IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
His wife or girlfriend, in the first report, who was battered, was pregnant. She is deceased. I want to find a relative to talk to at this point but am hitting wall after wall.
Can you get more info on him via the online People Search or similar site? I know some info in those reports costs to get though. And yes, handwriting analysis would be great. Maybe it is enough to have the marriage certificate and that prison form.

@CyresAres1 et al Perhaps someone who has access to Ancestry website or similar, could look up Luis P. Groning there as well?

Last edited:
@CyresAres1 Here is a brief search without having much background

Luis Prieto Groning DOB 8/19/1952

-DNA & fingerprints on file with State of Florida if there is anything to match it against
LG has an extensive criminal history in Miami-Dade County only, with a noticeable gap from 1990-1997. Currently on probably until late February.

Declaration of Domicile on file with MD Clerk of Courts shows Luis as being from New Jersey. Born in USA is checked, has 8-19-1952 in place of birth field and in where were you naturalized field it says Cuba.

Name:​
Luis P Groning
Birth Date:​
Aug 1952
Residence Date:​
2001-2016
Address:​
14646 Blythe St Apt 19
Residence:​
Panorama City, California, USA
Postal Code:​
Second Residence Date:​
Second Address:​
609 Euclid Ave Apt 5
Second Residence:​
Miami Beach, Florida, USA
Second Postal Code:​
Third Residence Date:​
1994-2000
Third Address:​
1165 NW 79th St
Third Residence:​
Miami, Florida, USA
Third Postal Code:​
Fourth Residence Date:​
Fourth Address:​
1175 NW 79th St Lot E11
Fourth Residence:​
Miami, Florida, USA
Fourth Postal Code:​

**Possible brother: Ricardo Groning
Has Declaration of Domicile two years before Luis, from NJ, born in Cuba. Address is on the same street.
One address on file from 2008. No email or phone.
Two women shown as associates. One 6 years younger, one almost 20. Both have addresses in NJ.

**Married Jeanette (Luciano) in Miami in 1986, divorced 1994. She died in 2010. – child custody noted in dissolution case per MD Clerk of Court

**Possible Relative: Luciano Adolfo Ojeda. Currently 49 years old (age range of possible child). I can provide phone, email and address if needed.

You know how to get me excited! :)
It will take me a bit to catch up with 50 pages of posts, but I am on it.
That would be great!!! Some of us have been following this case from the start, and I am sure you will find it fascinating!! Oh I see you have posted already up above, will check it out!

-DNA & fingerprints on file with State of Florida if there is anything to match it against
LG has an extensive criminal history in Miami-Dade County only, with a noticeable gap from 1990-1997. Currently on probably until late February.

Declaration of Domicile on file with MD Clerk of Courts shows Luis as being from New Jersey. Born in USA is checked, has 8-19-1952 in place of birth field and in where were you naturalized field it says Cuba.

Luis P Groning
Aug 1952
2001-2016
14646 Blythe St Apt 19
609 Euclid Ave Apt 5
1994-2000
1165 NW 79th St
Miami, Florida, USA
1175 NW 79th St Lot E11
Miami, Florida, USA

Has Declaration of Domicile two years before Luis, from NJ, born in Cuba. Address is on the same street.
Two women shown as associates. One 6 years younger, one almost 20. Both have addresses in NJ.

**Married Jeanette (Luciano) in Miami in 1986, divorced 1994. She died in 2010. – child custody noted in dissolution case per MD Clerk of Court

**Possible Relative: Luciano Adolfo Ojeda. Currently 49 years old (age range of possible child). I can provide phone, email and address if needed.
Thanks for this, very interesting! I only could see a bit of the above info when I looked into it online the other day. Did you have to pay a bit for the extra info? Either way, the fake PRH had given his wife in Sheridan, Indiana a background story about his past that doesn't jive with the background of this possible match of Luis P. Groning. The fake PRH had claimed to have an Italian background and that his parents were from Illinois, that he was an only child and grew up in NYC, etc. etc. So we will see how things materialize, with the handwriting analysis, and hopefully other ways to verify this latest 'prospect'!

Luis P Groning
Aug 1952
2001-2016
14646 Blythe St Apt 19
609 Euclid Ave Apt 5
1994-2000
1165 NW 79th St
Miami, Florida, USA
1175 NW 79th St Lot E11
Miami, Florida, USA

The detective on this case mentioned in an earlier post that fake PRH told his wife M. in Sheridan that he divorced a Diane Rae (unknown last name for sure) in the Kansas or Missouri area in 1985. And he married M. in Sheridan, Indiana (photos in earlier post) in 1992. This marriage is confirmed. After he left her at Thanksgiving of 1992, two years later his car was sold in Denver, Colorado. So I don't know how all these marriage dates jive with the Luis Groning info. At one point we thought we saw a photo of him on a couch with Diane Rae on her Fbk which would seem to confirm at least that part of the story.

Being that fake PRH's car was sold in Denver in 1994 (if it was indeed him who brought it there), that would jive with what you came up with that Groning resided in Miami from 1994 on.

Does the naturalized in Cuba part mean that Luis Groning resided there with his family for a few years?

Last edited:

Luis P Groning
Aug 1952
2001-2016
14646 Blythe St Apt 19
609 Euclid Ave Apt 5
1994-2000
1165 NW 79th St
Miami, Florida, USA
1175 NW 79th St Lot E11
Miami, Florida, USA

If Luis Groning married Jeanette in 1986 and they didn't divorce until 1994, then how could he have legitimately married M. in 1992 in Sheridan, Indiana? And in the records from our detective a page back, it shows there was a baby in the works by Jeanette at the time, plus battering by Luis for which he was arrested.I just don't see how he could've been in Sheridan during that time frame if it was him, as fake PRH held a job in Sheridan from about 1991 until he left there in 1992?

