OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewsNation has learned among those arrested is Tiffany Adams, the grandmother of the Butler’s children and Tad Cullum, Adams’ boyfriend. Cole Twombly was also named among those arrested but his connection to the women is unknown.
CT is supposedly good friends with them. Wonder who the 4th arrestee is and why there isn’t a name mentioned yet? I suspect it might be Dad, but have no idea- just guessing.

Maybe the whole point was to do this while he was temporarily unavailable, so he wouldn’t be suspected? In other words, to protect him. Just a thought.

When you think, how did they THINK they'd get away with this?? it comes to light that this was likely Jilian's first time to supervise the visit, and they had no idea who she was. It seems likely they wouldn't have attempted this crime if they'd known she was the pastor's wife and youth programs director, who couldn't just "go missing" with no one noticing and following up. <modsnip>
It was so incredibly obvious from the hop. Was it even an hour after the story broke that we uncovered the lengthy battle Aka motive ?

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO it will be interesting if Wrangler had any knowledge of what was to take place. IMO Hopefully he didn't know anything about it prior to the crime.
Similar to that of Wendi Adelson, my immediate feelings are that there’s no way Wrangler’s mom just did this for her own reasons. However, knowing that Wrangler and Tiffany also clash, it’s possible Tiffany spiraled and took it upon herself to carry out the murders since Wrangler is in rehab.

I feel so so bad for these poor kids. All of them. Their entire lives are upside down and it will never be the same again.

Similar to that of Wendi Adelson, my immediate feelings are that there’s no way Wrangler’s mom just did this for her own reasons. However, knowing that Wrangler and Tiffany also clash, it’s possible Tiffany spiraled and took it upon herself to carry out the murders since Wrangler is in rehab.
I think that might be under-estimating how much some grandmothers can dote on their grandkids. Especially if they are very controlling , domineering over their children and daughter's-in-law.

<modsnip: There has been no link to an approved, official source about any confession by anyone>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark