GUILTY TX - Samuel Olson, 5, found deceased, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARRESTS* #3

Appears we have the trifecta now: all three individuals previously named in the criminal complaint dated June 2, 2021 (see link below) have been arrested.

Walker obtained the motel room for TB, transported the victim to the Best Western -- leaving Samuel (hidden inside the tote) in his truck bed for a couple of hours while he was inside the hotel room with TB. Walker later contacted CrimeStoppers after he departed from the hotel.

Found Deceased - TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2
Thankfully, the tote was not stolen from the back of his truck.

Thankfully, the tote was not stolen from the back of his truck.
I think the foul odor (i.e., decomposing human remains) was sufficient to deter any theft of the tote. :eek:

DW first described the tote collected from the storage center as smelling foul, as did detectives when entering the hotel room. (See June 2, 2021, criminal complaint).

Still wondering about how she got to Cleveland... and thinking there will be more arrests...
It sounds like TB drove herself to Cleveland, TX where she met up with D Walker.

Girlfriend of missing boy's dad charged after a child's body found in motel

New details obtained by Eyewitness News from court records state after she participated in the search, she took off and drove to Cleveland, Texas, to meet a male friend.

The two then drove back to Webster to a storage unit where they picked up a black and yellow plastic container that had a foul odor, according to documents. The male friend then drove Balboa to a Best Western motel about two hours northeast of Houston, unloaded the truck and left her there.

[..]

On Monday, a search warrant was executed for a residence in the 15000 block of Gulf Freeway, where Balboa lives. Along with collecting evidence, a 2012 Dodge Avenger was towed from the location to be searched and analyzed.

Morris said that's the vehicle Balboa primarily drove. A motive is unclear at this time. But police said if the body is Samuel's, they are unable to say how long he has been dead.

Snipped:

The arrest of Dylan Ray Walker, 27, came following an indictment which was handed down on Thursday morning by a Jasper County Grand Jury after hearing evidence in the case submitted by District Attorney Anne Pickle and her staff.

The indictment charges Walker with Tamper/Fabricate Physical Evidence with Intent to Impair. Specifically, Walker is accused of helping Theresa Raye Balboa, of Houston, to transport the body of 5-year-old Samuel Olson. Bond on Walker was set at $125,000.00 by District Judge Delinda Gibbs Walker.

It now appears that shortly after the indictment was handed down, the document was handed over to the Texas Rangers who were already in San Jacinto County and within a short time they had taken Walker into custody and immediately transported him to the Jasper County Jail.

Read more:

A third suspect arrested in connection with the death of young Samuel Olson

Source: KJAS - Jasper, TX -- 6/24/21

It sounds like TB drove herself to Cleveland, TX where she met up with D Walker.

Girlfriend of missing boy's dad charged after a child's body found in motel

New details obtained by Eyewitness News from court records state after she participated in the search, she took off and drove to Cleveland, Texas, to meet a male friend.

The two then drove back to Webster to a storage unit where they picked up a black and yellow plastic container that had a foul odor, according to documents. The male friend then drove Balboa to a Best Western motel about two hours northeast of Houston, unloaded the truck and left her there.

[..]

On Monday, a search warrant was executed for a residence in the 15000 block of Gulf Freeway, where Balboa lives. Along with collecting evidence, a 2012 Dodge Avenger was towed from the location to be searched and analyzed.

Morris said that's the vehicle Balboa primarily drove. A motive is unclear at this time. But police said if the body is Samuel's, they are unable to say how long he has been dead.

She couldn't have driven off in her own car then, since it had been towed the day before... or was it? Whose vehicle did she use to get to Cleveland? Did she just leave that vehicle at Walmart #2 or... ?

If she drove herself to Cleveland, why bother calling DW for a ride at that point?

I think she got help from at least one more person.

<moo>

Last edited:
Charge them all.
The freaking lot of them.
Everyone who knew anything, and said nothing.
Charge them with every stinking charge you can throw at them.

They all treated this beautiful boy like a bag of rubbish.
They've earned all the charges, and loads of time in cages, with all the other monsters.

jmo

Absolutely,

Despicable, unbelievable what they did between them. What on earth their defence will come up with defies me.

No doubt they will try to blame each other.

Just how could they do it?

Snipped:

The arrest of Dylan Ray Walker, 27, came following an indictment which was handed down on Thursday morning by a Jasper County Grand Jury after hearing evidence in the case submitted by District Attorney Anne Pickle and her staff.

