Found Deceased Shana Alison DiMambro Last Seen 7/19/22- 7 AM in Her Home,100 block Mitchell Street, Spring Branch

I wonder if that was her decision, their decision, or his decision. He had said something, in his earlier interview with KENS5, linked many places in this thread, when he was speaking of her being in a dark place the night before, about there being some spiritual warfare going on with her.
What does spiritual warfare mean here? I remember something similar from the Daybell case where his cult members imagined they were being physically attacked by dark spirits.

ETA:
"Spiritual warfare was definitely something she battled with you know, she was a recovering addict. It was a long time ago, but she battled some spiritual warfare. We’re both just trying to put our past behind us and become better Christians and stay on the right path," said Antos.

IF this was foul play, why was she left out there and not buried?
Maybe foul play was involved & the criminal thought she was dead.
The crime could have happened at the RV park or on the "Ranch" land, and they tried to dispose of her body (since it was an unplanned crime they didn't have time or tools to bury her with). Maybe she started to crawl away after they left the scene, but succumbed to her injuries before reaching anyone for help. Just hypothesizing.

I believe your pic is the entrance to one of the other properties. ]f you look at this video, the gate at the entrance to the property Shana was found on is shown, called Mitchell Ranch, with an address of 200 MItchell Dr, and there is a sign on the gate, but no phone number can be seen. You can see the entrance at about the 50 second mark. Also, the entrance looks nothing like the gate in your Google map pic. When I pull up Google maps, I see an address of 123 Mitchell Dr for your pic. JMO

Just for reference, the address for Tx 46 RV Park is 185 MItchell Dr. She was that close to home!

Interview snip:
Antos: You know, I was like it's not normal. Just… it isn't. So I hung around for a few minutes, and then I got in my truck and I drove to the Biggs station which is if you pull out here and take a ride on 46. There's a shopping centre there.

So I drove through there just to see, you know, if she was just wandering around, didn't see anything came back here and I was like, okay, things aren't right. I gotta call the cops. So I called the cops, and then I called her father and started the process.

*Here‘s Google maps showing the route to Big’s from the RV park.

Coyotes scavenged my brother’s body after laying out in the woods for three months in the hot August sun. When I found him, there were pieces of his flannel shirt around the skeleton. They even tore his shoes off but I was still able to find one of his feet scattered…
My God… No words, just a big hug.

My God… No words, just a big hug.
It was a long time ago. 2006. I don’t think of him that way anymore. I‘ll admit I did have a nervous breakdown over it but my younger sister was with me so we had each other. Even when I was typing that post, I was seeing his smiling face. It does still hurt but time really does heal. Thank you both @Teche for the kind words.

It's possible her husband found it so alarming and that something was up because she was just always at home in the RV. It would be a bit alarming to come home and have all of someone's belongings left behind and no sign of them, especially if they are just always at home. Without transportation, I can't imagine she would really do much of anything or go anywhere when he was not home. They just had one car, correct?

Maybe she decided she was super bored that day and/or wanted to clear her mind about something so went out for a short walk and was intercepted by somebody.

It was a long time ago. 2006. I don’t think of him that way anymore. I‘ll admit I did have a nervous breakdown over it but my younger sister was with me so we had each other. Even when I was typing that post, I was seeing his smiling face. It does still hurt but time really does heal. Thank you both @Teche for the kind words.
I cannot imagine the pain you must have felt, and still feel. My heart goes out to you.

It's possible her husband found it so alarming and that something was up because she was just always at home in the RV. It would be a bit alarming to come home and have all of someone's belongings left behind and no sign of them, especially if they are just always at home. Without transportation, I can't imagine she would really do much of anything or go anywhere when he was not home. They just had one car, correct?

Maybe she decided she was super bored that day and/or wanted to clear her mind about something so went out for a short walk and was intercepted by somebody.
I am not sure if the hubby had a personal vehicle or whether he may have been allowed to drive a work vehicle home, but in the linked video below, at about the 1:00 minute mark, it is said that when he went home at lunch, HER car was there, so it seems she did have transportation, if she wanted or needed to go somewhere, though she may have felt more comfortable at home, especially if she was battling depression. JMO

Last edited:
I wonder if she wanted to go for a walk after being in the RV all day? But would she really go onto someone else's gated porperty? IDK if she would. I can only see her being forced onto it. I can't see her going willingly. Maybe someone lured her there under the disguise of something else? Or maybe someone dumped her at the location and it was just the way she was placed that it looked like she was crawling away. Maybe she was trying to crawl away and was barely alive when placed there. Maybe be the perp thought she was dead? I'm just trying to figure out the scene and why she was there.

Husband Chris Antos reportedly broke down after he received word of the grim discovery on Friday.
Smith (CCSO public information officer) said CCSO had no record of receiving “disturbance calls or any other calls” originating from their residence.

The body…was decomposed," says Abel Peña with missing persons nonprofit Project Absentis. "It was quite almost unrecognizable with the exception of a tattoo."

"There's just an enormous amount of investigation, investigation still left to do," said Peña.

Donald "DJ" Seeger helped locate the body. "It was just getting really, really discouraging. So to finally see it, I mean, I started crying…"

And yet again, we see another report saying the remains were found by Herr and the property owner, lying face up. Why can we get no definitive answer on this question?? Usually, the "face-up" comment is attributed to the other searcher, Donald Seeger, and Herr has maintained that she was lying face down, in an almost crawling position. Of all the questions about this case, this should be one of the easiest to answer. JMO

Around 7:30 p.m. Friday, property owner John Holler and Eric Herr, a Search and Support-San Antonio volunteer, found her remains, lying face up in a dried-up retention pond on the ranch site in the 200 block of Mitchell Drive.

And from an earlier story...

Herr said the body was faced down, decomposed and appeared naked. However, he knew it was DiMambro based off two tattoos located on her neck and back.

Last edited:
I think the problem may be that her "face" was mostly if not all a skull when she was found. Gruesome. Adds to the sadness & tragedy. But only LE & ME can decide if the condition of the scene and body are the result of a crime.

I hope they can determine cause & manner of death. How long was she really out there? Starting the 19th or 4-5 days before that?

JMO

I think the problem may be that her "face" was mostly if not all a skull when she was found. Gruesome. Adds to the sadness & tragedy. But only LE & ME can decide if the condition of the scene and body are the result of a crime.

I hope they can determine cause & manner of death. How long was she really out there? Starting the 19th or 4-5 days before that?

JMO
I agree with your thoughts, but it still seems that face up vs face down should be evident from other bones, rib cage, pelvic bone, etc. Although, to an untrained eye, of someone who had never seen such a sight, I guess it may be more difficult, and overwhelming. For that reason, I believe she probably was face down, as Herr had earlier reported. I do think determining position of remains is very important to the case, so I am glad that it seems LE took lots of photos before moving her. JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back