AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but this is what I said immediately. There was an underlying thing with the sheds and CM I guess they took this time to do that and not stress SUMMER!
Right ?!?!??
The family is doing more interviews and youtube for whatever reason, who knows instead of out searching for their daughter, Summer.
JMO as this is all I am seeing right now. I realize their hands might be tied with how much "searching" they can physically do but if it was my child... I would be out, boots to the ground, searching, every single day instead of on SM.
again, JMO

I haven't had a chance to watch CM's interview with the forensic voice analyst who is going over the transcripts. DW is clearly frustrated he isn't in control.

DW's comments about how Summer preferred him rather than her mother her entire life is a huge red flag to me. Babies bond with their primary caregiver and I am assuming that was CW. His words seem to be a dig directly at CW. I'm wondering about the state of their marriage and whether CW was planning on divorce. Emotional abuse is just as devastating as physical abuse. JMO
Summer loved her momma. (She didnt know any different)
That was a very vindictive statement toward CW.

Just like him saying CW should stay off the substances because he doesn't have time to baby sit her. huh ?

moo

Last edited:
I just need to say it: children cannot consent. Not legally, morally, ethically. Five year olds do not have the higher reasoning skills to make long term decisions. They cannot consent. They cannot initiate SA. Just period.

DW slipped and said that his friend with the yellow Nissan Pathfinder left his vehicle that day and rode with DW in the Subaru to work, they had a long drive that day.

Then he corrected himself.

This is a big change of events, this would place that person at their house that day.

Yes. CW was yelling and laughing in the background of the recent three-minute accusatory phone call
I found this actually the most disturbing part of the call, IMO. Just because it disillusions me of the notion of CW being curled up in a fetal position at home pining for her lost child. And I’m not saying she never does that or she’s always this way. I just found it disturbing and IMO made it more likely that her CM interviews could have been a persona. JMOO.

I just need to say it: children cannot consent. Not legally, morally, ethically. Five year olds do not have the higher reasoning skills to make long term decisions. They cannot consent. They cannot initiate SA. Just period.
But...but...but...he insisted she, the five-year-old started it and she led him along. It's on the audio.
Disgusting and loathsome. Sorry mods. This is what this case has come to and I'm afraid we're beginning to think of this sad, disturbing case as entertainment. Putting myself in T.O.

Summer love her momma.
That was a very vindictive statement toward CW.

Just like him saying CW should stay off the substances because he doesn't have time to baby sit her. huh ?

moo

I found this actually the most disturbing part of the call, IMO. Just because it disillusions me of the notion of CW being curled up in a fetal position at home pining for her lost child. And I’m not saying she never does that or she’s always this way. I just found it disturbing and IMO made it more likely that her CM interviews could have been a persona. JMOO.
I've thought that all along. They made no mention of their child during that call.

DW slipped and said that his friend with the yellow Nissan Pathfinder left his vehicle that day and rode with DW in the Subaru to work, they had a long drive that day.

Then he corrected himself.

This is a big change of events, this would place that person at their house that day.

That means a yellow pathfinder should have been on the property when LE arrived, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
And_Justice_For_All