AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBM-listened to the call and now understand why that statement was made by the poster.
DW slipped and said that his friend with the yellow Nissan Pathfinder left his vehicle that day and rode with DW in the Subaru to work, they had a long drive that day.
Then he corrected himself.
This is a big change of events, this would place that person at their house that day.
If that's true, the bigger issue is why didn't CW mention this, and when did this man pick-up his vehicle? Did he ride home with someone else earlier that day?
Sort of a bombshell ...

Last edited:
I found his video enlightening.
It gave me a much better sense of the terrain.
It also left me very depressed about any possibility of locating her , either immediately after her disappearance or now.
It's vast, would take armies of searchers..

Also unclear is how much of the tree plantation had been cleared at the time she disappeared.. what could she have seen that might have drawn her that she could not see prior to the clearing?
And how many vantage points to her location had been newly revealed by the tree cutting?

I'm also wondering whether any other adults in the general area disappeared immediately after Summer's departure? Male or female, RSO or not.?
IIRC and IMO there are possibly 2 or 3 people
The neighbor or someone there to "purchase property" is one of them.
JMO

Transcript for the 2 minute call between Chris, Don and Candus.

Don
They're willing to help me sort of find my daughter now. They probably don't wanna help me now. They're going back to think that I did it because of what you did. Ya you lied on me man.
Chris
What did I lie about?
Don
Because I told you the truth and you twisted it all that's lying.
Chris
Okay tell me what I lied about?
Don
It might your opinion.
Chris
Tell me what I lied about?
Don
Everything. I told you that like for one that yeah, me and my stepsister had something going on when we was younger and you put on there that it was me and her daughter.
Chris
No!
Don
Are you crazy?
Chris
No, I didn't.
Candus
Yeah you did.
Chris
I said it's your stepsister.
Don
I guess my niece or whatever she's supposed to be to me, the one that says I raped her which is 100% lies.
Chris
Trish never said you r**** her.
Don
Well it says on her video.
Chris
Well, that's her video. That's not mine.
Don
Yeah.
Chris
What does Trishs' statement have to do with me?
Don
You put her statement on your show. On your podcast.
Chris
Because I watched her statement and I wanted people just like you to know the truth.
Candus
Hahahaha.
Don
and she's lying.
Candus
You don't care about the truth.
Don
And you see that's the thing you don't know whether she's telling the truth or I'm telling the truth. I know who's telling the truth.
Chris
Right.
Don
She knows. She knows who's lying.
Chris
Well then what about the statement you gave me about. Is it your stepsister?
Don
Ya my stepsister and we were young.
Chris
And you how old were you? How old were you?
Don
You know what? She initiated all this I'm going to tell you that right now. She initiated it yes.
Chris
Okay. And then you went along with it?
Don
Ya I was a kid brother.
Chris
And how old were you?
Don
I was a kid. I didn't know no better.
Chris
How old was she?
Don
I was still a kid. I guess I was a little bit older than her.
Chris
How much?
Don
I can't remember. I was a kid.
Chris
Oh yep. How many years difference, remember?
Don
There was a little bit of difference there you know.
Chris
How many?
Don
But she still, she initiated it and then stabbed me in my back.
Chris
How many years difference?
Don
Man there ain't no talking to you. I can see that you're gonna twist everything I say.
Chris
I'm asking you how many years difference? That's it.
Don
I don't know. You're just gonna twist it. You're just going to make me look like. This happened like 40 years, over 40.... (CW laughs in background) years ago and she wants to bring it all up now.
Candus
H**l.
Don
All the time I was in prison. She could have called the cops on me and have me charged for rape if it actually happened. So you know, it's got to be lies right there. You made me look like a freaking criminal dude. I'm trying to change.
Candus
You're a ******* idiot.
Don
We all make mistakes. You act like you're Mr. Perfect, like you ain't done a ******* thing wrong in your life and that's a lie.
Chris
Okay, what have I done wrong?
Don
According to you, not a damn thing but I'm sure you have.
Chris
I'm asking you. If you know my life. So tell me what I've done?
Don
I know what christ says. And he says everybody has sinned.
Chris
I'm a sinner.
Don
So tell me you haven't sinned. Tell me a ******* lie.
Chris
I'm a sinner. I agree with you.
Don
Ya you are a sinner don't you ******* lie to me. You ain't no better than me so **** you. And I will do everything I can to slander your name.
Chris 2 minute conversation with Don and Candus
It's hard to read thru that - harder still to actually listen to it - and not hear the pain & despair in DW & CB's voices. Summer being missing is just clearly tearing them up inside. Thoughts of Summer and their boys must be consuming their every thought these days and (likely sleepless) nights. I do hope that they're being provided some emotional support thru these troubling times.

