Found Safe FL - Boy, 2, missing while parents slept, Brooksville, Hernando County, Feb 2023

Did the relative enter the house, see the sleeping parents and drop JJ off without thinking to wake the parents and announce their presence or am I reading it wrong?

That is one cute little dude. Sending positive vibes to the family. Hoping for a safe return. They DO happen!! Christopher Ramirez was missing for 4 days in rural Texas and was brought home tired and thirsty but completely unharmed..
Yes!
I keep a running list of small kids who wandered off or were even abducted and later found safe, sometimes days later in extraordinary conditions. The miracles do happen!

Infants / Toddlers found safe (with ages)

Rainn Peterson, 2
Kenneth Neal Howard, 22 months
Margot Carey, newborn abducted but safe
Anthony ‘AJ’ Elfalak, 3
Jude Leyton, 3
Aurora and Rosaline Crider, 4 yr old twins
Casey Hathaway, 3
Cleo Smith - abducted but safe, 4
Abby Ladwig, 3
Ryker Webb, 3
Christopher Ramirez, 3

Yes!
I keep a running list of small kids who wandered off or were even abducted and later found safe, sometimes days later in extraordinary conditions. The miracles do happen!

Infants / Toddlers found safe (with ages)

Rainn Peterson, 2
Kenneth Neal Howard, 22 months
Margot Carey, newborn abducted but safe
Anthony ‘AJ’ Elfalak, 3
Jude Leyton, 3
Aurora and Rosaline Crider, 4 yr old twins
Casey Hathaway, 3
Cleo Smith - abducted but safe, 4
Abby Ladwig, 3
Ryker Webb, 3
Christopher Ramirez, 3
A lot of these kids disappeared with dogs too. It seems like dogs increase the likelihood of a safe recovery for little kids.

Per the livestream - instructions to volunteers. Search is including railroad tracks, west of the home. Back to pond. Smaller groups being sent group by group to specific areas of assignment.

There is also a live feed at Cheever Rd, near intersection where JJ lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back