Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that presser lol. This is what it seemed like to me. Daddy FBI was on scene yesterday, they took over the press conference (which…understandable bc they are the lead here), & local LE didn’t get to speak. & basically they waited until the FBI head honchos left & held their own presser lol haha! That’s JMO & what it seemed like to me. Literally that was a presser just to say hey…thanks to all our guys out there they’ve been working hard. K bye. Not saying the thank you isn’t deserved, but that’s really all it was. An update, minus an update, plus a thank you. JMO.

Does anyone else think it is crazy that during this search for BL, 5 bodies were found. One body, maybe, but 5!!
That article headline was totally misleading. If you read the article they are attributing a body found in Southern California with the search because of the attention the search for Gabby brought to other missing persons. If that's the case, then we have done a poor job because there are still hundreds of missing persons. I'm happy to see any of the families who get closure and I DO agree more attention needs to be focused on the missing.

the deal with fingerprinting...
if the parents touched it and moved it, their prints are now on it... if they didn't touch it, then their prints would never have been on it.... unless they planted that bag... earlier, for brian.
I don't think they planted it yesterday, but I think they may have dropped it off at some point earlier, when Brian first leftor when they came an got the car. when they went searching yesterday finding that bag to them meant brian never go it, so they realized if fingerprinted their prints would be on it... maybe or maybe not brians, but reason to go ahead and pick up without gloves to avoid being charged

So you think they may have dropped it off at some point earlier for him to retrieve and were not thinking he would commit suicide?

I feel like protesting now is not worth it and will not help to get justice for Gabby.
It all lies in the hand of the consious of Roberta and Christopher. The amount of involvement will weigh on their souls, even more now if they really found the remains of Brian.

That does not mean i condone what they did, ghosting gabby´s family. It is dispicable in my opinion. How much i wanted to see him pay in prison. Death is also a high price to pay. Jmo
Thing is, if that is BL's body and it does look that way at the moment, subject to change at any second, there will never be justice for Gabby now.
When that reality hits the protesters I've no idea how they will behave.
I dislike them intensely and I don't believe they're doing it for an idealistic place, more like attention seeking, BUT they have a right to be there.
I think it's likely they that genuine protesters are reluctant to share space with this lot. Noisy!
Gabby won't get justice as we understand it.
That is a heart breaking fact that makes my heart sink and I get very tired very quickly.

There's no winners.
Another murder that received no catharsis.
I'm trying to see positives and I know the rhetoric and her legacy and all of that but-NO JUSTICE.
JMO, MOO

Found Deceased - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #73

Adding this. If you let the first linked page fully load, the ‘cover’ of the video is a very clear pic of the hole in the bag. You can even zoom in and see the shredding and fibers. Moo
Thank you for this, I had not seen such a large, (relatively) high-quality version of the picture before. I agree with you, that is definitely a hole torn in the bag with some dark object's corner poking through the jagged edge of the hole. JMO, MOO, etc.

Imagine if D and P, not real ppl, had a daughter or son go missing. They initially waited 4 days to report the disappearance, and added the next day that a car was involved. Then a few weeks later they just happened to remember that their child really went missing the day BEFORE they first said.

This is WS. I don't have to imagine the uproar.

Yet real ppl did what I just described.

Their child could still be alive had they not played the above games, imo. Which is why I do believe the plan went awry, they never expected him to take his own life, and IMO he didn't. Imo he was supposed to report in, for example on their outing yesterday, but he did not. So, they get very concerned and take a beeline to where they last saw him.

There is no other way to explain the nonchalant attitudes until today.

Jmo
BBM I agree except for the bolded -- they've been under careful scrutiny by news folks, and the park has been closed until just the other day -- how and when could they have seen him there?

OTOH, RL could have just stood there protecting the evidence from contamination until nearby LE was alerted by CL.

You don't move evidence. <modsnip>. The only reason to move evidence is if it is found in a remote area right before a series of winter snow storms, with LE being hundreds of miles away by float plane, for example.

Unless there is a specific reason to want to obfuscate an investigation, IMO.
Agreed. And if you must pick it up, you wear gloves or at least use your shirt hem to avoid direct contact, and carry it by the corner if it's lightweight enough to do so. MOO

See, I don't see them being as confident as when GP was found, they made the initial ID pretty quickly. The only evidence that leads, at least me as the public, to be him is the items found and the location. So, not meaning to be graphic, but to me, it sounds like the remains are not easy to identify as to who it is and they will be relying on scientific evaluation instead. Which leaves the door open to all of the alternative scenarios.
With the way this case has gone, it's hard not to head down that alternative rabbit hole. I am not one for conspiracy theories at all but this leaves so many holes and suspicions on the table that it's hard not to let my mind wander that way.

On a different note, I watched Polly Klaas's father last night and he said that if he is indeed dead, that is the 'easiest' justice for the Ps/Ss. Because he will no longer be a subject of discussion and they will not have to go for years in the legal system with all of the reopening of the emotional wounds over and over. There is no such thing as closure when you have lost a loved one in such a violent way but this allows you to heal without starting all over again. Samantha Runyon's mother was on too and she agreed. I just can't even imagine but as much as we all want to see BL face justice for what he's done, at this point, the Ps/Ss deserve to be able to start healing..... And GPs foundation will go on to do amazing things.
I know what you mean about how difficult it is for a victim’s family to go through a trial and all of the pain that causes them. However, I always feel bad for a family where the killer either kills himself or is killed before a trial. IMO, the trial is a very important process that actually helps with the healing process. Without it, your mind and body would feel stunted, with no way to process the fact that your loved one is suddenly gone. It’s kind of similar to when a sick or elderly loved one passes away.
Although it’s still devastating, subconsciously you mentally prepare for the very good possibility that they may die.
Compared to a sudden, unexpected death where you are in total disbelief and shock, I think going through the trial somehow provides the family with a beginning to start healing. IMO

Apress conference to say "we have nothing to say" it seems! If this is not Brian it opens a whole new can of worms too confusing to even speculate on MOO

IF.. and it is a big IF lol.. he went missing and died of suicide on the day that his parents say was the water high then or does it come and go? From the UK so unsure of the timings of swamp tides etc
I cant.even begin. To tell u how.much rain we had this summer!
Everyday it.rained. And rained a lot! The ground is saturated there is no where for the rain to go so.it.floods till the rains stop.

Good morning. I'm drinking my first coffee and thinking of two families mourning the loss of their child. It's a terrible day for all involved. Gabby's family has the world on their side. I hope that gives them some comfort. The Laundries are suffering in silence, hated by many. I hope they find some peace and one day soon speak out and offer some insight.

Thank you to those who have spoken their truth in regards to their DV/DA experiences. You have educated us all. You have been heard.

Gabby has not died in vain.

MOO.

THIS. From August 12th until moments ago, this case has gone off it's chain. The Petitos have been victimized moment to moment, hour to hour, day to day. Their suffering is unfathomable and ongoing. Its palpable. Their nobility in the face of gargantuan malfeasance and stonewalling is a beacon in the darkness.
JMHO.

Protestors, please take a cue from^^ this behavior. This is how Gabby's family would like her memory honored.

A press conference from law enforcement that was self congratulatory, took no questions and gave no new information. The bizarreness around this case is consistent.
Is bizarreness a word?

It is now! I agree this case keeps taking twists & turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa