GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, initially he was in a juvenile detention center but now he's in an adult prison, separated from adults. If he is convicted, the sentence is 25 years to life.

If he receives a life sentence, he will be eligible for re-evaluation at age 25. I don't know about an evaluation at age 18. I think that was only if he was tried in juvenile court. He will automatically be housed with other adults when he turns 18.

It will be interesting to see what Aiden's defense will be. I'm sure they will ask for psychological evaluations and therapy. Personality Disorders are hard to treat, if he does have ASPD or something similar. Especially in prison. That's why I don't think he will be much different when he's re-evaluated. If anything, he will regress and his symptoms will be more prominent after being in prison for ten years. He will basically grow up in a prison cell with no positive role models.

I think you're right, though, that he may not even care about his own freedom. He probably won't care much for therapy and medication, either. Imo
It is interesting what you said about him possibly not caring about his own freedom. And I have to agree.

He did so many things which could point to that.
--Telling friends that he planned to commit a murder that month.
--Killing TB, even though he knew that all his friends knew , that he was hanging out with her that night.
--They were seen by others walking out of a party together. He knew that...
--He left a bag of his bloody clothing in his room
--When sitting in the squad car, about to be interrogated for murder, he is smirking, joking around, posting selfies on social media, and using TB's name in his joking banter
--He told him Mom incriminating things within the first hours---making it hard for her to defend him

So it seems like he was not that concerned about being caught and locked up. I don't get it. I don't think he is a dumb person. He just DGAF I guess?

It is interesting what you said about him possibly not caring about his own freedom. And I have to agree.

--Killing TB, even though he knew that all his friends knew , that he was hanging out with her that night.
--When sitting in the squad car, about to be interrogated for murder, he is smirking, joking around, posting selfies on social media, and using TB's name in his joking banter
--He told him Mom incriminating things within the first hours---making it hard for her to defend him

So it seems like he was not that concerned about being caught and locked up. I don't get it. I don't think he is a dumb person. He just DGAF I guess?
He is fourteen. Obviously, very immature without good role models or any male mentoring. His father was not the best, from what I have read. Some kids can overcome that, but others can't, especially at that age when even male adolescents in healthy families turn inward and shut themselves off.

--He told him Mom incriminating things within the first hours---making it hard for her to defend him.

Poor mother looks devastated. Where was that from please about him confessing to her? Sounds like she left an abusive husband.

He is fourteen. Obviously, very immature without good role models or any male mentoring. His father was not the best, from what I have read. Some kids can overcome that, but others can't, especially at that age when even male adolescents in healthy families turn inward and shut themselves off.

While I understand what you are trying to get across and I agree 100% I also feel the need to defend the countless other kids who have gone through/are going through the exact same circumstances without reverting to stabbing a young girl to death. This isn't a disturbed kid, this is a different level of Evil, in my opinion.

While I understand what you are trying to get across and I agree 100% I also feel the need to defend the countless other kids who have gone through/are going through the exact same circumstances without reverting to stabbing a young girl to death. This isn't a disturbed kid, this is a different level of Evil, in my opinion.

I agree. Sometimes there is a correlation between a tough childhood and a disturbed child, or growing into a disturbed adult; a cause-and-effect situation. However, in 25 years of teaching this age group, I've only known of one who grew up to become a murderer.

The boy I knew was a model student from an intact family. I chose him to be my monitor for parent-teacher conferences. He graduated, and the next I heard of him was when he was an adult. There was a notorious case of a husband, newlyweds I think, who was thrown overboard on a cruise ship. Lo and behold, the story seemed to indicate that the wife was culpable and had persuaded a few Russian men in their 20s to kill him. This model student was one of those men.

This is to say that nature/nurture, who really knows? I've also seen kids in awful circumstances who flourished magnificently. Each child is different and sometimes it's just a mystery. IMO, some people, likely AF, are just born bad seeds.

Poor mother looks devastated. Where was that from please about him confessing to her? Sounds like she left an abusive husband.

Police said Fucci admitted in a conversation with his mother that was recorded in the interview room at the police station that he took his shoes off “because his feet hurt” and carried them home.

Police said the retention pond where Bailey was found was just to the east of the Saddlestone Drive cul-de-sac, about 0.3 of a mile from Fucci’s home, “which is consistent with the timeline established from the video surveillance,” the arrest report said.

Police said they found the clothes from the video at Fucci’s home, along with other “items of evidentiary value,” and that some of what they found had blood on it.

13-year-old Tristyn Bailey stabbed to death, medical examiner says

Wonder why Aiden walked by carrying his shoes as seen by the same video tech prior to the murder. If he'd walked with the treeline on his left, then turned right, he'd only need to pass by a couple of houses to reach his home in the cul de sac. I don't think he'd been on video while toting his sneakers. Besides, wouldn't it have been a shorter route to his home?

Listened to Mike of Profiling Evil on YT who is an approved source in Suzanne Morphew's case. Mike, a retired homicide investigator, said that Aiden likely had to stop during the slashing/stabbing frenzy in order to rest, perhaps more than once, due to the amount of energy required to cause the 114 injuries.

Add in the fact the Tristyn fought back with all her might in order to receive 49 defensive wounds, this murder took some time.

MHOO is he'll want a trial so he can view the gory photos and revisit his murderous act while the horrorfic evidence is presented.

Since she was stabbed 114 times I would say that it was pure hatred. At least that what all the detectives on true crime TV shows like Forensic files usually say.

I cannot stand when detectives on True Crime Shows make sweeping statements like the one you pointed out: we, who watch crime, know there are random killers out there who thrill kill, who are angry and it is not personal and has nothing to do with "pure hatred" of the victim at all. It may be hatred, but not of the victim personally. That does not mean that in this case it was not "pure hatred " of the victim ( because he knew her), but it could be more of an opportunistic crime- she was with him at that moment and at that moment he went into a frenzy of range and murdered her just because she was there. It remains to be seen. One thing I have learned from watching so much true crime, is that: not all detectives are smart, they tend to have huge biases (the spouse did it), and many of them have tunnel vision.

Austin Sigg (a 17 year old), murdered Jessica Ridgeway in 2012. After a full confession, he also pleaded "not guilty". Prior to trial he changed his plea to guilty. I hope this will happen in Tristyn's case as well. It would be a horrifying experience for both families to listen to what AF did to Tristyn.
I’ll never forget Jessica:( And her purple glasses <3 I hope you’re right and this case goes the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member