GUILTY Belize - Superintendent Henry Jemmott, shot/body in sea, San Pedro Town, 28 May 2021 *arrest*

How inconvenient for her.

She’s going to experience a lot of inconveniences now, that’s inevitable when you kill someone, no matter what the story, even if it’s just the “accidental” result of a couple of friends sneaking off to party.
Time out from long term partners to cocaine+booze+massage+gun+pier turned out to be a risky combo.
The Ashcroft’s have already taken down a post on a resort site naming her “daughter in law”, now she’s spoken of as a “girlfriend”.
But she will no doubt have an easier time than if the tables were turned and he had been the accidental shooter. jmo

I can't tell from this whether this is speculation or whether she actually said that's what happened: "An officer who was among the first on the scene suggested that Jemmott fell on to Hartin after he was shot, and he fell into the water when she pushed him off." Canadian socialite Jasmine Hartin, 32, is charged with manslaughter by negligence of Belize cop | Daily Mail Online
Yes. A first responder also allegedly said she suggested he may have been shot from a boat on the water. Everything not on the record from an identified LE source, I consider alleged and keep an open mind. I’m not even 100% trusting of LE on the record anymore, they may have other motives besides the truth for announcements during investigations.

I can't tell from this whether this is speculation or whether she actually said that's what happened: "An officer who was among the first on the scene suggested that Jemmott fell on to Hartin after he was shot, and he fell into the water when she pushed him off." Canadian socialite Jasmine Hartin, 32, is charged with manslaughter by negligence of Belize cop | Daily Mail Online
Mmmmm............he was shot behind the ear, which would indicate that she was behind him, but he fell on her?

Mmmmm............he was shot behind the ear, which would indicate that she was behind him, but he fell on her?
This requires speculation, she was allegedly giving him a massage when he asked for his gun..
Maybe he was sitting on the edge with his feet in the water as she massaged his shoulders and he fell backward on her after she shot him in the head, then she pushed him up and over into the sea.
It seems it would be easier to slip her body backwards from under dead weight than to lift him up and forward from below, but she must be stronger than me. jmo

This requires speculation, she was allegedly giving him a massage when he asked for his gun..
Maybe he was sitting on the edge with his feet in the water as she massaged his shoulders and he fell backward on her after she shot him in the head, then she pushed him up and over into the sea.
It seems it would be easier to slip her body backwards from under dead weight than to lift him up and forward from below, but she must be stronger than me. jmo
I don't know many jetties that are so low to the water that you could dangle your feet in, unless it was a pontoon type of thing.

I don't know many jetties that are so low to the water that you could dangle your feet in, unless it was a pontoon type of thing.

photo of jetty , I don’t think he had his feet in water ( nothing about his shoes on the jetty) but I presume he could have been sitting with legs over edge , she’d be massaging him from behind ( some reports said his shoulders) so he’d be leaning back slightly towards her maybe not leaning forwards. Maybe she was kneeling behind him rather than standing stooping down as reports say blood on her arm etc , if she was standing she could have just stepped backwards rather than having to push him into sea .

I’m still to see no answer about the safety catch on the gun or how her finger “accidentally” pulled the trigger. It’s all so strange .

for all we know she could be as high as a kite on drugs, I’d imagine we do strange things when something like this happens but I can’t understand no screams by her when it happened, no cry out for help. The man appeared on scene because of shot not her voice .

Attachments

• B2526768-3BF7-4534-90DE-8493625C94BE.jpeg
    B2526768-3BF7-4534-90DE-8493625C94BE.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 32
Whether she is guilty of anything or not I don't know, but I feel like everyone is trying to distance themselves from her.

Like the downgrading her to girlfriend status. Next thing that could be changed to "just an acquaintance"

Seems like fairweather friends to me.

Maybe she was drunk and it was an awful accident. No excuse I know but I would hate to be going through something traumatic like that alone.

Not excusing her but I haven't heard of any family or friends being there for her.

Jasmine Hartin confessed to shooting after drug threat: report

She did not confess to even accidentally shooting him until after she was threatened with drug charge.
I mean doesn’t this sound bizarre, doesn’t like threat of drug charges so decides to admit to shooting someone ?

