Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/wmzq/status/1440015992843821060?s=21

Joseph Petito Talks with Dr. Phil About His Daughter Gabby ihe.art/c8pEUgG

Joseph Petito, father of Gabby Petito, talks with Dr. Phil about his daughter and the national story surrounding her disappearance. In the short clip, he talks about his relationship with Brian Laundrie, what he thought about her going on a road trip with him, and his thoughts on their engagement.

It's unclear if the filming took place before or after authorities found the body on an individual matching the description of Gabby in Grand Teton National Park on Sunday. The full interview will be aired on CBS later today (September 20).

Full interview below. Dr. Phil's episode guide states this is airing today and a show on Wednesday

Interview is 28:46 minutes
Gabby Petito's Father Speaks Out: The Dr. Phil Interview

You've already decided he's guilty of something. Lots and lots of people have been found to be factually innocent after spending decades in prison. LE usually gets it right, but if my kid gives me a plausible scenario of innocence in a situation like this, the last place I'm taking him is to the police, and the first place is to see a lawyer.

Most people who have been wrongfully convicted, are poor, and poorly represented by a bad lawyer (usually public defender), and are frequently people of color, I am sorry to say. They are also frequently poorly educated and illiterate, which BL is not. Finally, some (not all, by any stretch) ‘Wrongfully convicted’ people aren’t actually necessarily innocent, but the evidence used to convict them may have come under the heading of inadmissible. Besides, this site is not a court of law, and Brian Laundrie has no assumption of innocence here, as long as there is MSM info available to disperse). What this site IS, is a victim and law enforcement friendly place. Brian Laundrie isn’t the victim here, and neither are his parents. Don’t be so sure that your kid never lies to you about their behavior.

The fact that he may have killed her so soon after being stopped by the police and having their recent arguments, injuries etc documented by the cops is pretty crazy, He would know based on that alone he would become number one suspect. This makes me think his anger or what ever issues he had were uncontrollable.

She could see the way the land lay. That male LE was all pally and brotherly with him, laughing with him when he called her crazy. Telling BL that he had had a toxic exwife.
That was extremely unprofessional and more than a bit misogynistic.
it's unprofessional for sure but its no different than what we saw here over the weekend and people bringing up their own stories over and over

The caller witnessed a scuffle. She admitted to assaulting him. He didn't offer that up until the cops started asking about his injuries. She denied he hit her. You can make that of that whatever you want, but he's still innocent in the eyes of the law, while she freely admitted to committing a crime.
BBM
I suggest you listen to that recording once more. He witnessed a male slapping and hitting a female, she ran, he went after her and hit her again.
Scuffle?? Hmm.... interesting way to describe/minimize that caller's eye witness account.

Why are you minimizing her involvement? She admitted to hitting him. That is assault.
"Reactive abuse occurs when the victim reacts to the abuse they are experiencing. The victim may scream, toss out insults, or even lash out physically at the abuser. The abuser then retaliates by telling the victim that they are, in fact, the abuser.

Why abusers rely on it

Abusers rely on this “reactive abuse” because it is their “proof” that the victim is unstable and mentally ill. The abuser will hold these reactions against the victims indefinitely. It could be years later and the abuser will say, “Well, back in (whatever year), you had this reaction and acted all crazy. You’re the crazy one! You need help.” Sometimes abusers use this reaction as an excuse to go to police or even file for protective orders of their own."

Reactive Abuse: why abusers play the victim and why they get away with

I recommend you do some research on abuse.

If the police suspect Brian's parents aided and abetted their son evading justice, I would not be surprised if LE gets a warrant to view the financials of Brian and his parents to see if they withdrew a large amount of cash recently or wired Brian money.

In the D.M. link, it looks like BL's parents pause when being brought out of the house and the LEO behind the dad gives him a forceful 'nudge' as if to say "We're not joking around. MOVE."
Scrolling video running on the DM front page right now.
Circled in red.

Home | Daily Mail Online

I wonder if LE discovered something already, like Brian was never hiking at the swamp ?
Or that Brian was never at the house at all ?
That can't make LE too happy.
MOO.

I am confused about the report now. Its obvious on that the original report was that eh was slapping her, but when LE went to the Moonflower and wustioned the witness the witness said he didn't see him hitting her. I wonder if the Moab officer talked to a different witness than the person making the 911 call.
I believe that there were two separate witnesses. One inside Moonflower who could not see outside because there was no window from where the witness was standing that would give view out onto the sidewalk. The other witness reported seeing him slapping her and that witness was reporting from near, but not inside, the Moonflower.

"Yes and she was never arrested despite being vilified by true crime watchers. We might not like how BL's parents are conducting themselves or we might say to ourselves "I'd never ever do this", but they have committed no crime by choosing to remain silent up to this point."

@Momofthreeboys

There's much we don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if they were charged with something.
I hope so.
Based on what we do know, their actions have been reprehensible and inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes