MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I would like to know is who supplied the drug? Why did three get a lethal over dose and one did not. I would be asking that question. The tenant checked into rehab realizing he had a drug addiction. It is likely he also did drigs that night.

/
A lethal dose of fentanyl is sooooo small. It is not distributed equally when it is added to other substances. So one person may get a lethal dose and 10 other people get none. Or, 3 people get a lethal dose and 1 gets none, or a small enough dose that it makes him unconscious but doesn’t suppress the respiratory system enough to cause death.

I just posted a photo in another comment that can help you visualize this.

Thank you for the info about suicide being the only reason for not paying life insurance.

I disagree with your comment about free will.

MOO.
There's usually a two year window for a payout due to suicide. If someone buys a policy with the express purpose of a payout to family members, the suicide cannot be within the two year window. I presume that is because most people see suicide as an impetuous act not something planned out. An insurance policy can be negated if the policy owner lied about past drug use, especially if an overdose death occurs. Excluding having engaged in illegal activities can also negate a policy. It's similar to health care plans that deny coverage for people with pre-existing conditions.

As response to no one in particular: A thought....
The previous great round of rampant opiate dependency (Purdue and Oxycontin) extracted huge sums out of the economy. Much of that money came from theft by addicts, but a lesser proportion of it came out of insurance companies and HMO's and similar. As one of the primary causes for the very high traffic, Purdue had effected some pretty lucrative incentives for MD's to prescribe Oxy over and over; and there were also medical fronts that simply acted as pill mills. The actual delivery point, though, was from pharmacist to patient, or addict, the difference dependent only on duration and dosage tolerance. Short term, Purdue made many billions...

Certainly the Cartels were well aware of what went on and the billions that changed hands. They don't have the same concerns for being sued by the Attorneys General: A total of 44 state and federal AG's were part of disseminating Purdue. They also aren't relying on compromising doctors and pharmacists to make it happen...they already have their amoral cohorts in place, but they need to devise similar incentives for them to get involved in the F-Market.

I wonder if the cartels went into synthesizing with the intent to culture a new round of opiate addicts, a lucrative market whose expanse would eventually be limited only by their ability to supply? Possibly a aimed at the older purchasers who might be suffering from some chronic pain issues now that Oxy is literally back in the bottle again?

Just speculation, with a considerable proportion of cynicism....

An insurance policy can be negated if the policy owner lied about past drug use, especially if an overdose death occurs. Excluding having engaged in illegal activities can also negate a policy. It's similar to health care plans that deny coverage for people with pre-existing conditions.
Thank you @branmuffin for explaining that. Sounds like there is a way then for insurance companies to protect their payouts for something that could have been prevented.
MOO.

Willis did not hear the friends finance banging down the door, breaking into the house and screaming his name. He did not realize he had multiple text message. He did hear the police knock on the door.

he may have seen the lights or heard the sirens if they were activated and was already downstairs when the police knocked - or may have started to wake up or thought he heard something and took his earbuds out - we just don't know - and did it say in MSM that someone was screaming his name in the house? I don't remember reading that JMO

he may have seen the lights or heard the sirens if they were activated and was already downstairs when the police knocked - or may have started to wake up or thought he heard something and took his earbuds out - we just don't know - and did it say in MSM that someone was screaming his name in the house? I don't remember reading that JMO
IMHO I doubt this. Opening the door with alcohol and your underpants (when police are about to find 3 bodies) makes that a little convenient. JMHO

I wonder why one of the bodies was frozen in an upright position.. something doesn't sit right with me (no pun intended) regarding that. Others victims were all were found under snow from an apparent o/d so how would you quietly nod off without any movement to the point your frozen to a chair and unidentifiable; is something that's overlooked IMO.

