AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct- yet nobody ever mentioned the yellow car! Wow not what I heard !
Why was that not said ?? Did DW come back alone or with his friend? Another missing piece in the puzzle !
MoO’
DW said the guy was there the day that Summer is seen on video dancing in the rain. The yellow truck is seen in the background. I'm pretty sure he said that was the day before she went missing, so he would have come home that night alone and there would not have been a yellow truck there. Imo

I agree:(
Am worried about their outlaw hillbilly mentality mixed with substances and the removal of all their prized posessions (those kids) where this is all going.
He has already stated prison is worse than death.

But how does anyone intervene into a situation that isn't being acknowledged?

moo
That's the sad part, to me. It doesn't seem like either of them have any friends or family to support them. Perhaps their church is doing something in the background that we don't know about but I see no evidence that they have anybody but each other. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question. Can statement analysis be used to see if a person has regressed and is currently in this reward cycle that you talk about?

The language one uses serves as a reflection of the individuals perceived reality. So if you think of a pattern or cycle, the reality and the language will change depending on where the individual is in the cycle at the time of the conversation. If I was looking for a regression as it relates to a behavior I would need more than one conversation and/or data point to offer a professional opinion.

Statement analysis isn't proof in terms of the law. The strongest evidence that someone hasn't kicked their predilection is possession of CSAM (child sex abuse material).

I also wanted to add that not all SA is reported. Particularly in certain circles where people may have other potential criminal liability, abuse is rarely reported. So I personally wouldn't draw conclusions if someone wasn't reported recently - it doesn't mean it did or didn't happen necessarily.

JMO and general thoughts
Thanks Alethea but I was more interested in what can be shown by statement analysis in this thread not in a court.

DW said the guy was there the day that Summer is seen on video dancing in the rain. The yellow truck is seen in the background. I'm pretty sure he said that was the day before she went missing, so he would have come home that night alone and there would not have been a yellow truck there. Imo

The first time DW stated that it was on June 15 that the Pathfinder was there, then he corrected his statement and said it was the day before.

He is always correcting himself.

I found this actually the most disturbing part of the call, IMO. Just because it disillusions me of the notion of CW being curled up in a fetal position at home pining for her lost child. And I’m not saying she never does that or she’s always this way. I just found it disturbing and IMO made it more likely that her CM interviews could have been a persona. JMOO.
I haven't listened to it yet, but does it make you more inclined to believe what A has said about the Wells? MOO.

Transcript for the 2 minute call between Chris, Don and Candus.

Don
They're willing to help me sort of find my daughter now. They probably don't wanna help me now. They're going back to think that I did it because of what you did. Ya you lied on me man.
Chris
What did I lie about?
Don
Because I told you the truth and you twisted it all that's lying.
Chris
Okay tell me what I lied about?
Don
It might your opinion.
Chris
Tell me what I lied about?
Don
Everything. I told you that like for one that yeah, me and my stepsister had something going on when we was younger and you put on there that it was me and her daughter.
Chris
No!
Don
Are you crazy?
Chris
No, I didn't.
Candus
Yeah you did.
Chris
I said it's your stepsister.
Don
I guess my niece or whatever she's supposed to be to me, the one that says I raped her which is 100% lies.
Chris
Trish never said you r**** her.
Don
Well it says on her video.
Chris
Well, that's her video. That's not mine.
Don
Yeah.
Chris
What does Trishs' statement have to do with me?
Don
You put her statement on your show. On your podcast.
Chris
Because I watched her statement and I wanted people just like you to know the truth.
Candus
Hahahaha.
Don
and she's lying.
Candus
You don't care about the truth.
Don
And you see that's the thing you don't know whether she's telling the truth or I'm telling the truth. I know who's telling the truth.
Chris
Right.
Don
She knows. She knows who's lying.
Chris
Well then what about the statement you gave me about. Is it your stepsister?
Don
Ya my stepsister and we were young.
Chris
And you how old were you? How old were you?
Don
You know what? She initiated all this I'm going to tell you that right now. She initiated it yes.
Chris
Okay. And then you went along with it?
Don
Ya I was a kid brother.
Chris
And how old were you?
Don
I was a kid. I didn't know no better.
Chris
How old was she?
Don
I was still a kid. I guess I was a little bit older than her.
Chris
How much?
Don
I can't remember. I was a kid.
Chris
Oh yep. How many years difference, remember?
Don
There was a little bit of difference there you know.
Chris
How many?
Don
But she still, she initiated it and then stabbed me in my back.
Chris
How many years difference?
Don
Man there ain't no talking to you. I can see that you're gonna twist everything I say.
Chris
I'm asking you how many years difference? That's it.
Don
I don't know. You're just gonna twist it. You're just going to make me look like. This happened like 40 years, over 40.... (CW laughs in background) years ago and she wants to bring it all up now.
Candus
H**l.
Don
All the time I was in prison. She could have called the cops on me and have me charged for rape if it actually happened. So you know, it's got to be lies right there. You made me look like a freaking criminal dude. I'm trying to change.
Candus
You're a ******* idiot.
Don
We all make mistakes. You act like you're Mr. Perfect, like you ain't done a ******* thing wrong in your life and that's a lie.
Chris
Okay, what have I done wrong?
Don
According to you, not a damn thing but I'm sure you have.
Chris
I'm asking you. If you know my life. So tell me what I've done?
Don
I know what christ says. And he says everybody has sinned.
Chris
I'm a sinner.
Don
So tell me you haven't sinned. Tell me a ******* lie.
Chris
I'm a sinner. I agree with you.
Don
Ya you are a sinner don't you ******* lie to me. You ain't no better than me so **** you. And I will do everything I can to slander your name.
Chris 2 minute conversation with Don and Candus
Transcript for the 2 minute call between Chris, Don and Candus.

