Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused they they would put out a Silver Alert for Courtney. She's 14. Isn't a Silver Alert for elderly people with dementia?

No, it’s broader than that.
Excerpt from the website:
Alert Criteria
  1. The person must be a Missing Endangered Adult, Missing Endangered Child, High Risk Missing Person or have a mental impairment validated through a credible medical authority (Physician, Physician’s Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner)
Alert Criteria

I am confused they they would put out a Silver Alert for Courtney. She's 14. Isn't a Silver Alert for elderly people with dementia?

Seems the difference is abducted versus missing.

“Formerly Indiana residents knew Amber Alerts were for children and Silver Alerts were for seniors. In 2018 changes were made to the criteria for alerts that have caused some confusion for Indiana residents. Silver Alerts now include children, whereas before, they were exclusive to seniors.

So, what is the difference in these alerts, and what does the public need to know when they receive one?

Amber Alerts are for children under the age of 18 who have been abducted and in danger of serious bodily harm or death.

Silver Alerts are for missing endangered adults, high risk missing people or missing endangered children. Most often, but not always, it pertains to those with a mental or physical disability.”
Amber Alerts, Silver Alerts, Blue Alerts: what is the difference

Becky Patty is commenting on this news.

Grandmother of Delphi murder victim Libby German speaks out amid catfish claim

Ms Patty said she is not going to jump to any conclusions that the 27-year-old could be connected to her granddaughter’s murder.

“I don’t know if there is any connection between him and the girls. All I know is there is a connection between him and the account,” she said.

“Right now we don’t know if the account is connected to the girls. So I’m not going to judge this man - as horrible as he is - until there’s evidence.”

The tip line for Abby and Libby is the one they are directing people to regarding this Anthony_Shots account....so there must be a connection between the girls and the account. KAK may be a disgusting pedo, but perhaps not the person who set up the acct. Maybe he assumed the profile for a fee?

More from the article....

“We just need people to share this as far as you can as we don’t know how far away this account was talking to girls,” said Ms Patty.

“It could have been in any of the 50 states so people just need you to share and to look back and think ‘did you at some point talk to this account?’ And if so, come forward.”

I hope this news goes viral and someone comes forward. I feel for the families....this is so hard on them every single time a new name comes up, only to end up with no arrests.

Keep strong Delphi.

JMO

1) I would be interested in knowing who was it that sent WISH TV bright and early this morning a copy of Kline’s probable cause affidavit. Whoever it was had to have seen the LE bulletin last night and known about Kline etc. Why send it? Was it good or evil intent?
2) Second question would be, why LE wouldn’t mention all that in the bulletin anyway.

DELPHI PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT (2019) - CrimeLights
DELPHI PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT (2019)
April 25, 2019 - Snipped from Douglas Carter's transcript re: vehicle at the CPS building, additional audio and the new sketch released

We’re seeking the public’s help to identify the driver of a vehicle that was parked at the old CPS/DCS welfare building in the city of Delphi that was abandoned on the east side of County Road 300 North next to the Hoosier Heartland Highway between the hours of noon to five on February 14th, 2017 [Note: It has been updated that the date was misspoken- it should be February 13th, not 14th]. If you were parked there or know who was parked there, please contact the officers at the command post at The Delphi City Building.

We’re releasing additional portions of the audio recording from that day. Please keep in mind the person talking is one person and is the person on the bridge with the girls. This is NOT two different people speaking- please listen to it very, very carefully. We are also releasing video recovered from Libby’s phone.

This video has never before been previously released. The video shows the suspect walking on the bridge. When you see the video, watch the person’s mannerisms as they walk. Watch the mannerisms as he walks. Do you recognize the mannerisms as being someone that you might know? Remember, he is walking on the former railroad bridge. Because of the deteriorated condition of the bridge, the suspect is not walking naturally due to the spacing between the ties.

During the course of this investigation we have concluded the first sketch released will become secondary, as of today. The result of the new information and intelligence over time leads us to believe the sketch, which you will see shortly, IS the person responsible for the murders of these two little girls. We also believe this person is from Delphi- currently, or has previously lived here, visits Delphi on a regular basis, or works here.

We believe this person is currently between the age range of 18 and 40, but might appear younger than his true age. [Speaking] Directly to the Killer, who may be in this room: We believe you were hiding in plain sight. For more than 2 years, you never thought we would shift gears to a different investigative strategy. But we have. Will have likely interviewed you or someone close to you. We know this is about power to you, and you want to know what we know. And one day, you will.

A question to you: What will those closest to you think of you when they find out that you brutally murdered two little girls? Two children! Only a coward would do such a thing. We are confident that you have told someone what you have done, or at the very least they know because of how different you are since the murders. We try so hard to understand how a person could do something like this to two children.