I’ll have go back & try and find who is the person who said this to the press as I never saw the policeman say that in his statement, just that she wanted her lawyer first .

Last edited:
I’m mean doesn’t this sound bizarre, doesn’t like threat of drug charges so decides to admit to shooting someone ?

I’ll have go back & try and find who is the person who said this to the press as I never saw the policeman say that in his statement, just that she wanted her lawyer first .
The article says it’s reported in 7 news . This is what they said ;
Hartin To Be Charged

Reliable reports to 7News are that 32 year old Canadian Jasmine Hartin will be charged tomorrow etc ...

Reports say police considered charging the 32 year old mother of two for possession of 0.4 grams of cocaine - but because she is now reported to be cooperating with police, the more serious charge related to Jemmott's shooting death is expected to be brought. Log into Facebook

And we saw the chief policeman say she wouldn’t say anything until her defence arrived. I think the papers are spinning this to imply something different from the actual words .

Whether she is guilty of anything or not I don't know, but I feel like everyone is trying to distance themselves from her.

Like the downgrading her to girlfriend status. Next thing that could be changed to "just an acquaintance"

Seems like fairweather friends to me.

Maybe she was drunk and it was an awful accident. No excuse I know but I would hate to be going through something traumatic like that alone.

Not excusing her but I haven't heard of any family or friends being there for her.
TBH , she’s in a cell , not sure what her friends can do . Even though it’s not Lord Ashcrofts daughter in law she’s the mother of his grand children . I can see that perhaps the Lords life in Belize is finished if she’s found guilty or not guilty by association, it just comes to my mind that if she gets off or a light sentence it could even turn into something along the BLM protests there.

I can’t see it helping the situation if someone comes out with “she wouldn’t hurt a fly” her actions ment someone is dead

There have been multiple denials about a romantic relationship. But this is a relationship where two people defy curfew...and leave their homes in the middle of the night...to meet, to drink and maybe...do drugs.

If not romantic...what then...transactional? Just guessing here...but if not a r0mantic liaison...what would necessitate a middle of the night meeting? An alcoholic needed booze, cut off by powerful family...with a sympathetic friend? Just guessing, of course?

Now the possibility exists that they both just met by accident...but I’m having trouble with that...due to the curfew, the time of night, and alcohol enough to allow them to drink for several hours. Not to mention the cocaine.

I’d like to know if a phone call was made by either party to facilitate this meeting? Who made it? Did either or both of them have past alcohol or drug issues? Was he transferred because of something pertaining to her...a discreet way to handle an issue?

Lots of questions here.

There have been multiple denials about a romantic relationship. But this is a relationship where two people defy curfew...and leave their homes in the middle of the night...to meet, to drink and maybe...do drugs.

If not romantic...what then...transactional? Just guessing here...but if not a r0mantic liaison...what would necessitate a middle of the night meeting? An alcoholic needed booze, cut off by powerful family...with a sympathetic friend? Just guessing, of course?

Now the possibility exists that they both just met by accident...but I’m having trouble with that...due to the curfew, the time of night, and alcohol enough to allow them to drink for several hours. Not to mention the cocaine.

I’d like to know if a phone call was made by either party to facilitate this meeting? Who made it? Did either or both of them have past alcohol or drug issues? Was he transferred because of something pertaining to her...a discreet way to handle an issue?

Lots of questions here.

Per this article (BBM):

"Jemmott had arrived in San Pedro last week, enjoying a fishing trip and hitting some bars with a friend while staying at a downtown hotel.

In her statement to police, Hartin claims she invited the veteran officer to her apartment where the pair drank and discussed her personal security.

She told cops they later walked a short distance to the wooden pier by the Mata Rocks hotel, which was closed because of the pandemic.

Hartin told police that Jemmott said he was suffering from shoulder pain so she offered him a massage while he placed his service weapon on the dock.

It was when she picked it up to pass it back to him that that loaded gun fired accidentally, according to the statement.

Hartin was found at the scene by a security guard 'hysterical' and covered in blood, but clammed up and summoned a lawyer once she was in police custody, sources said."

Canadian socialite Jasmine Hartin, 32, is charged with manslaughter by negligence of Belize cop | Daily Mail Online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Livianth
Back