GUILTY TX - Samuel Olson, 5, found deceased, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARRESTS* #3

Source: KHOU (CBS) - Houston, Harris County, TX --
Published: 6:28 AM CDT June 25, 2021
Updated: 7:26 AM CDT June 25, 2021

ebb6e07f-50fc-4d87-bcad-fbbec3b2fe72_1140x641.jpg

Credit: KHOU 11
Dylan Walker, Theresa Balboa and Benjamin Rivera are all facing tamper with evidence charges after the death of Houston child Samuel Olson

Dylan Walker is 3rd suspect charged in Samuel Olson case | khou.com

Do we have a source for the Complaint filed against DW yet? I tried registering for access with the Jasper County District Clerk's Office, but... I think I got duped into one of those spam sites. Grr!
Any one checked his original county?
Coldspring is a city in San Jacinto County, Texas.
IIRC - I read back up thread Texas Rangers went and scooped him up there to transport him to Jasper.
MOO

Rivera's next hearing:

Date Court Post Jdgm Docket Type Reason/ Appearance Court Results/ Setting Type Defendant Future Date Comments Attorney Appearance Indicator
9/08/2021 09:00 AM 180 Master Docket
Arraignment
Data Not Entered To Be Set

6/24/2021 09:00 AM 180 Bail Review Docket
Bail Review
Reset By Court N/A Data Not Entered NO HRNG HELD Absent

Next/Last Setting Date 9/8/2021

link: Office of Harris County District Clerk - Marilyn Burgess | Search Our Records

She couldn't have driven off in her own car then, since it had been towed the day before... or was it? Whose vehicle did she use to get to Cleveland? Did she just leave that vehicle at Walmart #2 or... ?

If she drove herself to Cleveland, why bother calling DW for a ride at that point?

I think she got help from at least one more person.

<moo>
Me too. I think someone helped her by letting her use their vehicle to get the hell out of Houston. Since there are no reports of her using a stolen vehicle,or Uber. I think that's why bail has been granted for BR,and DW,they have bigger fish to fry,and BR,and DW, have the 411 on them. I'm waiting for arrest #4. Although I think LE know by now who's car was used,through surveillance. They getting their ducks in a row,and building their case. MOO

"Walker’s mother said she is shocked her son was charged because she believes Walker did everything to help since he was the person who submitted the Crime Stoppers tips that led authorities to Olson’s body."

[...]

"KPRC 2 legal analyst, Brian Wice said Walker is being charged as an accomplice to the crime.

“He’s charged under the law of parties, which says, ‘Share the crime, share the time,’” Wice said."

Third person charged in connection with Samuel Olson’s death

"Walker’s mother said she is shocked her son was charged because she believes Walker did everything to help since he was the person who submitted the Crime Stoppers tips that led authorities to Olson’s body."

[...]

"KPRC 2 legal analyst, Brian Wice said Walker is being charged as an accomplice to the crime.

“He’s charged under the law of parties, which says, ‘Share the crime, share the time,’” Wice said."

Does that mean he's not gonna get that Crime Stoppers $$$? LOL

[...]

The time to call in a passed when he smelled what was in the tote period. Now it would best for him to fully cooperate, man up and do whatever sentence he's given, and learn, and grow. MOO

[...]

Actually I’m pretty shocked he was arrested also. Unless I’m missing something. I would imagine the charges will be reduced in time.

Actually I’m pretty shocked he was arrested also. Unless I’m missing something. I would imagine the charges will be reduced in time.
I’m not shocked but I am mildly surprised. There may be more information that needs to be shared but hasn’t been so far. I think this latest arrest may get them the info that they need to move forward on other more serious charges.

The time to call in a passed when he smelled what was in the tote period. Now it would best for him to fully cooperate, man up and do whatever sentence he's given, and learn, and grow. MOO

I thought about it, and if I got in psychopath’s car and smelled a dead body, I would probably shut up because I would fear I would be next. I would call the police once I knew I was safe. But that’s just me and I don’t what their relationship was.

Then again - I believe he hung out in the motel room for a while too. I wonder if he was trying to convince her to turn herself in….

also, she was obviously full of *advertiser censored* when she spoke to the media and he was probably watching the news so I don’t know why he decided to put a motel in his name and even go near her.

He’s charged under the law of parties, which says, ‘Share the crime, share the time,’” Wice said.
I wonder how many murders are unsolved because of this.

Sorry, had two hours of sleep so I am just thinking out loud.

