Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like they were looking for a very specific thing, and didn't find it. And the "thing" was big enough to be easily seen with a quick look around.

A laptop maybe?
It is possible the search warrant is limited to the electronics they had on the trip. If they were not found in the van when searched.

That would not be a problem to collect without gloves, and would likely be a cursory search.

Dailymail is considered MSM, correct?

Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online
Snipped a few bullet points-
  • Gabby Petito's best friend Rose Davis has claimed her fiancé Brian Laundrie, 23, was a jealous and controlling partner in their relationship
  • In an interview with DailyMail.com Friday, the 21-year-old recalled one occasion in which he allegedly stole Gabby's ID so she couldn't go out with Rose to a bar
  • 'Brian didn't want her to go out with me, so he took it,' she said. 'She was hysterical. She told me she slapped him and something about him pushing her'
  • Rose, who's from Sarasota, said she met Gabby, 22, early last year on Bumble BFF and began hanging out with the couple at their home in North Port
  • She said Laundrie came off as a sweet and caring guy, but was always worried Gabby was going to leave him and later tried to stop them from hanging out
  • 'I'm her only friend in Florida to my knowledge and that's not because she can't make friends, he just didn't want her to have friends,' she said
  • The two were so close they even shared their locations with each through an iPhone app, but when Laundrie found out, he made Gabby delete it, said Rose

This would be exactly what I would imagine their relationship to be like from what we know and how he acted during the police conversation. This is all too common, folks. People want to believe the best about people, but maybe that should stop and we could save some lives.

Almost everyone is that way. If your partner doesn't care about those things, you have a problem happening.

Uhhh..what? You think stopping your partner from going out with a friend by stealing her ID is something everyone does? That making sure your partner doesn’t have any friends is a normal thing?

If these are common traits in your life you have been in very, very toxic and unhealthy relationships and you should leave those people immediately. That is not normal.

weird... but maybe he was thinking "Jackson Lake" area ...recongized snake river and the dam and where he was and wanted out there?

I was thinking the same thing....and Jackson Lake Dam is very close to Coulter Bay (so $200 is ridiculous for a ride from Coulter Bay to the Dam - leading me to agree with another poster that he wanted this couple to remember him-alibi). I don't recall much of anything at the Dam....like no internet for GPs vlog.

BL picked up hitchhiking (without GP or van)...how did he get to Coulter Bay (hitchhike?). And why was he there?

So, is the last sighting of GP in Victor, ID on Aug 25 or 26? Snake River Camping for 3 days lines up with the timeline.

It is possible the search warrant is limited to the electronics they had on the trip. If they were not found in the van when searched.

That would not be a problem to collect without gloves, and would likely be a cursory search.
I wonder if 'electronics' would also pertain to electric accounts? IANAL, but I would think that could be a huge deal?

Dude made her run around her own van after locking her out and still the cops determined he was the victim based on circumstantial scratches on his face. This IMO was the worst sign.

Honestly this is a reasonable strategy. As a man you can't hit back. You'll go to jail. If a woman is going all spider-monkey on your *advertiser censored*, the best thing to do is push her off with as little force as possible and lock yourself in the nearest enclosed space. Bathroom, bedroom, or car. This strategy makes it less likely you'll go to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa