Still Missing FL - Steven Cozzi, lawyer, Largo, 21 March 2023 *plastic surgeon arrested*

Tomasz Roman Kosowski arrested in relation to missing lawyer, Steven Cozzi
Tomasz Roman Kosowski arrested in relation to missing lawyer, Steven Cozzi

According to LPD, they began looking for a suspicious person and vehicle that were seen at the office building at the same time as the victim.

A search warrant was eventually obtained for Kosowski's Tarpon Springs home as a result of the inquiry. Kosowski's car was stopped on March 25, 2023, in Tarpon Springs as a result of information from the search warrant.
OMG.

Snip:

He left behind his car but was never seen exiting the building, according to police.

“Evidence obtained from the search warrant” led authorities to stop Kosowski on Saturday, March 25, 2023 in Tarpon Springs where he was arrested.

The department said the body of Steven Cozzi remains missing as of this report.

Anyone with information related to the investigation is asked to call Detective Bolton at the Largo Police Department at 727-587-6730.

This is the case Steven was involved in opposing Kosowski https://ccmspa.pinellascounty.org/PublicAccess/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=18224925
They were scheduled for a hearing on motions on Tuesday.

The complaint is 26 pages long, but basically, Kosowski was working for the defendant in the lawsuit. They encouraged them to hire one of their employees as his insurance biller, so he did. She screwed up. They weren't paid. He ended up getting sued by the patient and his reputation was damaged.

Last edited:
Dr. Tomasz Roman Kosowsk was booked in the Pinellas County Jail Sunday.

Dr. Tomasz Roman Kosowsk was booked in the Pinellas County Jail Sunday.

“During the investigation, there was a strong chemical odor in the men’s bathroom of the office and small drops of blood,” Largo police said in a statement. “A subsequent forensics investigation revealed a significant amount of blood in the same bathroom.”

Their investigation led police to obtain a search warrant for Kosowski’s home, which he bought in 2018 for $1 million, according to public records.

Evidence obtained from the search warrant — the nature of which has not yet been publicly revealed — led to the vehicle stop of Kosowski Saturday in Tarpon Springs, police said.

Kosowski’s primary practice location is listed as 8396 SW 8th Street in Miami, according to the Florida Department of Health. That address is the location of Xiluet Plastic Surgery, which offers “a wide range of cosmetic surgeries, including liposuction, tummy tuck, BBL, breast augmentation with implants, and more,” according to the practice website.
*This makes me sad. But…it makes me even madder. Mr. Cozzi’s mother was begging for her son just earlier. So unnecessary!

View More: https://rachaelrussophotography.pass.us/headshots

Steven Cozzi, Esq.​

Associate Attorney

Attorney Steven Cozzi is Attorney Jake Blanchard's Associate at Blanchard Law, P.A. Steven Graduated from Stetson University with his Juris Doctorate Degree in 2016. During his tenure at Blanchard Law, P.A. Steven has constantly exceeded client expectations and been an asset to the Law Firm. Outside of work Steven enjoys running marathons and spending time with his cat, Saffron.
*Rest in peace Mr. Cozz. I’m sure someone is taking good care of Saffron, you don’t have to worry anymore. ❤️

We received the news that we were all dreading. Here's the release:

ZCZC largopd
&matpa
Date: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:54:57

Date: March 26, 2023
Largo Police Department

UPDATE: Arrest made in Missing Person's Case

The Largo Police Department has arrested 44-year-old Tomasz Roman Kosowski and
charged him with First Degree Murder in regard to missing person, Steven Cozzi.

On March 21, 2023, the Largo Police Department responded to a call for service
in reference to a missing person. Officers learned that Steven Cozzi had left
his office 1501 S Belcher Road, leaving behind his wallet, car keys, and
cellphone. However, he was never seen exiting the building and left behind his
vehicle.

During the investigation, there was a strong chemical odor in the men's
bathroom of the office and small drops of blood. A subsequent forensics
investigation revealed a significant amount of blood in the same bathroom.

Largo Police Detectives began looking for a suspicious person and vehicle that
were seen at the office building the same time as the victim.

This led the investigation to obtaining a search warrant on the Kosowski's
residence in Tarpon Springs. Evidence obtained from the search warrant led to
the vehicle stop of Kosowski on Saturday, March 25, 2023 in Tarpon Springs.

Tomasz Roman Kosowski, was placed in custody and transported to Pinellas
County Jail and charged with First Degree Murder. The body of Steven Cozzi has
not been located at this time.

The Largo Police Department would like to thank the Tarpons Springs Police
Department, Pinellas County Sheriff's Office and The Pinellas-Pasco County
State Attorney's Office for their assistance in this ongoing investigation.

As stated, the investigation is still active and ongoing. We anticipate
providing additional information when the integrity of the investigation
allows us to do so.

At this time, we are asking that anyone that feels they have information
pertinent to this investigation to call Detective Bolton at the Largo Police
Department at 727-587-6730.

###

Largo Police Department
Communications Center
727-587-6730

CAUTION: This message was sent from outside the Nexstar organization. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender.

How did he get the body out of the building? I hate to even say it, but as a surgeon, he would have the anatomical knowledge and tools to dismember a body, as well as access to a place to dispose of medical waste -- I wonder if Kosowski was seen entering/exiting the building with some kind large container?

How did he get the body out of the building? I hate to even say it, but as a surgeon, he would have the anatomical knowledge and tools to dismember a body, as well as access to a place to dispose of medical waste -- I wonder if Kosowski was seen entering/exiting the building with some kind large container?
I'm confused as to how he even entered the building/silently killed this man/removed a ~200lbs body on a tuesday morning without anyone noticing, i'd be absolutely shocked if he manipulated the body (by dismemberment or otherwise) in that same building and still nobody noticed.
something is being left out IMO... unless he got incredibly lucky I am wondering if another person is potentially involved.

I'm confused as to how he even entered the building/silently killed this man/removed a ~200lbs body on a tuesday morning without anyone noticing, i'd be absolutely shocked if he manipulated the body (by dismemberment or otherwise) in that same building and still nobody noticed.
something is being left out IMO... unless he got incredibly lucky I am wondering if another person is potentially involved.

Same here... I can't imagine how this happened! A large part of the puzzle must be missing.

I'm wondering if he intended on going after the law partner who was handling the lawsuits. Wrong place, wrong time for SC. And how in the world did he leave that building with a body? MOO

SBM

Kosowski began working at the Laufer Institute of Plastic Surgery in Dunedin in September 2016, according to court records.

Less than three years later, Kosowski filed a civil lawsuit against people associated with the Laufer Institute of Plastic Surgery for negligence, breach of contract and fraudulent misrepresentation, seeking damages in excess of $15,000.

The case stems from a medical billing dispute. Kosowski’s assigned insurance biller failed to provide the required monthly billing statements and “intentionally and continually misrepresented” to Kosowski that the claims had been filed properly, according to the May 2019 complaint.

One irate patient ended up handing out photographs of her unreconstructed breasts and telling others in the practice that Kosowski had “butchered” her and calling him a liar. She also posted “negative and defamatory reviews” online.

“It is important to really understand how negative reviews, and negative allegations can have a huge impact on a career,” reads the complaint. “... In this day and age, a positive online reputation is key in securing medical services as everybody first Googles practitioners from which they will be getting services from.”

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back