Britney Spears speaks …

Britney celebrates her new freedom by publishing nude photos.

Britney Spears' concerned fans voice worry about nude photos after conservatorship victory | Daily Mail Online

"Britney Spears has celebrated her victory in her conservatorship battle with a series of naked pictures taken on vacation in 'paradise' with her fiancé Sam Asghari.

The 39-year-old pop star posted a risqué video on Instagram on Thursday of her frolicking topless in the sea, just hours after her dad slammed the judge's ruling to remove him as her conservator after 13 years.

She followed up the video with another post where she shared a montage of nude photos — with carefully placed pink and yellow flowers covering her modesty.

While many of her fans and famous friends — including Paris Hilton — cheered on her naked pictures, others expressed deep concern.

'Is this the look of a mentally healthy person?' one fan asked, while another shared fears about the 'horrible vacant look in her eyes', adding: 'I'm all for sexual liberation and nudity but this feels off.'

'Something about this just doesn't feel right,' noted one fan on her Instagram. That comment alone received thousands of likes."

Britney Spears' fiance vows to 'take care' of her after father is removed from conservatorship | Daily Mail Online

Britney Spears' concerned fans voice worry about nude photos after conservatorship victory | Daily Mail Online

"Britney Spears has celebrated her victory in her conservatorship battle with a series of naked pictures taken on vacation in 'paradise' with her fiancé Sam Asghari.

The 39-year-old pop star posted a risqué video on Instagram on Thursday of her frolicking topless in the sea, just hours after her dad slammed the judge's ruling to remove him as her conservator after 13 years.

She followed up the video with another post where she shared a montage of nude photos — with carefully placed pink and yellow flowers covering her modesty.

While many of her fans and famous friends — including Paris Hilton — cheered on her naked pictures, others expressed deep concern.

'Is this the look of a mentally healthy person?' one fan asked, while another shared fears about the 'horrible vacant look in her eyes', adding: 'I'm all for sexual liberation and nudity but this feels off.'

'Something about this just doesn't feel right,' noted one fan on her Instagram. That comment alone received thousands of likes."

Britney Spears' fiance vows to 'take care' of her after father is removed from conservatorship | Daily Mail Online

A bystander questioning her mental health and “this feels off” are NOT the standards for granting a conservatorship.

So? She's a 40 year old adult who has been in captivity. She even covered her parts. Again. I see much worse without coverage on social media daily.

I hope we never get to the point where if someone does something different than I do, that I think they need to lose their right to be different than me. Free will. As long as it isn't a danger to yourself or someone else.

Sexism and the toxic desire to control females plays such a role here, but some people don't want to see that nevermind admit it.

But it obviously does if there are people arguing that she shouldn't be free to live as she chooses, post the photos of herself that she chooses, express herself as she chooses.

We women can be sexist, too, in our judgments of other women.
Be free and live as you choose, Britney.

Why do I feel that this will end like Anna Nicole Smith? Brittany won, she is free. Posing nude. Great. Getting pregnant and married. Great.

My hope is that I am completely wrong, and Brittany will live happily ever after.

After losing 13 years of her life and I believe she’s going to be pretty careful about her choices.

I believe I read recently that she’s been subjected to weekly drug tests for the duration. I’m not abreast of Anna Nicole facts but I don’t think she had 13 consecutive years of sobriety.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

There are plenty of people with mental illness living full productive lives who actually don’t need people bugs in bedrooms.

Her father has grossly abused his position of authority and deserves to be removed and I’m somewhat confused as to how you can feel she’s well enough to put on stage so others can line their pockets but not well enough to to have her cabinets repainted.

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth, the Daily Mail is a gossip rag, and on the same page they chose to slam Britney for posting nude photos, there are several other article previews glorifying female celebrities for their scantily clad photo ops.

The way Britney's being reported on in daily fail has a very ableist, sanist slant. There's a very obvious double standard here, where female celebs who don't discuss/disclose their mental health are lauded and idolized for wearing nearly nothing, while Britney is being admonished for "troubled" "mentally unwell" behavior for doing the exact same thing so many other female celebrities are being celebrated for.

After fighting a decades-long battle against an unfounded conservatorship that labeled her mentally unfit, it feels like the gaslighting will never end. The media (the cesspool of social media included) will always be there to remind her of how she's not like other girls. MOO.

For what it's worth, the Daily Mail is a gossip rag, and on the same page they chose to slam Britney for posting nude photos, there are several other article previews glorifying female celebrities for their scantily clad photo ops.

The way Britney's being reported on in daily fail has a very ableist, sanist slant. There's a very obvious double standard here, where female celebs who don't discuss/disclose their mental health are lauded and idolized for wearing nearly nothing, while Britney is being admonished for "troubled" "mentally unwell" behavior for doing the exact same thing so many other female celebrities are being celebrated for.

After fighting a decades-long battle against an unfounded conservatorship that labeled her mentally unfit, it feels like the gaslighting will never end. The media (the cesspool of social media included) will always be there to remind her of how she's not like other girls. MOO.

I don’t feel it’s helped her cause when her conservator has shared her confidential medical information with the media, leaving her no legal opportunity too respond.

Ultimately, we don’t know if his statements have been truthful or not but they have been harmful.

I'm just glad that because of the work that has gone into freeing Britney, the new Britney Spears Bill should be put through in January 2022.

