Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
He relies on others in general….

sorry, JMO of him

I agree. From their SM, Gabby did all the trip planning, researched campgrounds (thoroughly, it would seem) The tent and its interior decor say "Gabby did this." IMO.

She was living away from her parents; he was living with his (probably an impetus to go on a trip, but Gabby bought the van, Gabby looked into VanLife, Gabby planned the trip, Gabby set up the SM - which was time consuming).

He drove the van. And, some say he was mechanically oriented so would have fixed flats, etc. He adopts a rather meek, overly calm persona with LE in Utah - it's probably how he deals with "grown-ups" in general. He worked for his parents. I don't think he earned enough to buy that Mustang all by himself, IMO.

Photo shows person who looks like Brian Laundrie walking Florida street

Authorities are probing whether a cellphone photo taken Friday of a man cops say looks a “heck” of a lot like the boyfriend of missing Long Island woman Gabby Petito, is indeed Brian Laundrie, who disappeared this week after being named a person of interest in his girlfriend’s disappearance, The Post has learned.

The photo was snapped just before 5 p.m. Friday on Targee Ave in North Port — about two blocks from Laundrie’s parents’ home, metadata from the image reveals.

search-brian-laundrie.jpg
IMO that looks way more like that Richards dude that’s been hanging around. Look how large the forehead is. Looks more like him than Brian.

It’s nice to see so many members - some new and some old friends at WS- here on Gabbys thread

many details that we’ve been posting about may be found in her media thread which we strive to keep updated - details like how do we know BL arrived home Sept 1 (LE) who owns the Van (gabby per LE) when did she last FaceTime with anyone, etc - it’s fairly brief just 13 pages and may help immensely to catch up - We are all here for Gabby and hope she is found soon!
WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 8/25/21 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE No discussion*
This is very helpful. Thank you!

Has there been any MSM written regarding the silver Mustang? Brian Entin was in front of their home Tuesday evening and tweeted they had left an hour ago and would not speak to him. No Mustang in photo. They come home, still no Mustang. Weds. he is back in front of the house and it's suddenly parked in the driveway? These people are monsters.

I have been a victim of domestic abuse but all we know from the police camera is she assulted him. Since then his family has been no help at all in finding Gabby (cruel beyond belief) they then give Bryan a head start ( missing for 3 days) and only call the police regarding their son, not Gabby.
They were pulled over because he was reported to police for grabbing her "face."
If someone grabbed my "face" he would have scratches from me for sure assuming he would still be able to walk upright.

I think dogs would hit on the impounded van.

MOO

I am not a proponent of the theory that they came back together, but if they did they could have been bickering all the way back. She was through with him, vanlife was over, they were over as soon as they got back. He thinks he can change her mind but when they get back and the reality becomes true he loses it and disposes of teh remains in the swamp. No time for anything to show up in the van for a dog to hit on.

Last edited:
Ok, I have a theory that may or may not have been posted so far. I’ve read about 75% of all of the threads over the last couple of days but it’s so hard to keep up!

Forewarning: This theory may not be very popular and I’m not saying I even feel it to be true but I thought I should throw it out there because it keeps popping into my head.

What if GP and BL got caught up in something before GP’s disappearance. Some unknown person or persons went after both GP and BL. BL knows what happened to GP but is also fearful for his own life. Drives to Florida and immediately disappears to some far off location (while BL’s parents buy him time) to protect himself from these unknowns.

Just a thought! My first instinct is to suspect BL but I am trying to think of other alternatives.

If you wanted to skip town and to allude to reporters, grow facial hair or hair if bald and clean-shaven.
Cover up or add fake temp tattoos.
It looks like him if NOT does he have brothers the same age?
True.
And if you want reporters to leave your parents house so they can have peace, you slip out the back (Jack) and direct them to the police station to protest Barney Fifth leaving the door open, and you go spend a few days in the park.

Just wondering why BL would be wandering around his neighbourhood listening to tunes...would he be trying to sneak in and out past the media army and protesters for his meals, drinks, to sleep?
I don't get that either. Not even wearing a hat to cover his big shiny dome that's plastered all over national news? Knowing he's a POI and that half the town is about ready to eat him? I don't think it's him, just some other unfortunate bald guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.

[Edit: typo]

Sorry for the OT. Grizzlies have been having a difficult time, including from droughts & fires. They actually trashed a bunch of homes in Tahoe - including literally breaking windows to get inside- during the few days of mandatory evacuation for fire a bit ago.
I don't think it's OT, I was getting at my own opinion that he would never sleep outdoors in bear country with a tarp, or a hammock, only POSSIBLY but not even likely in a tent snugged up to a van. Periodically in Alaska we get entire camp grounds closed to travelers without hard shelled vans or camper shells. ie no tents. That's mainly why I was wondering if there were many bears in the area along the Snake River where he had claimed to camp with just a tarp for 2-3 nights. I might have asked you about the wrong specific area!!!

It's the "him going home Sept. 1" part that stumps me. He had until Halloween before they were due anywhere. Sure, her family would have started asking questions before that but they said they were used to them going "off the grid". It was the truck being in the driveway (and Brian presumably home) that brought attention to him right away.

That is the only part that makes me think he left her somewhere. Probably thought she would find her way home and wanted to be there when she got back. Though most of me believes he killed her.

I'm trying to imagine why he would come back home, very visibly park Gabby's truck in the driveway where anyone could see it, and hide in the house for the next 2 weeks. Apparently he wasnt on anyone's radar at first. If he really wanted to hide, there are better places to hide than in the first place anyone would look. The early reports were that the family picked a lawyer they knew from back in NY, but he wasnt a criminal lawyer. They had plenty of time to pick someone more appropriate if they felt they needed to. So why havent they? Even the lawyer himself would have probably suggested it. Everything they've done so far is stopgap measures that have already worked a lot longer than they should have. It feels like they are just buying time. But for what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419