<> Please be patient with us, please. We are just beginning. We are just now beginning, and I can tell you on behalf of The Sheriff and The Police Chief, and so many other partners that have stood with us over this period of time, that we will NOT stop!

This is what concerns me most.

On February 25, 2017 at approximately 7:30 PM, Kegan’s polygraph was concluded and he was transported back to his residence. The Digital Forensics Examination Report shows at approximately 9: 19 PM, the user of the iPhone 5c started to uninstall and delete apps from the phone. At approximately 9: 19 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Snapchat. At approximately 10: 14 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Instagram from the phone.

The evidence contained in these applications were destroyed when the user deleted them from the device before turning it into law enforcement.

….
Why? He just handed over multiple devices with enough damning information. To delete Snapchat less than 2 hours after returning from his poly, I think he knew where the phone was during the search. Why hold this phone back and delete these two apps?

Source: https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf
Imo MSM is too busy treating us like mushrooms; they <modsnip> keep us in the dark. They can’t be bothered to give us info on crime let alone child crimes.
Also, on a similar note does anyone find it interesting that the LE press release last night spoke to a somewhat local audience instead of national coverage? Does this indicate it’s a local/ state issue? Based on what we know I’m surprised the national media hasn’t mentioned it. This MATTERS greatly. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
1) I would be interested in knowing who was it that sent WISH TV bright and early this morning a copy of Kline’s probable cause affidavit. Whoever it was had to have seen the LE bulletin last night and known about Kline etc. Why send it? Was it good or evil intent?
2) Second question would be, why LE wouldn’t mention all that in the bulletin anyway.

1. KAK was charged with the 30 counts last August. Any reporter following could’ve made the connection to Anthony_shots. For that matter, probably most of them were aware of a possible connection when the Peru search was conducted in relation to the Delphi case, even though his name wasn’t published. LE certainly had to be aware the connection would be made now, as the charges are proceeding through the system.
2. KAK impersonated a rich, good-looking young man when using the Anthony_shots persona so when seeking tips, victims wouldn’t have been aware of his true identity. Plus LE already informed us they wouldn’t be discussing possible suspects.

All my opinion.

For the second question, their goal was to ask for information, not to provide the public with an update on the case.

The important pieces of information, in terms of it reaching and triggering five year old memories in the handful of people who may remember talking to “Anthony”, are the account name and the photos.

The only other important thing to add was that the model in those photos is not behind the account and is not a person of interest in the Delphi case.

Anything more than that would be extraneous detail, a distracting noise drowning out the vitally important signal.

Last edited:
We don't allow linking to personal FB pages, but this is the Lamborghini company page, and I believe where anthony_shots probably got the Lambo image from. Image was uploaded April 12, 2015.

Facebook

Coming back to this one again. Another reason I suspect this is not a legit business page is they misspelled Lamborghini in the page name.

I would not be surprised if they are working with law enforcement and it may be a deliberate strategy to put pressure on him. I would hope that it was unlikely the news station would go against the wishes of law enforcement and put out information that they didn’t want them to publicly reveal right now for ratings and website views.

I’m sure they would not report information law enforcement had specifically asked them not to because it is more beneficial to the news station to fully co-operate with them. It would not help the news station if they reported news law enforcement did not want them to which made law enforcement angry with them and would damage the working relationship they have in the future. It is far better for them to co-operate fully with each other

So the search warrant was an address on Canal Street, Peru, IN.
Maps

The Wabash River is across the street. Once upon a time, I had an image of Abby fishing at the Wabash River in Peru. Trying to remember the name of the bridge in the background of Abby's fishing photo in Peru at Wabash.
I think JBC had a photo of himself on his Facebook page fishing with that location in the background. IIRC

So the search warrant was an address on Canal Street, Peru, IN.
Maps

The Wabash River is across the street. Once upon a time, I had an image of Abby fishing at the Wabash River in Peru. Trying to remember the name of the bridge in the background of Abby's fishing photo in Peru at Wabash.
<bbm>

From your earlier post, it was referred to as High Bridge (or was there another pic of her fishing?)

3D38DBD600000578-4224810-image-a-109_1487111739551.jpg

Last edited:
This is all very confusing to me, particularly given that I learned about this case only earlier this year.

Hoping that an arrest will be soon forthcoming.

I am so glad that there was no social media when I was a young. So much more pressure and risk for our young people today than I had to grow up with.

A search warrant was executed Feb 25, 2017 11 days after the girls murder and KAK was taken into custody so would it be safe to assume he was Indiana at the time? Strange that his FB profile states he started as a card dealer in Las Vegas the very same day the girls were murdered. We’ll just have to be patient and see where the investigation goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993