This has opened the eyes of many in the US & I'm just glad that many people that are in a similar position, will have the opportunity to choose their own legal team to represent themselves in conservatorships.

Was Britneys case the tip of the iceberg?
Who knows, but I'm sure that in the coming years there will be a few that may tell their own story.

As a follower of her case, it's been heartbreaking that anyone who has been able to work so hard over 11 years, has been deemed too mentally unfit to lead a "normal" life.

The removal of her daily medication to be replaced by lithium was due to her being uncooperative & refusing to work another residency in Las Vegas.
For a woman who takes pride in her physical appearance & works out daily, being made to walk out of hospital with Sam, in public view, was done to make the world believe she wasn't mentally capable. She looked bloated & defeated.

This was the turning point & it was the day that the whole world watched.
People started asking questions & the truth started to filter through.

Her nude pics were a statement to her father that he has no longer got control of her or her body, a fact that she can now publicly show & not be punished for. It's called freedom.

November 12th 2021 cannot come soon enough for this woman.

@LizDDay

A mystery of Britney Spears’s conservatorship is why her dad Jamie, who insisted FOR YEARS that the cship was absolutely necessary, suddenly did an about face in early Sept and asked the court to terminate it. A new filing contains a possible answer...
Rosengart, a former federal prosecutor, requested: - all communications (including texts & emails) between Jamie and Tri Star - any agreements w/ Tri Star - all comms regarding payments to Tri Star - all payments fr Britney’s estate for legal services rendered to Tri Star
Rosengart wants to ask Jamie, under oath: - State how much $ you, including any entity beneficially owned by you, have received from Britney’s estate from the beginning until now - Identify all individuals at Tri Star w/ whom you’ve had a personal or professional relationship
Anyone following the case has seen a tangled web of LLCs in which Jamie had run Britney’s business, which makes these esp interesting: - all entities thru which the estate has operated - all entities owned by Jamie thru which he has done business or received any $ as conservator…
Lastly, Britney’s lawyer filed additional requests on Oct. 1st relating to Jamie’s use of Black Box Security to spy on Britney’s cell phone and secretly bug her bedroom, allegations first reported by NYT:

Investigation Into Britney Spears Conservatorship Will Look Into Her Finances

Attachments

• 316632D4-A0FC-42BD-9194-94125547C920.jpeg
    316632D4-A0FC-42BD-9194-94125547C920.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with many of you. Her father may not be the best conservator, but she definitely needs someone looking after her, so one should be kept on. If anyone believes her actions of late are sane, I worry about the future of this world and our younger generation. Britney is almost 40 years old, yet her behavior and actions of late are more of a defiant teenager than an adult with 2 kids.

And yet Crazy Kanye West is allowed (rightfully) to get married, have kids, blow his money that he earned. Do any thing he wants no matter how crazy it is. But Britney? Oh Hell no, we can't have that.

I didn't know that an adult acting immature was reason enough to have them restricted and locked up. what has she done that is insane? Take nude pictures? Gasp! It is her life, her money. She was sane enough to make a ton of money to feed that gravy train that supported her entire family. And yet her previous attorney kept going into court claiming she was a blubbering idiot incapable of a coherent thought. Which has now been proven a lie. Her current financial experts claim her estate should be worth twice the 60 million she has now.

If Britney has some growing up to do, imo, it is because she hasn't grown because she has been locked down and drugged up for over a decade. I also think her family made her crazy. I hope they pay dearly.

If Britney goes broke, I hope she has a blast doing it.

Moo.

Britney Spears conservatorship: Friday’s hearing could determine pop star’s fate (nbcnews.com)

If the termination petition is approved, the singer will gain full autonomy to make her own financial and medical decisions for the first time since 2008.

Britney Spears is awaiting a judge’s ruling Friday on whether to terminate her conservatorship, a 13-year arrangement that has legally stripped the pop star of the right to make her own personal and financial decisions.

Britney Spears informally asked the court to terminate her conservatorship during a rare testimony June 23, during which she described her situation as abusive and traumatizing. Her attorney, Mathew Rosengart, filed her official request for termination at the end of October, a month after her father, James “Jamie” Spears, was suspended as conservator...

About time! Good for her. At almost 40 she can finally live how she chooses to. I really hope people give her some time and space to figure things out and not criticize every single move she makes. She may make mistakes, maybe huge mistakes. That’s part of being a free human being, and she should be allowed to live how she wants. I sincerely hope she is careful with her money and if she needs meds, I hope she takes them. But you can’t lock an adult up to ensure they do these things. She’ll have to learn lessons the hard way like we all do! I hope she continues to perform only if SHE wants to. I wish her the best.

About time! Good for her. At almost 40 she can finally live how she chooses to. I really hope people give her some time and space to figure things out and not criticize every single move she makes. She may make mistakes, maybe huge mistakes. That’s part of being a free human being, and she should be allowed to live how she wants. I sincerely hope she is careful with her money and if she needs meds, I hope she takes them. But you can’t lock an adult up to ensure they do these things. She’ll have to learn lessons the hard way like we all do! I hope she continues to perform only if SHE wants to. I wish her the best.

Absolutely right on.
(P.S. Your Username is fitting here :D)

Kim Kardashian should be in a padded room by now if releasing naked pictures is a sign of mental illness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back