Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is LE saying they collected more dirt? Please post link and proof. Maybe one bag had dirt but the other did not! (Please look at the female officers bag - from more than just one photo!)

When they first covered the csi van in front of the anthony's on fox... reporters were scrambling to figure out what they were doing in the yard... they said they stuck their cameras over the fence and all they saw was what looked like digging and taking some dirt. I'm guess they were saying from what they could tell with the cameras sticking over the fence.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Like - oh I don't know - at least PUTTING UP THE FLYERS IN THE APARTMENT COMPLEX where she went missing from. Organizing searches in the woods that back up to their neighborhood. Something more than sitting in studios "talking" to reporters.

I say this because back in the day - I was involved in the Adam Walsh searches - he went missing from a Sears store here - Both John and his wife would meet with the press at the end of each day to let them know what had transpired that day.

It has not sat well with me that they (GP's) have not been actively searching anywhere since day one - just talking and talking and talking and talking - AND NOT talking to the one who could really tell them right where to go

Just my opinion

Exactly--add to that them parlaying Casey's lies just makes my head spin!!!

I didn't believe that it was dirt until someone here just mentioned the shovel. Doesn't CSI use small short handled shovels? That may very well be what was in the one bag.

Is there pictures on the bags before they went in?

yes,they were folded underneath one of the CSI guys arms. Appeared empty to me.

Lots of things could be removed from the house and shed, things like trash bag rolls to compare with other bags found or plastic storage boxes. I have to say, the Anthony family keeps a very organized looking home, must be easy for the police to search.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Like - oh I don't know - at least PUTTING UP THE FLYERS IN THE APARTMENT COMPLEX where she went missing from. Organizing searches in the woods that back up to their neighborhood. Something more than sitting in studios "talking" to reporters.

I say this because back in the day - I was involved in the Adam Walsh searches - he went missing from a Sears store here - Both John and his wife would meet with the press at the end of each day to let them know what had transpired that day.

It has not sat well with me that they (GP's) have not been actively searching anywhere since day one - just talking and talking and talking and talking - AND NOT talking to the one who could really tell them right where to go

Just my opinion

Amen!!! My thoughts exactly! I'm a grandmother of a precious 21 mo old - if she went missing, I'd be knocking on every door and business in this state and the next until my knuckles bled, taping fliers on anything that was in my way - even people's foreheads if they didn't move fast enough, standing in intersections stopping cars and handing them fliers, and walking through every field, bog, mudhole, pond, woods, creek bed - any where looking for any kind of clue of a child being there anywhere.

Were the Anthonys home when the CSI people were there?

No, they were with the OCSD, but right after CSI showed up, an unmarked car brought GEORGE ONLY and he opened the garage and they went in via the garage.

I didn't believe that it was dirt until someone here just mentioned the shovel. Doesn't CSI use small short handled shovels? That may very well be what was in the one bag.

Is there pictures on the bags before they went in?

I found a picture on them going in. There does seem to be something with a handle in that bag before going to the yard.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17062921/detail.html

Remember yesterday when Bill Hemmer said that a special piece of electronic equipment was being brought in that analyzes scent?

Maybe the collection today was to provide a comparison point for whatever that analysis revealed in the trunk?
Was there a link to that?

I have adifferent theory on that one, I think LE IS organizing a private search for her remains and that is what it is for? Anyone

today when I drove past, all was quiet outside the Orange County Jail...no reporters or news crews today.

Just my opinion

:waitasec: Actually they printed and handed out huge numbers of fliers. They set up a 15 person call center. They paid for an electronic phone campaign that has called over 250,000 people in florida. They are on TV every day which frankly is by far the way to reach the most people. They put up billboards. They solicited donations which have led to big reward money.

I am sure LE is scrutinizing everything being said by the Anthonys in the media as well, during their meetings the last two days I am sure some questions were brought up to them about things they had said in various interviews etc that had discrepencies. So Cindy comes home after this and media is there, I can totally understand her lashing out and saying get off my property.
You know, since yesterday I had the feeling that the FBI meeting was one of humoring the GPS (and perhaps all of us/media). Wasn't it Cindy that said they didn't really ask any questions...just went over what they already knew...catching some newbies up to speed? Her whole demeanor was different last night. Like "See, I wanted the FBI involved and here they're talking to me". Perhaps, she felt as if they legitimizing her thoughts, concerns. Good PR move if you ask me. I don't doubt for one moment that they haven't been involved from the onset. They're handling the forensics afterall.

Does anyone know if the cadaver dogs searched inside the home, rather than just in the back yard? Seems like once the dogs hit on the decomp scent outdoors, they would have taken them over every inch of the property (inside and out). I don't recall reading or hearing anything about the dogs having been inside the home, though. Anyone else? Thanks!

All I remember hearing is the dogs hit on the trunk & the backyard.

I wonder if Casey even had a key to the house. She didn't have a key to the shed.

today when I drove past, all was quiet outside the Orange County Jail...no reporters or news crews today.

THanks FL- what are you doing later, could you manage a few drive bys and keep us posted??

LOL, we'd have to bail out our on WS'er for loitering or something//

Thanks for checking

I am thinking the took something else other than just a dirt sample.

Yes that too but I'm thinking maybe the previous dirt samples were inconclusive. The dog hit on a certain area and that's where they took samples from. They dug deeper this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod