, the more mundane and expected.

Can't wait for the trial.
The thing about Letecia is that she's predictable, yet unpredictable. We know she's going to say or do something crazy but we don't know when or what the next "crazy" will be.

Just when we thought we've heard it all, she drops another one.

I was thinking about Quincy, and without sleuthing him, if he was captured and in prison by now, could prosecution request him as a witness? Perhaps just to prove he wasn't anywhere near there.

I'm not an attorney and don't know much about trial strategy.

But I'd think, whenever possible, the prosecution would want to avoid calling known criminals as witnesses. If they want to prove Quincy couldn't have been there, IF he was already in custody when GS disappeared, and if the state thinks that needs to be shown, then LE can testify to his whereabouts without him. (And if he wasn't yet in custody, they most definitely don't want him in court.) And having Quincy on the stand saying he didn't rape LS or abduct GS wouldn't be helpful IMO. If he had, no one would expect him to admit it. So I think his presence would muddle the case and could elicit "reasonable doubt."

At worst, I suppose he could be called in rebuttal but I'd be surprised if he was part of the case in chief.

JMO

What are the odds that her 'ace' is her daughter? Would she blame HH? Would HH take the fall for her mom? How brainwashed could HH be? Could we imagine T standing up there in front of the judge and saying 'My daughter H killed Gannon".

“Report shows she thought the time slots were too early,” KKTV Reporter Spencer Wilson tweeted. “This is the same woman who wanted to represent herself so she could ‘work the case 23/7.'”
Gannon Stauch Murder: Letecia Stauch Loses Access To Jail Law Library For Up To 90 Days

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Exhibit 3 to Notice to the Court of Law Library Refusal.pdf

*she’d better get used to playing Solitaire 24/7. Her poker days are fleeting. I do believe Ms. Stauch is on tilt and she’s steaming about her stupid poor decision to represent herself. She should have been more careful what she asked for. She just realized she got it. Stuck with her ball and chain now.

Tick Tick Tock T. Gannon:Winning...

What are the odds that her 'ace' is her daughter? Would she blame HH? Would HH take the fall for her mom? How brainwashed could HH be? Could we imagine T standing up there in front of the judge and saying 'My daughter H killed Gannon".

HH was verified at work at the time so she couldn’t be directly blamed.

If she has an ace, why not reveal it now and go home? Why sit in jail all this time? If she has an ace she has to reveal it to the prosecution as part of discovery, if she thinks she can wait until trial to reveal it in a dramatic moment, it could be ruled inadmissible.

She has no ace, she’s just playing games.

HH was verified at work at the time so she couldn’t be directly blamed.

If she has an ace, why not reveal it now and go home? Why sit in jail all this time? If she has an ace she has to reveal it to the prosecution as part of discovery, if she thinks she can wait until trial to reveal it in a dramatic moment, it could be ruled inadmissible.

She has no ace, she’s just playing games.

I do wonder about how HH is doing right now and if she ever visits her mom. I do think she will play a part in Letecia's defense. We may get to hear some version of that candle story.

I think the ace in the hole is some imaginary (or maybe even a real, albeit casual acquaintance) guy associated with Albert. She knows she's going down. She'll paint a horrific picture of Al, as a husband and a father, and it was his doing that Gannon was killed. If one juror buys it, best day ever; If not, she leaves with immense satisfaction.

The thing about Letecia is that she's predictable, yet unpredictable. We know she's going to say or do something crazy but we don't know when or what the next "crazy" will be.

Just when we thought we've heard it all, she drops another one.
BBM
Thank Goodness....we can’t follow her thought process because none of us are as crazy as she is! She’s as crazy as a rat in a drain pipe but still sane enough to go to trial, which is all I’m wanting! #Justice4Gannon

When the final day is said and done - a 10x10 is all she’s won - loneliest number of all is one - oh, sonofagun - nowhere to run - this ain’t so fun ~ *sry folks, please pardon my pun...

The main advantage to round prisons is the ability of one guard to keep an eye on all the cells at once, as there are no corners to block views.

The building measures 192 feet in diameter and contains 125,255 square feet of space, according to George Diestelkamp, property manager for El Paso County. Its six stories are divided into three sets of two stories, each with its own floor where the guard station, day room and dining hall are located.

Whether this is the final project for the area remains to be seen, he notes. “Prison construction is a big business these days. There seem to be a lot of people going to jail.”
GCPCI - Projects

Nearly 35% of the people incarcerated at the El Paso County jail were identified as having a mental illness, including 34 on suicide watch, according to an April jail population report.
Spike in suicides in El Paso County jail highlights shortfalls of mental health care for those behind bars

Detention Bureau

Last edited:
DA Michael Allen has her number too! He seems like an awesome prosecutor. And having worked under Dan May, I have full faith in convictions on numerous charges. 33,000 pages of discovery will go a long way to putting this luciferian-hussy behind bars for decades!

I honestly think she has ZERO evidence! Thinking back on all the lies she told to investigators at the time her car was impounded, the faking of a heart attack (or whatever she faked to be sent to the hospital), then leaving the hospital before police could ask her more questions. Actually, thinking back on it, that was like her debut as the great escape artist she thinks she is. Smdh!
LS is going to try coming up with some story or 20 stories & see what the jurors will bite on. She doesn’t see herself as the despicable piece of **** everyone else sees her as. She sees herself far more grandiose than any normal person will ever see her. She has zero self awareness. Too bad the death penalty won’t apply to her. She’s wasting oxygen, IMHO.

When the final day is said and done - a 10x10 is all she’s won - loneliest number of all is one - oh, sonofagun - nowhere to run - this ain’t so fun ~ *sry folks, please pardon my pun...

The main advantage to round prisons is the ability of one guard to keep an eye on all the cells at once, as there are no corners to block views.

The building measures 192 feet in diameter and contains 125,255 square feet of space, according to George Diestelkamp, property manager for El Paso County. Its six stories are divided into three sets of two stories, each with its own floor where the guard station, day room and dining hall are located.

Whether this is the final project for the area remains to be seen, he notes. “Prison construction is a big business these days. There seem to be a lot of people going to jail.”
GCPCI - Projects

Nearly 35% of the people incarcerated at the El Paso County jail were identified as having a mental illness, including 34 on suicide watch, according to an April jail population report.
Spike in suicides in El Paso County jail highlights shortfalls of mental health care for those behind bars

Detention Bureau

Love, love, love your little pun! So very spot on! Virtual hug!

I wonder if she’s going to shift her blame from Eguardo & Quincy to HH, Laina, and/or AS. We all know she’s going to paint AS as a bad husband who doesn’t appreciate her, but I wonder if she’ll claim that any of those family members caused a head/internal injury a few days before (I know AS was out of the area in the days before, and I know Laina’s age). I can see her claiming that she was just trying to protect HH/Laina/AS. JMO.

And just out of curiosity, does anyone doubt her guilt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419