It's hard to read thru that - harder still to actually listen to it - and not hear the pain & despair in DW & CB's voices. Summer being missing is just clearly tearing them up inside. Thoughts of Summer and their boys must be consuming their every thought these days and (likely sleepless) nights. I do hope that they're being provided some emotional support thru these troubling times.
I could not agree more! My heart breaks for DW and CW

How he described Summer and their relationship was unusual, it caught my attention right off the bat. Definitely strange to the ear.

I do have a question though. Let's say someone with the specific circumstances of DW's known history as a teen/young man- but there aren't any other "known" acts of SA as that person ages. Would having a daughter the same age as his known victim all those years ago, trigger some sort of impulse to do it again? I've probably worded this badly but hopefully someone will get what I'm trying to say.

I am going to attempt to answer this delicately. In my experience, yes situations absolutely trigger memories and the feelings associated with those memories, even if they have been suppressed for many years.

For example: You can probably think of individuals that have kicked a habit or behavior for many years. Maybe smoking, alcohol, drugs, gambling, excessive spending, eating habits, etc. etc. These behaviors bring with them a feeling of “reward” in the moment. For many it becomes a cycle. When we encounter a triggering situation our thoughts can go back to the reward and the feeling that the behavior provided. This can cause individuals to regress.

However, for those that break the cycle it is due to a shift in thinking in which the “reward” is no longer seen as a reward. What we do not know, is if DW had a shift in thinking in how he see’s own child as compared to a step-sister or sibling years ago.

So is it possible - absolutely. Does it make it a certainty that one will give in - not necessarily

I found this actually the most disturbing part of the call, IMO. Just because it disillusions me of the notion of CW being curled up in a fetal position at home pining for her lost child. And I’m not saying she never does that or she’s always this way. I just found it disturbing and IMO made it more likely that her CM interviews could have been a persona. JMOO.
Is it possible that she was under the influence of alcohol or drugs with this stuff in the background?

I am going to attempt to answer this delicately. In my experience, yes situations absolutely trigger memories and the feelings associated with those memories, even if they have been suppressed for many years.

For example: You can probably think of individuals that have kicked a habit or behavior for many years. Maybe smoking, alcohol, drugs, gambling, excessive spending, eating habits, etc. etc. These behaviors bring with them a feeling of “reward” in the moment. For many it becomes a cycle. When we encounter a triggering situation our thoughts can go back to the reward and the feeling that the behavior provided. This can cause individuals to regress.

However, for those that break the cycle it is due to a shift in thinking in which the “reward” is no longer seen as a reward. What we do not know, is if DW had a shift in thinking in how he see’s own child as compared to a step-sister or sibling years ago.

So is it possible - absolutely. Does it make it a certainty that one will give in - not necessarily
Very nicely stated, and very informative.

I have a question. Can statement analysis be used to see if a person has regressed and is currently in this reward cycle that you talk about?

Thank you, lots of food for thought in your answer.

Is it possible that she was under the influence of alcohol or drugs with this stuff in the background?
Hmm. I hadn't thought of that but, gosh, yeah, now that you mention it. That could be. I do hope not though. ...or well, maybe I do. I just can hardly believe that what we heard on that call could have been DW/CB's true demeanor showing thru.

These people are quickly unraveling. Without some sort of intervention I fear we may be reading about a suicide/homicide soon. CW & DW alone together with all that anger is a recipe for disaster.
I was thinking this, too. All the stress and disaster and weird publicity and paranoia: Combine that with drinking, substance abuse, and a history of domestic violence. Murder/suicide is not far fetched. They should be under some sort of crisis intervention supervision.

These people are quickly unraveling. Without some sort of intervention I fear we may be reading about a suicide/homicide soon. CW & DW alone together with all that anger is a recipe for disaster.
I agree:(
<modsnip>
He has already stated prison is worse than death.

But how does anyone intervene into a situation that isn't being acknowledged?

moo

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question. Can statement analysis be used to see if a person has regressed and is currently in this reward cycle that you talk about?

Statement analysis isn't proof in terms of the law. The strongest evidence that someone hasn't kicked their predilection is possession of CSAM (child sex abuse material).

I also wanted to add that not all SA is reported. Particularly in certain circles where people may have other potential criminal liability, abuse is rarely reported. So I personally wouldn't draw conclusions if someone wasn't reported recently - it doesn't mean it did or didn't happen necessarily.

JMO and general thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member