Australia Australia - Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon, 13, Boronia, Vic, 2 June 2011

I wish we could have a very private group that had access to all the information so we could spend the time sorting through the records saving police time and hopefully help resolve some cases. Unfortunately I know this won't happen due to all the confidentiality, although we could all sign contracts to ensure nothing is said outside of the group. We can always wish, sigh.

If only. Unfortunately with it being an open case and the privacy laws no such action of that nature would be possible. Especially when it comes down to the questioning of people’s trust and handling of private information.

Last edited:
A person who we met recently lived in the area was interviewed by police as with everyone in the close vicinity of where Bung lived. The neighbours have strong suspicions of someone known close by who gave her a lift.

New deal offered in Bung Siriboon investigation 10 years after schoolgirl's disappearance

Prosecutors are offering protection to anyone who can provide valuable information on what happened to missing Melbourne schoolgirl Siriyakorn "Bung" Siriboon.
Bung has been missing for 10 years and despite several potential leads, investigators still don't know what happened to her.

New deal offered in Bung Siriboon investigation 10 years after Melbourne schoolgirl's disappearance

Offering protection this seems to say that they know who it is and that the person can be dangerous. This may be preventing someone from coming forward.

Offering protection this seems to say that they know who it is and that the person can be dangerous. This may be preventing someone from coming forward.

I was thinking that it could even be a known DV situation. Perhaps a wife knows that a husband was out at that time and has provided a false alibi, and is too terrified to speak up? MOO but that would be more likely than a standover man type situation, or organised criminal thing.....

I was thinking that it could even be a known DV situation. Perhaps a wife knows that a husband was out at that time and has provided a false alibi, and is too terrified to speak up? MOO but that would be more likely than a standover man type situation, or organised criminal thing.....

Absolutely agree that this makes me think that it is a DV situation with their choice of wording. Hoping some more info is released to the public soon. I’m sure there’s stuff happening behind the scenes but to the public it seems like progress isn’t being made. Whoever is involved has presumably been living their life for 10 YEARS acting like nothing has happened. Enough.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back