Don
They're willing to help me sort of find my daughter now. They probably don't wanna help me now. They're going back to think that I did it because of what you did. Ya you lied on me man.
Chris
What did I lie about?
Don
Because I told you the truth and you twisted it all that's lying.
Chris
Okay tell me what I lied about?
Don
It might your opinion.
Chris
Tell me what I lied about?
Don
Everything. I told you that like for one that yeah, me and my stepsister had something going on when we was younger and you put on there that it was me and her daughter.
Chris
No!
Don
Are you crazy?
Chris
No, I didn't.
Candus
Yeah you did.
Chris
I said it's your stepsister.
Don
I guess my niece or whatever she's supposed to be to me, the one that says I raped her which is 100% lies.
Chris
Trish never said you r**** her.
Don
Well it says on her video.
Chris
Well, that's her video. That's not mine.
Don
Yeah.
Chris
What does Trishs' statement have to do with me?
Don
You put her statement on your show. On your podcast.
Chris
Because I watched her statement and I wanted people just like you to know the truth.
Candus
Hahahaha.
Don
and she's lying.
Candus
You don't care about the truth.
Don
And you see that's the thing you don't know whether she's telling the truth or I'm telling the truth. I know who's telling the truth.
Chris
Right.
Don
She knows. She knows who's lying.
Chris
Well then what about the statement you gave me about. Is it your stepsister?
Don
Ya my stepsister and we were young.
Chris
And you how old were you? How old were you?
Don
You know what? She initiated all this I'm going to tell you that right now. She initiated it yes.
Chris
Okay. And then you went along with it?
Don
Ya I was a kid brother.
Chris
And how old were you?
Don
I was a kid. I didn't know no better.
Chris
How old was she?
Don
I was still a kid. I guess I was a little bit older than her.
Chris
How much?
Don
I can't remember. I was a kid.
Chris
Oh yep. How many years difference, remember?
Don
There was a little bit of difference there you know.
Chris
How many?
Don
But she still, she initiated it and then stabbed me in my back.
Chris
How many years difference?
Don
Man there ain't no talking to you. I can see that you're gonna twist everything I say.
Chris
I'm asking you how many years difference? That's it.
Don
I don't know. You're just gonna twist it. You're just going to make me look like. This happened like 40 years, over 40.... (CW laughs in background) years ago and she wants to bring it all up now.
Candus
H**l.
Don
All the time I was in prison. She could have called the cops on me and have me charged for rape if it actually happened. So you know, it's got to be lies right there. You made me look like a freaking criminal dude. I'm trying to change.
Candus
You're a ******* idiot.
Don
We all make mistakes. You act like you're Mr. Perfect, like you ain't done a ******* thing wrong in your life and that's a lie.
Chris
Okay, what have I done wrong?
Don
According to you, not a damn thing but I'm sure you have.
Chris
I'm asking you. If you know my life. So tell me what I've done?
Don
I know what christ says. And he says everybody has sinned.
Chris
I'm a sinner.
Don
So tell me you haven't sinned. Tell me a ******* lie.
Chris
I'm a sinner. I agree with you.
Don
Ya you are a sinner don't you ******* lie to me. You ain't no better than me so **** you. And I will do everything I can to slander your name.
Chris 2 minute conversation with Don and Candus
Thanks for writing this all down for us!
To me it is an exceptional bad language interview! If I where Chris I cross them off my list! Unsophisticated people and mean to boots ! Find your daughter people and stop wasting other well meaning interviewers time!
MOO !

