Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Cindy tell Greta (while she was sitting on her sofa last week) that she turned 50 and was sort of celebrating her birthday when they went out of town? I know I heard her say she was 50 because I turned to my husband and said, "God, cindy always brings it back to her and so odd that a woman would announce on TV that she turned 50."

You are right, she did day that she turned 50 on Greta.

Yup. I'd bet my life on this. He put his my space "mood" on "nauseated" after this case broke.

I think he was shocked and disgusted and is privy to more information than most because she was spending most of her time with him therefore he has more information and indication regarding her mood and lies than anyone else.

I think you're right. And who can blame him? You start dating a girl you know has a kid. She acts like she hasn't a care in the world. Out partying at all hours. It would have to be a total punch to the gut to find out you've been partying away with her while her child was missing. Assuming he isn't a suspect - poor guy!

I could be wrong but the only time I've ever had the pleasure of seeing maggots there was a dead animal or rotten meat. I think there has to be flesh involved.

Flies lay there eggs on just about anything they land on. For instance if you have a dog, and the flys land on the poop. If you put the poop in a bag and set is aside for a few days, maggots will be on the poop within 3 days or so.

I dont remember that but heck things change so quickly its entirely feasible... I believe ya SuziQ :)

Whew, because this case is giving me too much of a headache to day to look for links. lol.

Please don't flame me for this if it's already been discussed. Just politley let me know.
It seems Casey doesn't tell the truth. So what if the "nanny" really didn't have her for 31 days what if it were less and shes just throwing us off. We know the dates grandparents last saw her, but that could mean nothing.

I don't know the answer to your question, but please don't be intimidated by anyway - ask your question - if you get a snotty answer, just ignore that person and wait until you get the answer you want - if you still don't get it - ASK AGAIN!

I could be wrong but the only time I've ever had the pleasure of seeing maggots there was a dead animal or rotten meat. I think there has to be flesh involved.

Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, ham, etc all rot.

The way I remember it is the grandparents) got a phone call from someone who saw a little girl matching her description in the Atlanta? airport and they asked what her name was and she said it was Caylee Antony (instead of Anthony) and the gma said that is how she said her last name. ?

I think the thing to remember is that this came from Cindy, not LE, and we know she hasn't been the most truthful person regarding this case.
Pinch of salt, at most.

I've heard of maggots on food, but never saw it myself.

Flies lay there eggs on just about anything they land on. For instance if you have a dog, and the flys land on the poop. If you put the poop in a bag and set is aside for a few days, maggots will be on the poop within 3 days or so.

:too much info: :)

It's my understanding that Casey's bond stands at $500,000.00. I don't know much about bonding someone out of jail except that sometimes, they demand a surety bond, in which the entire amount is required. Does anyone know how much $$ it would actually cost Cindy to bond Casey out....in the event she could afford to do so I mean to say. I'm not suggesting that she CAN'T afford it but considering that she hasn't gone down and bonded her out I'm assuming that she can't afford it or that the bond is a surety bond and the entire amount is required.

Cindy's mom prints off every email she sends.

Uggghhh...my grandmother does that too. I think that Cindy is now manipulating her poor mother into this web of lies. Next thing Cindy will tell us is that her mother is only lucid once in awhile, but when she is lucid then she always tells her the truth.

quotes from Mark Fuhrman re: the flurry of calls on June 16:

Now, what we’re learning here is that this timeline is tightened up to June 16, and now we can even tighten up just exactly what kind of activity was actually going on that afternoon. Later in the afternoon, starting at about 3:00 o’clock, we have a source that has shown us that there is a flurry of cell phone activity from Casey’s phone. Some of those calls, six in a row, that are just a two minute or two apart, trying to get a hold of her father, six phone calls to her mother and two other individuals which we are not describing at this time.

before today I never heard the grandmother mentioned... it just gets stranger and stranger... :waitasec:
Well who's the one that always sends a daily email? I remember that when Cindy was explaining visiting her father. I think it was her mother.

ETA: Geez...how slow do I type? Sorry, see this has been asked AND answered.

I don't know the answer to your question, but please don't be intimidated by anyway - ask your question - if you get a snotty answer, just ignore that person and wait until you get the answer you want - if you still don't get it - ASK AGAIN!

good advice.....

eta.....& to hisimage....i don't think there is a "nanny"....jmo

quotes from mark fuhrman re: The flurry of calls on june 16:

Now, what we’re learning here is that this timeline is tightened up to june 16, and now we can even tighten up just exactly what kind of activity was actually going on that afternoon. Later in the afternoon, starting at about 3:00 o’clock, we have a source that has shown us that there is a flurry of cell phone activity from casey’s phone. Some of those calls, six in a row, that are just a two minute or two apart, trying to get a hold of her father, six phone calls to her mother and two other individuals which we are not describing at this time.

ty...ty...ty...

Well who's the one that always sends a daily email? I remember that when Cindy was explaining visiting her father. I think it was her mother.

Yup, it's Cindy's mother that sends emaols out to family or to Cindy's aunt.

Cindy did mention so long ago, that Cindy's mother was on the phone with Casey and that Cindy's mom claims she overheard Caylee in the background. This was a long time ago, perhaps at the bond hearing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa