MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 Aug 2019 #3

Only thing said by le except ‘nothing new’ but Sandra’s daughter has said on the vanished podcast forensic evidence found. Both local and state police have never declared this case anything but a missing person investigation. Sandra’s daughter is pointing to Sandra’s house as a crime scene though. Not sure why she would insist this yet police have not and since allowed the daughters mil to occupy Sandra’s home.
Right, all information that is given is from daughter or SIL really on the VAnished Podcast etc. Ever. I didn't think LE would give anyone no matter who such information about blood found or much of anything till they felt they had enough info / evidence for any kind of arrest of a person/ persons. Still a missing person's case after all this time, so long.

Hanson Police renew their call for information into Sandra's disappearance:

It's been disturbingly quiet in the wake of the 3rd anniversary of this poor woman's disappearance. Voices that are usually heard are unusually absent. I remain hopeful that Sandra, who seems to have fought her demons with no one by her side, will find justice soon. It's only a matter of time.

It's been disturbingly quiet in the wake of the 3rd anniversary of this poor woman's disappearance. Voices that are usually heard are unusually absent. I remain hopeful that Sandra, who seems to have fought her demons with no one by her side, will find justice soon. It's only a matter of time.
You're right. Just seems had little chance growing up and forward, under the influence of others that were not helpful 'role model's'. Easily taken advantage of. Her brother understood her and why. I agree that she should not just 'go away' and others carry on. It is only a matter of time and the right 'slip' and continuing 'interviews' or talks with originally involved people close to her or known to her. Pressure and super sharp detective work. How can that person / people be that 'lucky' so far, getting away with this due to the preplanning the details of making her vanish, and whatever help that had with it.

Not much mention of Sandra on the 3rd anniversary and absolutely zero announcements of upcoming searches, use of additional resources to find Sandra. The Hanson pd did acknowledge Sandra’s 3 year anniversary. Suddenly, the spoken who declared never to let Sandra be forgotten have gone silent. Its relieving to find others on here not only remembering Sandra is missing but remembering her anniversary date. 3 years - someone or those responsible must think were dumb.

Not much mention of Sandra on the 3rd anniversary and absolutely zero announcements of upcoming searches, use of additional resources to find Sandra. The Hanson pd did acknowledge Sandra’s 3 year anniversary. Suddenly, the spoken who declared never to let Sandra be forgotten have gone silent. Its relieving to find others on here not only remembering Sandra is missing but remembering her anniversary date. 3 years - someone or those responsible must think were dumb.
Haven't seen any LE factual updates or information of course, unfortunately. Hoping they are able to connect events and people and timelines of blood drops found around the house per daughter. LE def has the information on that but to be able to put to USE. Wonder if there are people from Hanson/Pembroke on here. I'd think so and may hear and observe things. Shame it's had to take this long so far for a person who's victim of someone or people that knew her and still did what they did and def will never talk. Why would they.

Haven't seen any LE factual updates or information of course, unfortunately. Hoping they are able to connect events and people and timelines of blood drops found around the house per daughter. LE def has the information on that but to be able to put to USE. Wonder if there are people from Hanson/Pembroke on here. I'd think so and may hear and observe things. Shame it's had to take this long so far for a person who's victim of someone or people that knew her and still did what they did and def will never talk. Why would they.
The website of SEARCH FOR SANDRA has become non existent. It's there, but no responses if there are further searches or just ...anything from daughter or that one that hung around as a type of running interference person to any questions or offers of help. Looks like the circus has left town. . Time we just have to wait for real answers and information from the DA office as we clearly should be anyway. They are in a huge muddle at this point it seems. Lots of smoke and mirrors from the beginning.

Brockton woman makes film to shed light on Sandra Crispo ...

https://www.patriotledger.com › story › news › 2022/05/13

May 13, 2022 — Gina Foley, of Brockton, made a short documentary about the disappearance of Sandra Crispo as her senior thesis project.
Seems a very rehearsed / not candid display of blame. Sandra’s daughter is pointing fingers but does not say why, to once intact recently very close family - now it’s Don’t look at me yet why haven’t you been honest from the start.

we're here, patiently waiting, sitting on our hands. As we know, these cases can take a long time, but... IMO, this one will come to light sooner rather than later. Sandra has become the friend we never met for so many of us.

we're here, patiently waiting, sitting on our hands. As we know, these cases can take a long time, but... IMO, this one will come to light sooner rather than later. Sandra has become the friend we never met for so many of us.
That is so true. It would be bittersweet to finalize what has happened to sandra and ultimately find her. I have advocated for her and got ignored. Its nice to group with people who feel the common bond to Sandra as we are with her in such a bad circumstance. Sooner would be incredibly welcomed!!! 3 years later and family that 'fought' for Sandra are now closing down.

I have forgotten now- was the door locked when Laina first came and found Sandra gone?
Possible to abduct a sleepiing person wthout a struggle, I suppose. I imagine when LE says "no struggle"
they mean no broken windows, locks, objects, obvious stains. Also she might have opened the door to let
the dog put but as I recall, the dog was in the house alone without food and water when found, so seems the dog did not go out ....would the dog have heard and reacted to an intruder? I do not imagine an abductor waiting for a person to get shoes and a handbag, unless the abductor specifically wanted credit cards, etc. and LE would know if those were taken.

Also, what has become of the house? Sold? Still unoccupied?

I have forgotten now- was the door locked when Laina first came and found Sandra gone?
Possible to abduct a sleepiing person wthout a struggle, I suppose. I imagine when LE says "no struggle"
they mean no broken windows, locks, objects, obvious stains. Also she might have opened the door to let
the dog put but as I recall, the dog was in the house alone without food and water when found, so seems the dog did not go out ....would the dog have heard and reacted to an intruder? I do not imagine an abductor waiting for a person to get shoes and a handbag, unless the abductor specifically wanted credit cards, etc. and LE would know if those were taken.

Also, what has become of the house? Sold? Still unoccupied?

Rear door closed but unlocked is my memory of the situation.

The home was occupied by a different extended family member according to family interviews in one of the podcasts that covered the case last year but I haven't looked to see if it ever sold since that time.

Rear door closed but unlocked is my memory of the situation.

The home was occupied by a different extended family member according to family interviews in one of the podcasts that covered the case last year but I haven't looked to see if it ever sold since that time.

It probably cannot be sold until Sandra either returns or is officially declared dead as her name is on the deed.

It probably cannot be sold until Sandra either returns or is officially declared dead as her name is on the deed.
I can't imagine a family member that is aware of what transpired with Sandra would move into her home. Blood was found for one thing. A woman especially. Not forgetting Sandra, so vulnerable a person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle
Back