GUILTY Belize - Superintendent Henry Jemmott, shot/body in sea, San Pedro Town, 28 May 2021 *arrest*

If she were sitting behind him, giving a neck massage, would explain her being covered in blood. Maybe she dropped the gun and it went off.

I just don't see her putting the gun to his head and pulling the trigger. Don't think she's a cold blooded murder, drunk, maybe high on coke, impaired. Moo....

Accused of “Manslaughter”

Love News has confirmed that Jasmine Hartin will be charge for the crime of manslaughter. She is expected to be arraigned this afternoon. Reporters have been removed from the compound and away from the magistrate court making it nearly impossible for the media to capture the “perp walk”.

She is accused of shooting and killing Supt. Henry Jemmott.

Hopefully it will be cleared up soon, or that she has the option to serve a sentence in a more civilized environment.

"One resident reportedly described the San Pedro police station jail holding cell where Hartin is staying as “hell on earth.”

“She is a lady who is used to luxury. Whenever you see her she is always perfectly dressed, her children are always perfect,” the resident told the outlet.

“She is a nice lady, very polite and beautiful. I can’t imagine her in there. I have been inside that jail. The cell floors are made of dirt and the whole place smells of urine.”
Jasmine Hartin to 'treated as the killer' of top Belize cop: report

This case is baffling.

Where was her husband while this stuff was going on?

I can't help but be reminded of Oscar Pistorius, for some strange reason. I feel like she is totally going to get off on this

Hopefully it will be cleared up soon, or that she has the option to serve a sentence in a more civilized environment.

"One resident reportedly described the San Pedro police station jail holding cell where Hartin is staying as “hell on earth.”

“She is a lady who is used to luxury. Whenever you see her she is always perfectly dressed, her children are always perfect,” the resident told the outlet.

“She is a nice lady, very polite and beautiful. I can’t imagine her in there. I have been inside that jail. The cell floors are made of dirt and the whole place smells of urine.”

Question remains. What were they doing there and why?

Ms. Hartin is a very lucky woman insofar as she is the partner of the son of Lord Ashcroft who has powerful ties to Belize which used to be called British Honduras before it got its independence. I don't think you have to worry about her getting an option to serving time in a more civilized environment since the previous PM of Belize said this about her father-in-law:

"Ashcroft is an extremely powerful man. His net worth may well be equal to Belize's entire GDP. He is nobody to cross."

I'm very suspicious of a person who gives two wildly different explanations as to the circumstances surrounding her 'friend's' death, especially when they veer from 'a bullet from a passing boat did him in' to 'I gave him a massage and the gun went off'. I'm more concerned with justice than her spending time in a crappy prison. Methinks justice will be denied Mr. Jemmott. IMO

"Ashcroft is an extremely powerful man. His net worth may well be equal to Belize's entire GDP. He is nobody to cross."
He is not her father, though. A daughter in law who may have been where she should not have been.

He is not her father, though. A daughter in law who may have been where she should not have been.

Perhaps, but more likely they just want the whole thing to disappear with a hefty donation to the current political party.

The other thing, we haven’t had it confirmed how friendly they are with each other , we’ve not heard any info from his wife or friends, you’d think the press would have tried to quiz his friends on how they know each other. You’d think they would find someone who would say oh yes they saw each other every few weeks for drinks etc . It still (sorry to sound snobby) seems a very strange mix for anything sexual between the two of them. Also can anyone here imagine massaging one of your friends ?

This whole story is bizarre... JMO...

But I really have no clue why a person would be giving a friend a massage...
(Lover... yes...
But a friend?!? )

Not trying to imply anything specifically here...

Perhaps, but more likely they just want the whole thing to disappear with a hefty donation to the current political party.
Not sure that you would do that for a daughter in law. Depends on how much her husband (his son) wants to save the marriage. He would probably get a discount on a settlement if she has been playing.

He looks like he would be hard to “throw off” if you were pinned underneath dead weight, it sounds like a terrifying situation to get out of. Maybe being jacked up on coke gave her extra physical strength, but would also add to the panic and fear, I think. jmo

To describe a place as being a "hell on earth" environment simply because the place has a dirt floor and stinks, makes me think the person describing it that way likely hasn't ever lived thru any *truly* adverse life experiences.

She will be moved from the island to the prison on mainland Log into Facebook

"Jasmine Hartin: From The Marriott Alaia to the 'Hattieville Ramada'"

One week ago Jasmine Hartin was a leading San Pedro socialite, the elite of the island's ultra-rich expatriates and the "Director of Lifestyle and Experience" at the town's most posh and pricey hotel, the Alaia. Tonight, she is spending her fourth night in a San Pedro cellblock, awaiting transfer to the Hattieville Prison, known as the "Hattieville Ramada". She was ordered to be remanded after the San Pedro Magistrate agreed to the police prosecutor's objection to bail because she is a flight risk. It is unusual that bail is denied for the charge of manslaughter by negligence, and it must have come as a shock for the partner of Lord Ashcroft's son, Andrew.

7News will keep following her movements tomorrow when she is transferred to the City.

Mr Jemmott was very high up in his job ( she’s mentioned seeing him about security in the U.K. article above , I’m not sure why that would be a night time meeting though rather than day time & why that wouldn’t be something that her husband or his father in law could have dealt with)

With the investigation now concluded up to the point of arraignment, the Belize Police Department is now making plans for the funeral. Superintendent Jemmott will be given an official funeral in Dangriga. Police Commissioner Williams says he has met with the family, and they are placing their trust in the department to bring justice for the senior cop. Superintendent Jemmott was 42-year-old at the time of his passing. He leaves behind his fiancée, Romit Wilson and five children. He had recently been transferred as Commanding Officer for Precinct Two in Belize City, and was looking forward to a promotion to Senior Superintendent later this year.

short video - his sister is a police officer Log In or Sign Up to View

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikki90
Back