The language one uses serves as a reflection of the individuals perceived reality. So if you think of a pattern or cycle, the reality and the language will change depending on where the individual is in the cycle at the time of the conversation. If I was looking for a regression as it relates to a behavior I would need more than one conversation and/or data point to offer a professional opinion.
How far out time wise can the conversation be in order to use a persons language to determine if they are in the cycle? Day's, months?

Is anyone giving professional help to these people? This seems to be clearly a recipe for total disaster. Why don't we hear of anyone helping them? I am very worried for both of them. Their worlds have imploded, and they are making it worse, but I believe they are making in worse because of undefined mental issues, stress, obviously Summer and the boys being gone, on and on. Is their no one who reads here that lives in the area and can try to do an intervention, or guide them to some help, or don't they want, or won't accept help. This all MOO. Katt

Where were the boys?
I am never going to get caught up and I haven’t watched any of DW interviews. The boys were home when Summer disappeared, per CBW. H said the boys were at work with DW. Did DW take them to work in the morning, drop them at home at some point, and then return to work? Am I missing something here?
Yes. We all are. MOO.

Is anyone giving professional help to these people? This seems to be clearly a recipe for total disaster. Why don't we hear of anyone helping them? I am very worried for both of them. Their worlds have imploded, and they are making it worse, but I believe they are making in worse because of undefined mental issues, stress, obviously Summer and the boys being gone, on and on. Is their no one who reads here that lives in the area and can try to do an intervention, or guide them to some help, or don't they want, or won't accept help. This all MOO. Katt

Well, if they’re getting professional help from health care providers, we wouldn’t know about it (unless the patients disclosed it themselves). But I understand what you mean.

(Many people draw the line at child SA though, IMO.)

It's hard to read thru that - harder still to actually listen to it - and not hear the pain & despair in DW & CB's voices. Summer being missing is just clearly tearing them up inside. Thoughts of Summer and their boys must be consuming their every thought these days and (likely sleepless) nights. I do hope that they're being provided some emotional support thru these troubling times.

Agree.

If I'm a YT true crime host, I'm blocking the Wells' number at this point. What a train wreck. OTOH, were I a friend or family member I would be calling DW and CW to do informal wellness checks insistently and often.

Poor Summer.

I just watched a few minutes of Voices Behind the Wall with Mr & Mrs Cher interviewing DW. They asked him how he met CM and why CM came to him. DW says that he believes that his sister and family in Utah contacted CM. That CM has contacts in Utah and all over the US.

Mr & Mrs C says CM has just done DW terrible.

CM hasn't talked, DW did. How can they say this.

moo- this is some of the people telling DW that CM is "twisting his words around".

(455) DON WELLS ADDRESSING ACCUSATIONS AND A NEW THEORY? - YouTube

Last edited:

Agreed and let's face it, they are desperate. The first interviews were pretty calm. Personally felt Candace to be very genuine in her responses and manner.

This family is not getting any resolution. We get frustrated on this site, but their situation is a million times multiplied.

Maybe Don thinks by putting his past crimes and demeanours in public that LE will stop investigating him and concentrate on Summer?

I honestly don't know.

Agree.

If I'm a YT true crime host, I'm blocking the Wells' number at this point. What a train wreck. OTOH, were I a friend or family member I would be calling DW and CW to do informal wellness checks insistently and often.

Poor Summer.
Honestly, I feelnlike the last thing anyone should be doing is blocking their number. With any luck their next call may he them reaching out to someone for help. I do so much hope that no one denies them that much if they ask for it.

The first time DW stated that it was on June 15 that the Pathfinder was there, then he corrected his statement and said it was the day before.

He is always correcting himself.
I didn't hear him say the date the first time he said the truck was there. I thought when CM asked him what day it was, he said he didn't remember but it was the same day the video was taken of Summer dancing in the rain. Then Chris asked him if that was the day Summer went missing and he said, 'no, it was before that.' Then he went on to say that the next day, he went to the job by himself because he had to clean up after the big mess his co-worker made. That was the day she went missing, from what I understand.

Agreed and let's face it, they are desperate. The first interviews were pretty calm. Personally felt Candace to be very genuine in her responses and manner.

This family is not getting any resolution. We get frustrated on this site, but their situation is a million times multiplied.

Maybe Don thinks by putting his past crimes and demeanours in public that LE will stop investigating him and concentrate on Summer?

I honestly don't know.

I don’t think that publicizing his past is part of DW’s PR strategy. His strategy, IMO, involves copious religious references, accusations of “twisting” his words, and pointing out others’ bad acts/shortcomings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa