AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she liked to play in them? We had a shed on our property when I was little, and I sure did like to play in it. She could have fallen asleep in one of them. I mean, as a parent, I would surely check sheds and all vehicle trunks, and the creek area.

Hi

did the dogs track her track scent to the sheds? Or just at the end of the track?

I don’t know. I’ve had trauma and serious grief in my life and I’ve never felt the urge to prank call someone for attention while mourning.
Yup! A lot of people here at WS witnessed my grief and what happened in real time, and yes I agree with the fact you can and do use humour and I try not to judge but to prank call a family member like that? That's something else. Sorry. Just MOO

Last edited:
Hi

Also what was his reason behind going straight to the "shed(s)". Why go directly there first?
And more importantly why wouldn’t he remember if he looked inside? He calls in old horse stable that he finished out- why? To store junk? Looks pretty empty. Except the lawn mower. The same lawn mower that made it hard for CW to get SW out of the vehicle upon returning home from errands on 6/15?
Seems it wouldn’t be stored in an unlocked shed near a busy road with a hole in the roof.

Remember part of DW's past that he mentioned to CM (and, as far as i know, it is not related to the past there is a separate thread about). He talked about trips to Mexico involving drugs.

DW, CB, CH, H, A, J (the guy J) none of these people are from Tennessee. DW described the area in which he lives as a "drug corridor".

I-40, I-75 aren't too far away and Rogersville has a small airport.

Maybe DW has been blabbing about the SA past of his because of something else he said to CM.

She said she was out driving up and down the holler, and got back just in time to follow LE up the driveway. She said she didn't know if Don was already there when she returned. He has said that he got there before LE, and he has said that he got there after they did. I wonder if they met up on the roads while they were both out driving around before LE got there. Both of them said they were out on the roads before LE got there. She in the holler roads, and he by the shed and down to the river.

Thank you. I've always gotten lost on that. So they were both out in their vehicles. I do remember hearing that DW says he beat the cops there. So could that be the "we" we heard in his statement when we said "we" turned in here.

"EquuSearch comes up empty; Candus & Don lash out | Rogersville | therogersvillereview.com" EquuSearch comes up empty; Candus & Don lash out
“They found one truck over on 81 and 36 or something like that and the license plate was removed. So, they ran the VIN and it come back to 101 Ben Hill. There’s not even a 101 Ben Hill down here. So, they wrote that off as pretty much a lost case because they didn’t run into nothing. They didn’t track down nobody or nothing, I guess,” Candus said.
"Search continues for red or maroon Toyota Tacoma in Summer Wells case" Search continues for red or maroon Toyota Tacoma in Summer Wells case weird the misinformation, the prank call comes from CW,and DW. MOO

Thank you. I've always gotten lost on that. So they were both out in their vehicles. I do remember hearing that DW says he beat the cops there. So could that be the "we" we heard in his statement when we said "we" turned in here.
I see what you are saying here, but........why change it to I as if it was a Freudian slip. Surely it wouldn't matter if he & LE, or he & CW turned in at the same time, unless their stories wouldn't line up.

Antics.

endless antics. CW and DW were not forced to act and say the things they’ve done and said..

I’m so disgusted and wonder just what in the world their kids were constantly subjected to.

SUMMER WE WILL FIND THE TRUTH AND BRING YOU HOME HONEY!
Agree, Am predicting those boys will never be returned.

Something I see well meaning people all over the world say and makes me wonder.....

Let's bring Summer home.

If it turns out she was indeed harmed at home....why would we want to return her there?
I know its meant metaphorically....

But where will Summer go if found?? (alive or deceased)
Where is home if her home was her demise?

Who will be there for this baby girl??

Grandma??

There are some suss actions and behaviours by CH but at the end of the day I believe she was the most safe and stable human in Summer's life and am grateful she was living there up till she vanished.

As time and distance sets in mentally, I pray she talks to LE.

Summer at a minimum deserves her truth be known.

moo

Don said he got home that day before the police got there. Of course he then contradicted himself, (CM interview, Voices Behind the Wall interviews) so pick which story you believe. H (CM interview) said that Candus told him that the phone call in the drug store drive up line was from Don, and he referred to a bad guy on the property who wanted to hug kids. How would he know, if he was at work?

From what I can tell, (IMO), he is a contractor who can come and go as he pleases, assuming his crew is working. There is no proof that he was at work that day at all, at any hour, according to what we know from LE. If he had been at work all day, would be still be considered a POI or suspect as LE said that every single person still is?
What stuck out to me as well was in the tv interview with DW and CW, DW says that they didn't really know the neighbours till this happened.
So that suggests they are not close and it hasn't been a friendly shout out of concern from the neighbourhood about people lurking around.

moo

Hi

Also what was his reason behind going straight to the "shed(s)". Why go directly there first?
IMO it had nothing to do with Summers' disappearance.