The indictment charges Walker with Tamper/Fabricate Physical Evidence with Intent to Impair. Specifically, Walker is accused of helping Theresa Raye Balboa, of Houston, to transport the body of 5-year-old Samuel Olson. Bond on Walker was set at $125,000.00 by District Judge Delinda Gibbs Walker.

It now appears that shortly after the indictment was handed down, the document was handed over to the Texas Rangers who were already in San Jacinto County and within a short time they had taken Walker into custody and immediately transported him to the Jasper County Jail.

Read more:

Source: KJAS - Jasper, TX -- 6/24/21
I'm glad there are three arrests to date. I believe there will be and should be more. Sweet little Samuel deserved to live a long and happy life but in the LEAST, he deserves justice.

Still wondering about how she got to Cleveland... and thinking there will be more arrests...
Exactly
We are back to Cleveland- well over 2 hrs 1 way via car in afternoon rush hour Webster-Houston-Humble-Dayton- Cleveland traffic -most likely type route. jmo
How did she get from passing out flyers across the street to Cleveland?? This is back to the magic coin flip ..I'll go back in my corner to sit on my hands and eat my hat. Moo

A Coldspring man has been arrested and is currently being held in the Jasper County Jail in connection with his alleged role in the transport of a dead child's body that was recently found in a Jasper motel room.

The arrest of Walker follows the arrest of Balboa, 29, and her roommate, twenty-seven year old Benjamin Rivera, who are charged with the same crime and remain in jail in Harris County. Bond on Balboa has been set at $600,000.00 and bond on Rivera been set at $100,000.00.

Officers close to the investigation now believe that shortly after young Olson died, his body was first kept in a bed at Balboa's apartment, but later moved to a bathtub where it stayed for at least two days before being moved to a storage building in Webster. It is believed that the remains of the child, who had by that time already been dead for almost two weeks, were then brought to Jasper where it was discovered in a room at the Best Western Motel in the 200 block of West Gibson Street on June 1st.

An autopsy has revealed that the child died of blunt trauma to his head. However, who killed the boy and why still remains a mystery.

Investigators have said that Balboa was dating the child's father when the boy went missing.
Yes, another one, get them all and hold them accountable for poor Samuel.

Exactly
We are back to Cleveland- well over 2 hrs 1 way via car in afternoon rush hour Webster-Houston-Humble-Dayton- Cleveland traffic -most likely type route. jmo
How did she get from passing out flyers across the street to Cleveland?? This is back to the magic coin flip ..I'll go back in my corner to sit on my hands and eat my hat. Moo

It was always my thought that the roomie drove his car (??The Avenger that was towed) as both of them were AWOL when the father went crying to Tim Miller MOO. I suspected this from the beginning as Tim mentioned x2 or x3 that the roomie was outside when he confronted her as a liar, and Tim said in print that he thought that she went back inside to change clothes and to tell roomie something like "the gig is up, we gotta bolt". That was said by Tim. And then MOO they did. Then the roomie came back and later that night after dropping her off, and his car was towed. (again assuming that the car was his).

All MOO to prompt others to poke holes/correct above interpretation.

There is nothing yet on Walker in the court site - but he sure has a long list - 10 items of other charges.... assault, possession, theft...

I'm glad they did this all through a grand jury MOO as to presenting evidence for his arrest. We therefore may not get as much information, but I think this being done by grand jury vs. by LE was strategic.

Doesn't surprise me Niner, this entire group is suspicious to me.

*Entire* being a key word. I think more involved in the conspiracy perhaps. Now that I just typed that, hmmmmm. That charge hasn't been dropped yet. Still sitting on hands as to expectations of other charges for others forthcoming.

Despicable, unimaginable evil that Samuel faced in his short life. :(
The AA was like reading a sick twisted book or movie script. But it was REAL LIFE. :eek:

PTL Texas is leaving no stone unturned in seeking #justiceforsamuel.

MOO

206255185_357673432622016_2099190027022242680_n.jpg

Dylan Walker (mugshot)

ABC13-Mycah Hatfield

31m ·

1f6a8.png
THIRD ARREST IN SAMUEL OLSON CASE: Dylan Walker, the man who police say drove Theresa Balboa and Samuel Olson’s body to Jasper and ultimately called Crime Stoppers leading police to find them, was arrested and charged with tampering with evidence in Jasper County. He posted a $125,000 bond yesterday and was released.

Source: ABC13-Mycah Hatfield - Facebook

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back