M
That would be great!!! Some of us have been following this case from the start, and I am sure you will find it fascinating!! Oh I see you have posted already up above, will check it out!
I am working to get caught up. I don't think I have ever read this thread before.
Thanks for this, very interesting! I only could see a bit of the above info when I looked into it online the other day. Did you have to pay a bit for the extra info? Either way, the fake PRH had given his wife in Sheridan, Indiana a background story about his past that doesn't jive with the background of this possible match of Luis P. Groning. The fake PRH had claimed to have an Italian background and that his parents were from Illinois, that he was an only child and grew up in NYC, etc. etc. So we will see how things materialize, with the handwriting analysis, and hopefully other ways to verify this latest 'prospect'!
The information came from various sources. I have a free trial to Been Verified, which has come in very useful. I got the potential child's name from there. I think the rest came from other sources: Ancestry, Miami-Dade Clerk of Court, Miami-Dade Sheriff, Newspapers.com, general google. I can't remember what else.
Does the info you provided include geneology websites?
It includes records that are commonly available through Ancestry.com and other sites.
If Luis Groning married Jeanette in 1986 and they didn't divorce until 1994, then how could he have legitimately married M. in 1992 in Sheridan, Indiana? And in the records from our detective a page back, it shows there was a baby in the works by Jeanette at the time, plus battering by Luis for which he was arrested.I just don't see how he could've been in Sheridan during that time frame if it was him, as fake PRH held a job in Sheridan from about 1991 until he left there in 1992?
There is no database for marriages that checks if someone else is already married. You have to sign an affidavit attesting that you are not already married. In Florida, they used to make you do a blood test to make sure you were not related as well!
I believe this is possible, but I need to create a timeline to really look at it.

The detective on this case mentioned in an earlier post that fake PRH told his wife M. in Sheridan that he divorced a Diane Rae (unknown last name for sure) in the Kansas or Missouri area in 1985. And he married M. in Sheridan, Indiana (photos in earlier post) in 1992. This marriage is confirmed. After he left her at Thanksgiving of 1992, two years later his car was sold in Denver, Colorado. So I don't know how all these marriage dates jive with the Luis Groning info. At one point we thought we saw a photo of him on a couch with Diane Rae on her Fbk which would seem to confirm at least that part of the story.

Being that fake PRH's car was sold in Denver in 1994 (if it was indeed him who brought it there), that would jive with what you came up with that Groning resided in Miami from 1994 on.

Does the naturalized in Cuba part mean that Luis Groning resided there with his family for a few years?
40475_541523-01423.jpg
Here is the marriage certificate

1673387976995.png
COMPLETE SPECULATION - Luis has an address in Panorama City, CA. Notice the northern route travels through Denver.

1673390189363.png

This is the record of domicile for Luis. There were numerous other older documents with his signature if you needed it. Looking at his brothers record, I believe Luis Gronig was born in Cuba and immigrated to the US as a child. Going first to Union City, NJ, then to Miami, Florida. I am not sure how the California address fits in.

I was going to post a bunch of information, but I want to sort through it first. There are several Paul Harrods in Kansas, Illinois, Ohio and New York that I found with details matching what I have read. I am going to sort through everything and I will get back to you.

View attachment 394436

View attachment 394438
COMPLETE SPECULATION - Luis has an address in Panorama City, CA. Notice the northern route travels through Denver.

View attachment 394443

This is the record of domicile for Luis. There were numerous other older documents with his signature if you needed it. Looking at his brothers record, I believe Luis Gronig was born in Cuba and immigrated to the US as a child. Going first to Union City, NJ, then to Miami, Florida. I am not sure how the California address fits in.

I was going to post a bunch of information, but I want to sort through it first. There are several Paul Harrods in Kansas, Illinois, Ohio and New York that I found with details matching what I have read. I am going to sort through everything and I will get back to you.

Sounds good! Yes, our detective here had posted the fake PRH marriage certificate so he has that to give to his handwriting expert but I am sure he would appreciate additional handwriting samples of Luis Groning as well other than that one signature on arrest form! Also, there was one Paul Harrod in the midwest somewhere that was a real Harrod that was looked into and discussed earlier in the thread and turned out to NOT be a fake lol. It is getting confusing again ;) One more question, do you have access to geneology websites?

View attachment 394436

View attachment 394438

View attachment 394443

Also, from what I can gather, Luis Groning lived or lives in an older Hispanic neighborhood in a apt. for some time in Panama City, CA.

Sounds good! Yes, our detective here had posted the fake PRH marriage certificate so he has that to give to his handwriting expert but I am sure he would appreciate additional handwriting samples of Luis Groning as well other than that one signature on arrest form! Also, there was one Paul Harrod in the midwest somewhere that was a real Harrod that was looked into and discussed earlier in the thread and turned out to NOT be a fake lol. It is getting confusing again ;) One more question, do you have access to geneology websites?
Yes, full access to genealogy websites, including international subscription.

Oh great, perhaps there will be something about L.Groning's family there too.
How much do you want? I saw posted wife, brother and possible son above, but I can probably get more. I’m working on a tree for Paul.

Can someone tell me what connected Paul to the boy in Ohio? Besides similar names of course. I’m finding a few of differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member