Knowing they both failed drug tests, drugs are illegal.

You got cops comin.... drug charges for you both in your history...CPS breathing down your neck.....

2+2= 4 o_O

moo

ETD IMO CW could have flew down to the shed to leave the hot product for him to quickly grab and hide off sight somewhere.
Because at the end of the day. Substance abusers first priority is their stash.

All speculative of course

Last edited:
Don said he got home that day before the police got there. Of course he then contradicted himself, (CM interview, Voices Behind the Wall interviews) so pick which story you believe. H (CM interview) said that Candus told him that the phone call in the drug store drive up line was from Don, and he referred to a bad guy on the property who wanted to hug kids. How would he know, if he was at work?

From what I can tell, (IMO), he is a contractor who can come and go as he pleases, assuming his crew is working. There is no proof that he was at work that day at all, at any hour, according to what we know from LE. If he had been at work all day, would be still be considered a POI or suspect as LE said that every single person still is?
I thought DW was employed by a company?
Or was “DW Drywall” contracted to do a job by the company? And get day laborers to do the work? How does he find these workers if they don’t associate with people outside of church?

Do other kids live on their street? Anyone else ride the school bus with their boys?
Mine always played with others in the neighborhood, some we knew informally but knew which house, their names, etc.
JMO

Yes, it was pretty much a routine show, lots of fundraising for equiisearch to help them buy equipment, etc. for the searches they do. And general discussion of how they work.

The only take-aways that stood out to me as new were:

• Dave Rader said he has nothing personally against DW, that DW has said some things about DR, but since then that he and DW have talked privately and the focus is on working together with all who are interested to find Summer.
  • DR says he doesn't have time to focus on DW's past, he is focused on finding Summer.
  • At the end of the video, Duty Ron answers a question about CW's phone call about DW being arrested and he says that he doesn't have time or interest in that nonsense and drama, and that it has nothing to do with the case, he is staying focused on the search for Summer and that it has nothing to do with the investigation. He says he would never play that recording of the phone call, but if others want to watch hogwatch and nonsense and drama, then have at it. Duty Ron says that all this is taking the focus off finding Summer. This is during the last 10 minutes or so of the youtube video.
Think this is more to do with taking the high road because you don't have the info and competing you tubers that don't like each other.

Of course the parents behaviour and actions are relevant.:confused:

MOO

Yup! A lot of people here at WS witnessed my grief and what happened in real time, and yes I agree with the fact you can and do use humour and I try not to judge but to prank call a family member like that? That's something else. Sorry. Just MOO

I guess some people have a very wide definition of "prank." I've been pranked - but only the pranker thought it was a prank.

I thought it was something else entirely. Prank is such a loaded word. I think people are really trying to say that CW premeditated a verbal assault on her SiL, planning to say it was a prank if it blew up in her face.

Or does prank mean something else? Aren't they always planned? What else could it mean? You attempt to trick someone, is what it means.

I've been watching TIR with CM. He has Maya's sister and her husband on.
I sure wish that CW and DW could learn something from them.
You can just feel the love and compassion.
They have been searching for 7 months now.
No searches from the Wells that I know of.

I don’t know. I’ve had trauma and serious grief in my life and I’ve never felt the urge to prank call someone for attention while mourning.
I agree. I've experienced plenty of grief and pranks have never been a part of it. A prank phone call is usually along the lines of: Is your refrigerator running? Yes. Well, you better go catch it! hahaha.
To claim it is a "natural response in grief" is bizarre. JMO

I got pranked once in a fairly similar way years ago--somebody who was a good voice imitator faked my friend's voice and tried to convince me a guy we both knew was in love with me and I should go up to him at work the next day and give him a big kiss. Fortunately my real friend called a bit later and figured out the other person was a fake.

We never figured out who the fake was.

Can't imagine any motivation other than meanness, for my incident or for CW.

"Prank" = slipping a whoopy cushion on grandpa's dining chair.

"Evil" = calling a family at midnight to say their brother/son has been taken and is being killed by the cartel.
yep but not just family.

Your accusers. AKA victims.

Vindictive cruel and cunning.

What did Mary do the entire call.

Apologise and empathise and defuse.

And record the call for LE.

Exactly what an intelligent compassionate normal human being would do.

Keep digging CW and DW. It only helps build the case against them.

Mary didn't ask them to call her. Let's not forget that part either.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members