Some people have different reactions or sensitivities to drugs. The ER gave me Valium and morphine before giving me a chest tube for a lung collapse. It.didn’t.help. The ER doctor looked at the anesthesiologist because I was screaming in so much pain. He said he gave me the recommended dosage based on my height/weight and the doctor had to explain that not everyone reacts the same and not everything is cookie cutter. Regardless to say, worst experience of my life.
We have several systems of liver cytochrome enzymes to metabolize drugs. Unless you know what type of a metabolizer you are, it is hard to predict your response.

Fentanyl is metabolized by Cyp3A4,

(Factoid: women are better Cyp3A4 metabolizers than men - never knew).

I knew about grapefruit juice being an inhibitor, so rather than checking every med interaction, I excluded it from my diet.

Here is a list of known inhibitors of this enzyme (meaning higher risk of fentanyl OD) vs inducers. Carbamazepine is not on the list but it is a known substrate and inducer of cytochrome P450 (CYP) 3A4 and CYP2B6. But, there are versions of this enzymes, too, so IRL drug interactions are more complex. Bottom line: if you are high metabolizer via Cyp3A4, or are on medications that induce it, chances are you may need some (only some!) meds in higher doses. It is exceptionally individual.

There are definite inter-ethnic variabilities in the cytochrome activity; today, it is easy to check what metabolizer you are via genetic testing.

There are actually too many to list for just this one deceased man over the years. Here is a list compiled by the state of Missouri. https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/name...e=clayton&middleName=&caseType=All&yearFiled=
I went through most of them.

Failure to pay child support, leaving the scene of a motor accident.

I see the behavior of an irresponsible person, but I don't see anything violent, or drug-related, so therefore I don't see anything remotely relevant to the way he died, i.e. "victimology."

What am I missing?

Last edited:
https://x.com/alcaprari23/status/1753923141766660513?s=46&t=s2RxeM4Fg01yesFUzL6bDw

"Just spoke to a source close to Jordan Willis, who is disputing the viral claims that he was a "Chemist" who manufactured designer drugs for his friends.

Source tells me he's devastated at the loss of his friends and would never make drugs for them. He's in rehab voluntarily after this "gigantic wake-up call." Says he's suffered from depression and alcoholism over the past 15+ years and would use drugs recreationally, but does not believe he is a narcotic addict.

"He never manufactured anything, that's not what he would do. That's so crazy to me that people would actually think, just because of his profession, that he is a mad scientist," source tells me. "The whole country is pointing fingers at him but he's had zero time to grieve... and now they are taking another life, essentially. He's never going to be able to get over this.""
I tend to believe this account.

It's been absurd to me that at first we believed that JW didn't notice anything because he was so immersed in and driven by his work as a science researcher that he was oblivious to the 3 dead bodies right outside his windows. Then we switch on a dime to thinking that he was making or adulterating drugs with his vast knowledge gained as a science researcher. IMO our society is so science illiterate we have a serious lack of understanding of what people in science and research actually do.

What I would like to know is who supplied the drug? Why did three get a lethal over dose and one did not. I would be asking that question. The tenant checked into rehab realizing he had a drug addiction. It is likely he also did drigs that night.

/
Could be as simple as three did the drugs and one did not

I went through most of them.

Failure to pay child support, leaving the scene of a motor accident.

I see the behavior of an irresponsible person, but I don't see anything violent, or drug-related, so therefore I don't see anything remotely relevant to the way he died, i.e. "victimology."

What am I missing?

Agree and they are victims, WS is a victim friendly site.

I wonder why one of the bodies was frozen in an upright position.. something doesn't sit right with me (no pun intended) regarding that. Others victims were all were found under snow from an apparent o/d so how would you quietly nod off without any movement to the point your frozen to a chair and unidentifiable; is something that's overlooked IMO.
What an opioid overdose does is essentially relax someone so much they stop breathing. The man sitting in the chair fell asleep sitting up. He may have been sitting already, or sat when he started feeling short of breath.

The other two men - it wouldn’t surprise me if they were standing in the yard to smoke a cigarette,and lost consciousness and dropped to the ground. A cigarette isn’t going to help when your respiratory system is failing, that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniel.braverman@braverla