Source: Brandon Walker - Reporter with KPRC (NBC) - Houston, Harris County, TX

KPRC2 Brandon Walker

Dylan Walker, 27, was arrested and charged with tampering with evidence. KPRC 2 spoke with the Jasper County Jail who said Walker posted a $125,000 bond.
Walker’s mother said she is shocked her son was charged because she believes Walker did everything to help since he was the person who submitted the Crime Stoppers tips that led authorities to Olson’s body.
Court documents confirmed Walker was the one who called in the anonymous tip to Crime Stoppers.
MORE HERE: https://www.click2houston.com/.../third-person-charged.../

~~~ End ~~~

My commentary:

The mother of Dylan Walker should not be shocked at all!

According to official charging documents filed a few weeks ago against Theresa Balboa, Dylan Walker met Theresa Balboa in Cleveland, TX.

He drove her south . . . 68 miles to Webster, TX. They loaded a plastic storage container that contained the decomposing body of Samuel Olson onto the back of his truck.

In my opinion, the odor from the decomposing body must have been horrific when the storage unit was opened. At that time, Dylan Walker should have called 911 immediately and not touched the container! Period!

But .. . he loaded the container with Samuel Olson's decomposing body onto his truck and drove Theresa Balboa to Jasper, TX from Webster, TX, which is about 160 miles, with a plastic container containing the decomposing body of Samuel Olson.

He books a room in his name and pays for it. Eventually, he and Theresa are seen on video unloading the container into the room which he booked.

Then later in the night he calls Crime Stoppers which was a great thing to do! But . .. he hopes to capitalize on receiving award money???

Dylan Walker is charged with tampering with physical evidence with an intent to impair a human corpse.

He needs to be held accountable for his actions. He should have called 911 the minute that storage unit was opened and he saw the container instead of loading the container onto his truck!

When law enforcement officers entered the room at the Best Western in Jasper, TX, one or more officers stated they immediately smelled the odor of decomposition based on their previous experience (smell/odor of decomposing body).

So .. . as many days as little Samuel Olson was dead, placed in a plastic container and put in a small storage unit, the odor of decomposition must have been horrific and nauseating.

Yet Dylan Walker chose to assist Theresa Balboa to move the container 160 miles to the northeast . . . to Jasper, TX!

He deserves to be prosecuted! It is about justice for precious little Samuel Olson. If someone is an accomplice in a crime after the death, they certainly deserve to be charged accordingly!

Source: Brandon Walker - Reporter with KPRC (NBC) - Houston, Harris County, TX

KPRC2 Brandon Walker

Dylan Walker, 27, was arrested and charged with tampering with evidence. KPRC 2 spoke with the Jasper County Jail who said Walker posted a $125,000 bond.
Walker’s mother said she is shocked her son was charged because she believes Walker did everything to help since he was the person who submitted the Crime Stoppers tips that led authorities to Olson’s body.
Court documents confirmed Walker was the one who called in the anonymous tip to Crime Stoppers.
MORE HERE: https://www.click2houston.com/.../third-person-charged.../

~~~ End ~~~

My commentary:

The mother of Dylan Walker should not be shocked at all!

According to official charging documents filed a few weeks ago against Theresa Balboa, Dylan Walker met Theresa Balboa in Cleveland, TX.

He drove her south . . . 68 miles to Webster, TX. They loaded a plastic storage container that contained the decomposing body of Samuel Olson onto the back of his truck.

In my opinion, the odor from the decomposing body must have been horrific when the storage unit was opened. At that time, Dylan Walker should have called 911 immediately and not touched the container! Period!

But .. . he loaded the container with Samuel Olson's decomposing body onto his truck and drove Theresa Balboa to Jasper, TX from Webster, TX, which is about 160 miles, with a plastic container containing the decomposing body of Samuel Olson.

He books a room in his name and pays for it. Eventually, he and Theresa are seen on video unloading the container into the room which he booked.

Then later in the night he calls Crime Stoppers which was a great thing to do! But . .. he hopes to capitalize on receiving award money???

Dylan Walker is charged with tampering with physical evidence with an intent to impair a human corpse.

He needs to be held accountable for his actions. He should have called 911 the minute that storage unit was opened and he saw the container instead of loading the container onto his truck!

When law enforcement officers entered the room at the Best Western in Jasper, TX, one or more officers stated they immediately smelled the odor of decomposition based on their previous experience (smell/odor of decomposing body).

So .. . as many days as little Samuel Olson was dead, placed in a plastic container and put in a small storage unit, the odor of decomposition must have been horrific and nauseating.

Yet Dylan Walker chose to assist Theresa Balboa to move the container 160 miles to the northeast . . . to Jasper, TX!

He deserves to be prosecuted! It is about justice for precious little Samuel Olson. If someone is an accomplice in a crime after the death, they certainly deserve to be charged accordingly!

Here's a thought -- maybe he agreed to the transport, she gave up running when confronted, and they made a deal to split the reward money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back